!! Marco in Twin Peaks !!

DrPaddo

Dutch Entropia Master
Society
Skulls Cartel
Adjusted DrPaddo Getast
As I was Hunting Molisk yesterday my Soc mate suddenly called me out to Twin Peaks. He said someone was there we'd all like to see: Marco :eek:

As I raced into Twin Peaks I saw hordes of people making warshippies, proposals, and some dung on his shoes, I realised that this could be what people in Calypso had been missing, and I came up with the following:

As we would like to have more Activity in Hadesheim, why not have a monthy chatsession in Hadesheim with Marco, Frank, or other MA Staff, somewhere in the city of Hades...

This would bring people to town, needless to say also newbies will come to check out what the rush is all about, the city is large enough to hold quite alot of people (IMO?) since Twin Peaks Server almost immediatly started lagging and throwing out people.

If this could be held once a month, over time only the people with serious questions will appear and we get some insight in whats happeing over @ MA Office....

Would you like to see activities as this??
Let the discussion begin! :D

theres precious little communication from MA and ingame contact would be such an easy and obvious way to increase this. Hades meetings would be great idea.

Just whatever you do, dont shoot at him lol ;)

LOL the sad facts is that it used to be fairly common and i even have the guy on
friendslist along with other MA guys but preciusly little communication nowadays

I remember seeing in twin peaks once. So many questions.

Would be good to see marco and other MA reps in entropia more often and most particularly hadeshiem. There's a nice little area perfect for a stage and such.
It just needs to be made as news on the site.

The only problem is, its often always chaos. Many asking questions, and even repeating them as they don't think they got an answer. But in twin peaks with traders, maybe just was the main problem.

Perhaps a support case or maybe a direct PM to marco or any other way of contact may be good.

Hope he lost a lot of ped hunting, mining, crafting etc like we all do... ah but he can't can he, silly me.

pics? anyone? never seen him in game before

lol

We'll see a transcript of conversation shortly I'm sure. It's never been common as some wannabe's would have you believe, and regardless of having people on ones friend list, it doesnt mean your on theirs or that they even know who you are.

Burnsey nailed it, they would have to care first. It's just due to negativity that he seems to show up and calm the masses, who forget any past transgressions and start dialogues on the true meaning of any words he typed while in Twin. Look up past Marco appearances, anything he mentioned becomes fodder for conpiracy theorists and hypothesizers. Nothing wrong with that of course, but it would be nice for his appearances or Franks, to be monthly for a chat. The Dev Blog just doesnt cut it, and the Q&A's are a bit infrequent and uninformative with responses usually being to the effect of not discussing EU issues. Basically just there to appease and get the controversy started on when this or that thing will be implemented or changed since their timeline measures months using Neptune's orbit.

Back