Don't Craft In Echidna

Salkenex

Provider
Society
Universal Brotherhood
Skip Salkenex Thorp
I don't know if anyone else is having problems there but the other day I tried 30 attempts on a high level mech print without a single success, only near success and failures. I thought to myself that it could have been an extremely unlucky streak. So I tried 30 attempts of a different high level print. Same result.

Today, having forgetten that that happned to me a few days ago, I decided to craft some tools and I happened to be in Echidna again. Well I lost about 70 peds worth of ores and enmatter before I realized there is something wrong with Echidna. I crafted prior to Echidna in Ithaca without a problem. After Echidna I went to Minopolis and began crafting normally again.

I'm assuming there is a bug that is causing this and MA either doesn't know it's there or doesn't care that it's there because players are losing money on the deal. I guarantee you if I were hitting 100% success rate because of a bug, MA would have that shut down in 5 minutes and would probably ban me for exploiting a bug.

Sometimes I wonder if MA puts bugs like this in on purpose. But then I think about the imp2870 bug and the warlock bug from last year. They got those shut down in a hurry but if it's a bug that's not costing them money I don't expect them to do much about it.

So heed my warning. DON'T CRAFT IN ECHIDNA

Damn i´m sorry for you! But thx for the warning! :)

Mindark needs official "Game Masters" that can be reached with a /tell commando or something,it works damn good in SWG so it should work good in PE when it comes to bugs :wise:

Knuckles said:
Mindark needs official "Game Masters" that can be reached with a /tell commando or something,it works damn good in SWG so it should work good in PE when it comes to bugs :wise:

Good idea, but with the risk of them getting spammed :/

Salkenex said:
I don't know if anyone else is having problems there but the other day I tried 30 attempts on a high level mech print without a single success, only near success and failures. I thought to myself that it could have been an extremely unlucky streak. So I tried 30 attempts of a different high level print. Same result.

Today, having forgetten that that happned to me a few days ago, I decided to craft some tools and I happened to be in Echidna again. Well I lost about 70 peds worth of ores and enmatter before I realized there is something wrong with Echidna. I crafted prior to Echidna in Ithaca without a problem. After Echidna I went to Minopolis and began crafting normally again.

I'm assuming there is a bug that is causing this and MA either doesn't know it's there or doesn't care that it's there because players are losing money on the deal. I guarantee you if I were hitting 100% success rate because of a bug, MA would have that shut down in 5 minutes and would probably ban me for exploiting a bug.

Sometimes I wonder if MA puts bugs like this in on purpose. But then I think about the imp2870 bug and the warlock bug from last year. They got those shut down in a hurry but if it's a bug that's not costing them money I don't expect them to do much about it.

So heed my warning. DON'T CRAFT IN ECHIDNA

so, did ya report it?

yes. reported shortly after posting here and at EP. I don't expect anything more than the 'we'll look into it' response and nothing will get done about it.

hmm.. strange bug.. :eek:

but anyway - about this GameMaster thing - couldn't someone from the community put themselves up (or a few) as self-proclaimed 'GameMasters'. These people could be emailed, have PM's on EF / EP (so as not to spam them ingame) and then collectively report all bugs, issues, queries etc that are common during that day.

I believe MA would listen to one person giving many views rather than many people giving single views ;)

Aio said:
hmm.. strange bug.. :eek:

but anyway - about this GameMaster thing - couldn't someone from the community put themselves up (or a few) as self-proclaimed 'GameMasters'. These people could be emailed, have PM's on EF / EP (so as not to spam them ingame) and then collectively report all bugs, issues, queries etc that are common during that day.

I believe MA would listen to one person giving many views rather than many people giving single views ;)

I vote for Aio ;)

Whats your email? :laugh:

Just a little follow-up about my support case I filed. After a week, MA still has not replied. I have however put in another support case the following day about not being able to deposit from my credit card. They responded 5 times to that one over the past 6 days.

Guess it is money that makes them go around.

Salkenex said:
Just a little follow-up about my support case I filed. After a week, MA still has not replied. I have however put in another support case the following day about not being able to deposit from my credit card. They responded 5 times to that one over the past 6 days.

Guess it is money that makes them go around.

i always get a kick out of the cases that are quickly responded to and the ones that just seemingly sit there forever.

too bad that kick is usually in the nuts. :(

Back