In Honour of ZarathustrA's girls

Hmm Maniac- well to each his own... but imo it looks like that lady is dying of the Plague :scared:

Svetlana said:
Hmm Maniac- well to each his own... but imo it looks like that lady is dying of the Plague :scared:

Maybe she had facial deep cleaning at beauty salong just before photoshoot :laugh:

*hisses*

Grrrrr! You people!! She is a rogue! She's out in the cold damp streets somewhere, stalking her target!! You are just so... non-romantic! And non-realistic!

So your chicks must all be tan, thick-skinned, and necessarily oily and shiny and all even on the color hues, huh?

You can't run a mile without getting red in your face! You can't shoot your way through some powerplant or science lab, without breaking a sweat on your beautiful orange sexy body.

Ugh...

*goes away*

maniac said:
*hisses*

Grrrrr! You people!! She is a rogue! She's out in the cold damp streets somewhere, stalking her target!! You are just so... non-romantic! And non-realistic!

So your chicks must all be tan, thick-skinned, and necessarily oily and shiny and all even on the color hues, huh?

You can't run a mile without getting red in your face! You can't shoot your way through some powerplant or science lab, without breaking a sweat on your beautiful orange sexy body.

Ugh...

*goes away*

:rolleyes: Hmmm. Did I say that? I simply said that I don't find the Plague attractive :laugh: And Essi stated that it looked like she had visited a facial beautician :rofl:

*Sveta- who DOES sweat in my daily exercise but I never developed red spots while doing so :tongue2:

For Lootius's sake maniac, keep cool and come back :D

I doth agree, thou art non-romantic !
EDIT : Too late, Svet was faster than me once again :)

IMHO, if you think that maniac's lady is dying from the Plague, you shouldn't watch things like LotR and anything related to the Knights of the Round Tournament... :rolleyes:

maniac said:
Bleh, hate it. :eek:

Make-up, oil and suntan kill beauty...
Weapons and clothes do add appeal.

So, well, ZarathustrA's siggie is fine, if that was the thread of the topic... Don't feel like going back to page 1 :rolleyes:

maniac said:

And you say that after your photo that clearly presents model/actor girl who have gone through hairdresser, make-up artist etc :rolleyes:

Its not like your pic would should a "real person" in real life activity. Just very selected poser who has close to perfect attributes in what you listed there...

Here's one :D
LaraCroft.jpg

....Faust.

Is it only me or does her head seem big beside her arms? Im not sure, its just something that doesnt fit..

Skam said:
....Faust.

Is it only me or does her head seem big beside her arms? Im not sure, its just something that doesnt fit..
guess it's the angle of the shot, don't know :dunno:

Skam said:
Im not sure, its just something that doesnt fit..

Its her fingernails that really dont seem to fit for using and maintenancing guns :D

Essi said:
Its not like your pic would should a "real person" in real life activity.

Nice one Essi :laugh:

I think you girls are all just jealous of mine and Faust's ladies!

Lara Croft + Rogue Chick = :hug: :yup:

maniac said:
I think you girls are all just jealous of mine and Faust's ladies!

Lara Croft + Rogue Chick = :hug: :yup:

Hmmm- no... Lara Croft ROCKS ;) Even though she is unrealistic, but at least she looks good :girl:

Yes Maniac- it's just my :twocents:
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Dunno about Lara Croft... but Angelina Jolie is hot! :D

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Svetlana said:
Hmmm- no... Lara Croft ROCKS ;) Even though she is unrealistic, but at least she looks good :girl:

Weird. All straight women seem to like Lara... :)

I just dont understand what :laugh:

Angelina sucked as Lara, she ruined her image, and the movie, which was crappy in itself anyway.
However, Eva Habermann is hot.

Zed_Stars-Femmes_02540.jpg

maniac said:
However, Eva Habermann is hot.

My immediate irl reaction was: " :laugh: "

Sorry :silly2:

Here's a real girl fighter...
mappela04.jpg

Last edited:
maniac said:
Angelina sucked as Lara, she ruined her image, and the movie, which was crappy in itself anyway.

I don't think anyone expected a good movie.. or atleast I didn't. :)

Humm Id go for Essi's girl more then maniac's if I were into girls :D

Skam said:
Humm Id go for Essi's girl more then maniac's if I were into girls :D

Btw her name is "Mappela" and she's European champion in thai boxing. She was in Finnish Survivors some while ago and she's into girls :laugh:

So quite good choise :silly2:

Well, I think this is the hottest mango-style chick ever!

I know you can't see a weapon, but it's probably hidden in *that* lot somewhere :D

runningbabe.gif

FireW0lf said:
Well, I think this is the hottest mango-style chick ever!

I know you can't see a weapon, but it's probably hidden in *that* lot somewhere :D

runningbabe.gif
Whats up with her eyes? What did she snort?
:eek:

LOL! I think her b00bs have beat her eyes so much her eyelids are non-existent :silly2:

haha :D Yea that might explain it.

Gawd I pity her. Poor thing cant have a functional spine with that front..

Skam said:
Gawd I pity her. Poor thing cant have a functional spine with that front..

Spine or no spine, I'd do her :tongue2:

Knuckles said:
You'd do anything with boobs :rolleyes:

LOL :laugh:
She looks stupid, or maybe I'm just a bit jealous.... :rolleyes:

Camilla- said:
LOL :laugh:
She looks stupid, or maybe I'm just a bit jealous.... :rolleyes:

What ya jealous of? Her huge........ eyes? :D

Knuckles said: