QR on BP

Vintervila

Young
Quistis Seifera Trepe
Hello
Im new in Crafting and im leveling with a Level 1 Armour Bp.
And im wondering if its most economical to level this with this to QR= 100 on the level 1 bp before continue to level 2 Bps?
Cheers everyone

The most inexpensive way would probably be to buy a level 4 or 5 BP with 100QR for like 500-1500 PED and then skill with that one. It's a lot of money in one go but I think it would turn out cheaper in the end :wise:

I see...good reply Conve....anyone else have anything to add about this?
And can u explain alittle more? thanks in adv

Any way you look at it skilling crafting is expensive. If you don't have the skills for crafting a lvl IV or V bp even if a full bp your returns are going to be horrible, all you can hope for is globals to keep you from sinking.

hmm ya...i have the monet to spend...dont worrry bout that, i just want to get back as much as possible...im thinking on mining and cfrat stuff from what i find there....good or bad?

What I make on mining I lose back crafting but my crafting skills are still poor so hopefully that will change with time.

The key thing is to always craft with full chance of success (almost full green bar) so if you don't have enough skills to have this on your level 2 bp, then I wouldn't suggest it.

you can do what konve said, with higher level bp... maybe you have crafter friends that would lend you a L4 full qr bp.

also, to help boost your skills (engineering, and blueprint comp if unlocked) is to craft on components.

when i have full success on a lvl1 bp should i craft with the quantity or quality mode?

Vintervila said:
when i have full success on a lvl1 bp should i craft with the quantity or quality mode?

Quantity. You only want quality if you already have a nice amount of skills.

Oh, and you gain engineering from mining as well :cool:

so i should just continue my mining as usual finding ores and the engeenering will level automaticly? and that will give me more "luck"?

Back