i want to know

raven69

Alpha
Society
cB crimson blades
harry RAVEN jackson
i want to know what peeps has the five sets of PoE armor ingame? doesnt NEVERDIE have a set?

i know that dub has a set.

what kinda protection does it have? i cant remember :p i dont feel like looking it up lol :p to lazy :p. i hear its a little less then shadow but has wierd protection.

Deathifier has one set... Colonel Lee Bowles has (or had) another.

i know its very limited but whats its value these days?

Would probably have to ask Skippie on what he paid, as he's likely the last to buy a set. A little hard to put a value on something for which there are only 5 sets in existence.

Made me sad the day Neverdie said (at the time of the bank license sales), "Yeah, you won't be seeing me wearing the red armor anymore".

i want to know what peeps has the five sets of PoE armor ingame? doesnt NEVERDIE have a set?

Were there 5 (M) and 1 (F) sets or 4 (M) and 1 (F)?
Back on topic who are the owner?

Skippie (M)
Deathfier (M)
. (M)
. (M)
. (F)
. ?

I guess that some set are in actually locked account

Actually, there are only 5 (M) suits. No (F).

Dub still has his set, even though he's offered to sell it.

According to Entropedia info,
The 5 sets were originally awarded to: Blast, Zachurm Deathifier Emegen, Paris Dub Hilton, Loki and Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs.

I believe Blast sold his a while back. Not sure about Loki.

[...]
Well, at the moment the owners of POtE are: Blast, Zachurm Deathifier Emegen, Paris Dub Hilton, *Loki and Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs.

*NOTE: Just informed by Dub that Loki sold his POtE to Neomaven. Another iconic player?
[...]
posted here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46374&highlight=poe

Then no Female sets around even if I was almost sure of it.
I remember that every robot type dropped a rare secret robot transmitter during that invasion:
big bulk (dropped a shadow helmet M, and who knows what other goodies)
defender (eon piece don't remember what, not sure transmitter)
drone (transmitter)
second enthity (transmitter)
trooper ?
warlock ?
warrior (transmitter)
Robots are 7, who were the avaricious? :D

At the end also the POE sets M are more expansive if the F sets :banghead: :laugh:

Yeah, I knew I posted that info somewhere. :ahh:

So I guess that makes it

Deathfier (M)
Dub (M)
Neomaven (M)
Sirhc (M)
Skippie (M)

Does that sound right?

Yeah sounds right, damn me that was still wearing unplated rascal at the time and the first drone 09 that I met reduced me in catfood.

It's not fair . . .sexual discrimination !

Hehe, I wish they made some female sets of this armor, its my favourite colour. I would deeply consider getting my hands on a set if there 'were' female sets.:rolleyes:

Hi all,

Well, I still own my set. I haven't sold it and probably won't (for some time at least). I was the only one not to sell the transmitter I looted (off a drone10 north of Ithaca). The other 4 transmitters where sold on auction or otherwise. I'm kinda happy I didn't sell it for 10-15k.... ;)

Out of the 5 people that originally got the armor, I believe Deathifier and myself are the only ones still owning the set. Dub sold his some time ago as did Neverdie. Loki was the first to sell. I think Neomaven bought that set which he then sold a long time ago.
3 sets have moved on to new owners. I don't know who they are now though.

Last edited:
Interesting thread, I always love those "who owns this and that" threads :laugh:

Back in the day (as Angel armor sold @ around 20k) the PoE was probably at 30k. Think I've seen someone willing to sell it at this price, even though I'm not sure.

A while ago I've seen a PoE set in a shop. Was a resellers shop and each part was priced @ 50k^^ Maybe he just wanted to show off a bit. To bad I can't remember anymore which shop it was...

Back