DD
:evilking:

Thats gotta be a guy,or "she" has been a "he" before surgery :rolleyes:

FireW0lf said:
What ya jealous of? Her huge........ eyes? :D

:tongue3: Not exactly....

Svetlana said:
*Sveta- eternally wondering why men like fake women :rolleyes:

This was something nice to start a new thread on ;) I wonder myself....

Well, I must be the exception, unless it's just that I aint american.... where false things are seen as a good thing

Give me small, but natural any day of the week thanks. Way sexier than any lumps of plastic could be (how the hell can a guy get turned on by a lump of plastic???? - erm i just realised how that could also sound - and no - nothing with batteries is allowed ;) )

Knuckles said:
Thats gotta be a guy,or "she" has been a "he" before surgery :rolleyes:

I dunno. Just because she ain't pretty doesn't mean she's a dude :rolleyes:

DD

Devil Doll said:
For your eyes only...

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

DD

Is that you DD? :D

Camilla- said:
This was something nice to start a new thread on ;) I wonder myself....
Me three. But I doubt we'll ever get a serious answer from men concerning that one ;)

FireW0lf said:
Well, I must be the exception, unless it's just that I aint american.... where false things are seen as a good thing

)

aw- ok, ya know I have to come back at ya with this one ;) ....
Actually, Brazil is the single nation with the highest rate per capita of any and all plastic surgery in the world.... I read once in Newsweek that something like 85% or more of the adult population has had SOME form of plastic surgery there :eek:
*Sveta- goes off to find that statistic

Edit- ok, found a good website for those interested.... LOL way off topic here... http://www.isaps.org/Statistics 2000.asp
this shows the statistics of plastic surgery worldwide, however, it does not contain the number I was looking find.... which is the PERCENT of the national population getting it. Nonetheless, interesting...

Last edited:
wtf? ok, now this thread doesnt make any sense to me....

or does it?

no im sure it doesnt....

but maybe it does....

STOP THAT VOICE IN MY HEAD PLEASE!!!!

but maybe....

STFU

Skam said:
Me three. But I doubt we'll ever get a serious answer from men concerning that one ;)

Try me.... :tapfinger

Oh right..I almost forgot my picture. This is the leader of "The Bikini Bandits". If you've never heard of them, I'm not surprised. ;) Check out the music video for 'The Outsider' by A Perfect Circle.

sexy_pic33.jpg

A perfect Circle rocks.
And that girl acctually looks pretty, not like most of the girls posted here :)
Tho she isnt STUNNING. Stunning... who can I classify as stunning?

Charlize Theron, I think she have a great look. Not the kind of girl Id "do" if O were a lesbian tho, more like "hm, wouldnt be bad looking like that" :D

That girl is very pretty,nice cleavage also although I actually (believe it or not) looked at her face first

And Skam, I'd do Charlize Theron ANY day but that cant be a suprise ;)

Skam said:
A perfect Circle rocks.
And that girl acctually looks pretty, not like most of the girls posted here :)
Tho she isnt STUNNING. Stunning... who can I classify as stunning?

Charlize Theron, I think she have a great look. Not the kind of girl Id "do" if O were a lesbian tho, more like "hm, wouldnt be bad looking like that" :D

Stunning is tough. No she isn't stunning. Not bad though. :naughty:

Knuckles said:
That girl is very pretty,nice cleavage also although I actually (believe it or not) looked at her face first

And Skam, I'd do Charlize Theron ANY day but that cant be a suprise ;)

Uhm. Honey. Thats not a cleavage. She dont have one :silly2:

Hehe- I love these discussions! :girl:
Hmmm- what female would I say is stunning???? Not many frankly. Stunning is Sofia Loren. Or the current model Gisele Bundchen... they are stunning to me as strong looking yet feminine females :)

How about men? I always go with Russel Crowe personally ;) a man's man imo

Sofia Loren Yea. But not today :) I remember once I saw a girl and just went "wow". Now I dont remember who she was. Dang :(

Halle Berry is stunning I think. For men....hmmmm...Mel Gibson maybe. I know, I know, forget Lethal Weapon and Mad Max for a minute. Go watch him in Hamlet and then tell me what you think. Here's a question for you ladies... What makes someone stunning?

An example.. I think Svetlana is stunning. It's her eyes I think. I also think Skam is stunning but, for her, it's her smile. Just my :twocents: but, what makes someone stunning to you?

Wolf said:
Halle Berry is stunning I think. For men....hmmmm...Mel Gibson maybe. I know, I know, forget Lethal Weapon and Mad Max for a minute. Go watch him in Hamlet and then tell me what you think. Here's a question for you ladies... What makes someone stunning?

An example.. I think Svetlana is stunning. It's her eyes I think. I also think Skam is stunning but, for her, it's her smile. Just my :twocents: but, what makes someone stunning to you?

*unable to answer because of butterflys in belly and blushing*

Wolf said:

:rofl: Oh no! What you trying to do???!?!?! Earn some rep from us? :laugh:
Thx tho, i'll take the complement :girl:

Hmmm- yes mel Gibson is quite attractive. Still Russel Crowe beats him out imo. Sean Connery of course just does it for me... now he's up there a bit in age, but I am drawn more to sophistication, class (as in how a man carries himself) and intelligence in a man more than anything ;)

Just the facts m'am. ;) Didn't I mention that wolves don't lie.

I think that Vin Diesel is quite tasty :yup:
Why? Dunno... usually HollyWood plastic boys don't turn my head.. but YUM!!! :tongue2:

*wipes drools up...

ultimababe said:
I think that Vin Diesel is quite tasty :yup:
Why? Dunno... usually HollyWood plastic boys don't turn my head.. but YUM!!! :tongue2:

*wipes drools up...

Vin Diesel is well... just a big chuck of meat in my eyes. But everyone for their taste :)

The real Devil Doll

Lets get back on topic here. Girls w/ guns.... ;)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

DD

Svetlana said:
Hehe- I love these discussions! :girl:

These badly remind me from my first forum where I got soo addicted... :rolleyes:

Though 20% there was threads about forum users...

Hmmm- what female would I say is stunning???? Not many frankly. Stunning is Sofia Loren. Or the current model Gisele Bundchen... they are stunning to me as strong looking yet feminine females :)

How do you ppl know those? I needed to google all of them to know what they look like :silly2:

They are beautiful. With pro photographer stunning too. But I like more personal and unique looking people. I have never considered any Miss XXX finalists as attractive. They are pretty like barbie dolls but they lack anything that would make me remember their face for years. Unlike for example Björk whose pictures I havent prolly seen in years and I still can remember how she looks like.

How about men? I always go with Russel Crowe personally ;) a man's man imo

I go a bit in same lines here as with women above...

With addition that I'm really allergic to all celebrities :D

Back