Provider
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Skip Salkenex Thorp
    Society
    Universal Brotherhood
    Images

Don't Craft In Echidna

I don't know if anyone else is having problems there but the other day I tried 30 attempts on a high level mech print without a single success, only near success and failures. I thought to myself that it could have been an extremely unlucky streak. So I tried 30 attempts of a different high level print. Same result.

Today, having forgetten that that happned to me a few days ago, I decided to craft some tools and I happened to be in Echidna again. Well I lost about 70 peds worth of ores and enmatter before I realized there is something wrong with Echidna. I crafted prior to Echidna in Ithaca without a problem. After Echidna I went to Minopolis and began crafting normally again.

I'm assuming there is a bug that is causing this and MA either doesn't know it's there or doesn't care that it's there because players are losing money on the deal. I guarantee you if I were hitting 100% success rate because of a bug, MA would have that shut down in 5 minutes and would probably ban me for exploiting a bug.

Sometimes I wonder if MA puts bugs like this in on purpose. But then I think about the imp2870 bug and the warlock bug from last year. They got those shut down in a hurry but if it's a bug that's not costing them money I don't expect them to do much about it.

So heed my warning. DON'T CRAFT IN ECHIDNA

Old Alpha
    This member has helped support PlanetCalypsoForum in the past via donations.
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Muppen Muppis Mupplund
    Society
    BlackAngels Evolution
    Images
    Damn im sorry for you! But thx for the warning!
    Remember kids, dressing up like Hitler in school, isn't cool!

Tried to behave, but couldnt, rebanned.
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Society
    BAHQ
    Images
    Mindark needs official "Game Masters" that can be reached with a /tell commando or something,it works damn good in SWG so it should work good in PE when it comes to bugs

Quote Originally Posted by Knuckles
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mindark needs official "Game Masters" that can be reached with a /tell commando or something,it works damn good in SWG so it should work good in PE when it comes to bugs
    Good idea, but with the risk of them getting spammed :/

Guardian
    Society
    nothing AND nowhere (nAn)
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Salkenex
    I don't know if anyone else is having problems there but the other day I tried 30 attempts on a high level mech print without a single success, only near success and failures. I thought to myself that it could have been an extremely unlucky streak. So I tried 30 attempts of a different high level print. Same result.

Today, having forgetten that that happned to me a few days ago, I decided to craft some tools and I happened to be in Echidna again. Well I lost about 70 peds worth of ores and enmatter before I realized there is something wrong with Echidna. I crafted prior to Echidna in Ithaca without a problem. After Echidna I went to Minopolis and began crafting normally again.

I'm assuming there is a bug that is causing this and MA either doesn't know it's there or doesn't care that it's there because players are losing money on the deal. I guarantee you if I were hitting 100% success rate because of a bug, MA would have that shut down in 5 minutes and would probably ban me for exploiting a bug.

Sometimes I wonder if MA puts bugs like this in on purpose. But then I think about the imp2870 bug and the warlock bug from last year. They got those shut down in a hurry but if it's a bug that's not costing them money I don't expect them to do much about it.

So heed my warning. DON'T CRAFT IN ECHIDNA
    so, did ya report it?
    -Silo

Provider
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Skip Salkenex Thorp
    Society
    Universal Brotherhood
    Images
    yes. reported shortly after posting here and at EP. I don't expect anything more than the 'we'll look into it' response and nothing will get done about it.

Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Aio Dakina
    Society
    Veterans
    Images
    hmm.. strange bug..

but anyway - about this GameMaster thing - couldn't someone from the community put themselves up (or a few) as self-proclaimed 'GameMasters'. These people could be emailed, have PM's on EF / EP (so as not to spam them ingame) and then collectively report all bugs, issues, queries etc that are common during that day.

I believe MA would listen to one person giving many views rather than many people giving single views

Kalashi Kaiu Damask
    Society
    **ON LEAVE**
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Aio
    hmm.. strange bug..

but anyway - about this GameMaster thing - couldn't someone from the community put themselves up (or a few) as self-proclaimed 'GameMasters'. These people could be emailed, have PM's on EF / EP (so as not to spam them ingame) and then collectively report all bugs, issues, queries etc that are common during that day.

I believe MA would listen to one person giving many views rather than many people giving single views
    I vote for Aio

Whats your email?
    [00:55] <BUYN|SALAMANDER|MALE> hey hally is salamander good?
    [00:55] <Hally> makes me able to kill optimus primes

Provider
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Skip Salkenex Thorp
    Society
    Universal Brotherhood
    Images
    Just a little follow-up about my support case I filed. After a week, MA still has not replied. I have however put in another support case the following day about not being able to deposit from my credit card. They responded 5 times to that one over the past 6 days.

Guess it is money that makes them go around.

Guardian
    Society
    nothing AND nowhere (nAn)
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Salkenex
    Just a little follow-up about my support case I filed. After a week, MA still has not replied. I have however put in another support case the following day about not being able to deposit from my credit card. They responded 5 times to that one over the past 6 days.

Guess it is money that makes them go around.
    i always get a kick out of the cases that are quickly responded to and the ones that just seemingly sit there forever.

too bad that kick is usually in the nuts.
    -Silo

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast