The Mob Ladder - A guide to what mob to hunt next

Status
Very nice list Oleg thanks :)

Just did a quick update to make sure all the Iron Challenges were in, and added the Bronze ones too.

I can kill an Atrax/Armax Cow pretty easy but can't really deal with an Atrox...

Maybe Trax's/Max's should be one lower?

Tippin'

Hi, what would be a good L2 or L3 creature for me to hunt?

I was looking at chirpy since it does looks like it will drop some good stuff but i wonder if its updated or not.

My current hunting target is snoble-male young-old but i cant find a good population of them without a huge mix of provider and above ranks. Whats the best place for them? Thank you. Just start playing for days

Hi, what would be a good L2 or L3 creature for me to hunt?

I was looking at chirpy since it does looks like it will drop some good stuff but i wonder if its updated or not.

My current hunting target is snoble-male young-old but i cant find a good population of them without a huge mix of provider and above ranks. Whats the best place for them? Thank you. Just start playing for days

The whole point of the list is so that you don't have to ask questions like this, you can try things out for yourself :)

There is a good place for small snables west of Camp Caravan over the water. Other than that I would suggest trying Shinkiba, and don't forget to get the Iron mission from Twin Peaks.

Shinkiba = Daikiba in this list btw, they are basically the same mob renamed but I hadn't updated the list, I'll do that now.

PS I would ignore those L numbers if I were you.

The bestiary links on second post are broken.

What about Eomon, Longtooth and Steelbirds? they are ni iron missions

good stuff

Not sure why I did not see this one before, good job Oleg!

Was looking at the list again and realised a few iron missions have come up rather recently ( plumatergus, combibo) :)
If you still have the option of editing it would be helpful for the recent batch of newbies ( there are some around i've seen:))

Was looking at the list again and realised a few iron missions have come up rather recently ( plumatergus, combibo) :)
If you still have the option of editing it would be helpful for the recent batch of newbies ( there are some around i've seen:))

This thread is obsolete.

Status
Back