EU down? or is it just me?

MA says its just the USA that is having probems. If you CAN NOT connect to EU or the web site tellus

• North America

Votes: 43 74.1%
  • South America

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Europe

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Asia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other pls post where

Votes: 4 6.9%

• Total voters
Can't log either all i wanted to do was donate some ped to my friends on CP lol before i went back to the "daily grind" of real life. I guess i just go outside, I didn't melt from sun last time hopefully my luck will be the same this time:scared:

I am in the southern USA , using comcast and I can't connect to EU game or website.

My friend in the NE USA was able to login no problem.

I also tried to ping the server and do a tracert - no joy.

I am on west coast and same prob, no website or logon

so prob is same... not comcrap this time

Okay I'm confused.

Is Entropia Universe down for all, or just some?

Okay I'm confused.

Is Entropia Universe down for all, or just some?

Work perfectly for me , but , i have to say my FL is very empty...8 people online but usual at this time its like 25...

Something must be wrong , but no clue what.

I am 100% avalable for you during that min...
PM me on EF next time , i will give you my bank acount info :)

Etopia, I'm available when you need to unload some of Lykes extra peds to avoid excess taxation. PM me and you can direct the spillover into my bank account.:laugh:

Work perfectly for me , but , i have to say my FL is very empty...8 people online but usual at this time its like 25...

Something must be wrong , but no clue what.

Do you see anyone from the US in game? I'm trying to determine if it is a regional thing...

Etopia, I'm available when you need to unload some of Lykes extra peds to avoid excess taxation. PM me and you can direct the spillover into my bank account.:laugh:

Dont worry , girl and child decay is insane...i dont have much now , but i am sure i am better keep for future...

Do you see anyone from the US in game? I'm trying to determine if it is a regional thing...

No american i know online , but does not say much to me , as i dont see half of player i know , and there all nationalitie that miss.

I'm in SE USA and had no problems logging on just now. I actually got a nice loot from a daikiba young 11 basic target assessment units.:yay:

I am in Chicago area .. no luck connecting to game server or Entropiauniverse.com main page.

Bones

Can someone who *can* get in, do me a favor and ping rp.entropiauniverse.com and see what ip address it tries to ping?

So there is people within the U.S.A logged in?

Can someone who *can* get in, do me a favor and ping rp.entropiauniverse.com and see what ip address it tries to ping?

C:\Documents and Settings\>ping rp.entropiauniverse.com

Pinging rp.entropiauniverse.com [62.4.93.232] with 32 bytes of data:

Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.

Ping statistics for 62.4.93.232:
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 0, Lost = 4 (100% loss),

Reactions: Xen
rp2.entropiauniverse.com 62.4.93.232

Reactions: Xen
C:\Documents and Settings\>ping rp.entropiauniverse.com

Pinging rp.entropiauniverse.com [62.4.93.232] with 32 bytes of data:

Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.

Ping statistics for 62.4.93.232:
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 0, Lost = 4 (100% loss),

Thanks bro. So much for my dns propagation theory...

hehe, i cant connect to entropia either... mmm, maybe they dont like me.... and a few others :p

Thanks bro. So much for my dns propagation theory...

yea I have tried using several DNS servers. It seems to be a routing issue, but I would think that dynamic (love that word) routing tables would have corrected the problem by now. Maybe ......... the internet is down :eek: I love when users throw that at me :D

In St. Louis here and haven't been able to get in it all or website

rp2.entropiauniverse.com 62.4.93.232
rp1.entropiauniverse.com 62.4.93.231
rp3.entropiauniverse.com 62.4.93.233
rp4.entropiauniverse.com 62.4.93.234

rp1.entropiauniverse.com 62.4.93.231
rp3.entropiauniverse.com 62.4.93.233
rp4.entropiauniverse.com 62.4.93.234

hmmm my dns wont resolve any of those... only rp.entropiauniverse.com which resolves as .232

hmmm my dns wont resolve any of those... only rp.entropiauniverse.com which resolves as .232
they are not write on DNS , its subdomain.
DNS give you the rp.entropia.... and that one link you to other depending on load...

huh?

Whats the deal here? All i know is, i havent been able to login or access entropiauniverse.com all day. Anybody explain whats going on?

Whats the deal here? All i know is, i havent been able to login or access entropiauniverse.com all day. Anybody explain whats going on?

Well, that's what we're trying to figure out. It doesn't seem to be geographically based nor a dns problem...

Can someone who can get in check the EU website to see if there is any news they can relay to us? :(

Yo,
just looked and no problem at all to access the site also at support news nothing about connection problems .
This is from Europe though.

Maybe MA is not even aware of the problem. People with the problem can't even file a support case... :rolleyes:

Very few people playing .. im sure someone is aware that the deposit meter isnt going up.

Bones

Same for me I cant log in or check the site either.

Back