What is a good investment?

HuntingN8

Stalker
Nathanial HuntingN8 Johnson
I'm looking to investing from 5k to 100k in something on EU. Don't care if its a gun or what...what do you guys think would be smart??? Thanks

Hi the one who just joined.

Buy yourself a hangar with 100k and begin transporting ppla around.

I.

If we are talking dollars, 3 landarea's ;)

Id also suggest landareas, preferably close to tp and get some good , unique animals on it, that way u can attract lots of hunters. Unfortunately this will cost you more than 100k so ummm :ahh:

Well you could also invest in high level equipments but the market has a tendency to fluctuate some but uber equip is quite stable...

buy 100k ped worth of ores and enmatters that are 105% and hope one day they go up :) minimal risk -> high potential...

or if you want to make some real money... pm me ;)

To be honest, if you still need to ask this question you shouldn't invest that much PEDs into EU. :ahh:

Buy lots of almost-tt-food-ore is a good way as you won't lose any even the invest fails you can just TT them, alferix is a good example. :laugh:

I would suggest investing 'some' in evade implants, ubers always seem to eat these up and the markup isn't going down ;)

best advice for you is to play, until you have some idea about a good investment in EU, and until you'll know that this thread isnt part of the Housin and Apertments section =D

Thanks for the info

I have been playing EU for about 5 months now...and just signed up for this yesterday. Sorry about posting in the wrong thread walter :(

I don't know how to PM somebody on here...so I am interested...please contact me thanks

I would maybe invest more then stated previously in a land area...problem is, I can't find any for sale. Any leads would be helpful N8

I have been playing EU for about 5 months now...and just signed up for this yesterday. Sorry about posting in the wrong thread walter :(

I don't know how to PM somebody on here...so I am interested...please contact me thanks

I would maybe invest more then stated previously in a land area...problem is, I can't find any for sale. Any leads would be helpful N8

you should try to make a buying thread in the trading section:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=43

something like:

Looking for Land

;)

GL!

I would consider Land Deeds to be pretty good investment, but that's just me.

Awww cute :ahh:! It's a thread-necroing spambot :laugh:

Is it? How do you figure that one out?

Mouse over the links in the signature. It's taking random bits of other people's posts and stringing them together to (try) and make sentences.

They are getting crafty these days ;)

oh yeah lol! I did notice the English was pretty much nonsensical.

first guidance for you ıs to stage play, until you father some thought nearby a sake ınvestment ın EU, and until you'll understand that this strand ısnt disengage of the Housin and Apertments partition

hey garyspeed, are you a spambot or not a bot at all but a real person with a real life and true identity who just is not that great English speaking language?

Awww cute :ahh:! It's a thread-necroing spambot :laugh:

LOL :D

Also, check the date of the OP, and that the bot posted many similar messages in very old threads.

When we start already talking to spambots the sky is really falling. But on the other hand it has still the potential to become an epic conversation :laugh:

When we start already talking to spambots the sky is really falling. But on the other hand it has still the potential to become an epic conversation :laugh:

:laugh: I am waiting for spambot to reply, looking forward to it in fact

There is but one good investment in EU, unless of course you know the future, in which case I'll be happy to befriend you sooner rather than later.

To get to the point, a good investment is 20-30% a year. Yes, I'm talking about land deeds. No bank will offer you anything like this.

In the end though, a good investment isn't really what you want is it? No you want to have fun, as should be the case, but as there is a bill to be paid in the end, The game is after all not free to develop and maintain, so all you can do is minimize your losses and hope that luck will smile upon you.

Best regards and best of luck.

To get to the point, a good investment is 20-30% a year. Yes, I'm talking about land deeds. No bank will offer you anything like this.

Imagine you own a bank irl. If a guy shows up and wants to give you 1000 euro or USD, asking you for about 200-300 euro or USD back per year, without ANY chance to claim his original 1000 back AND without any hard promise on the yearly pay-out AND with the knowledge that the bank can stop paying out the yearly dividends whenever they want, I'm sure that a lot of bankers will open a champagne bottle when such a guy comes along...

The necroing aside, HuntingN8 got a LA and has Neconu DNA on it.

Are we talking 100k USD???More often than not, land areas do bad and require high upkeep. If i were you invest in some calypso land deeds from MA atm they are returning 17 %, but if you have the time, trade or just buy some ore wen MU is low then sell wen it goes back up

Are we talking 100k USD???More often than not, land areas do bad and require high upkeep. If i were you invest in some calypso land deeds from MA atm they are returning 17 %, but if you have the time, trade or just buy some ore wen MU is low then sell wen it goes back up

wtf people, look at the date of the original post!

The necroing aside, HuntingN8 got a LA and has Neconu DNA on it.

Yea, nice to see someone with big ideas who stuck around and made something happen. :clap:

Wow

hello to everyone that posted on my thread almost 4 years later :) yes, I currently own LA49 neconu nation as well as partial owner of LA54 Atami's proteron paradise. So yes, I have found me some decent investments. GL to you all!

HuntingN8

Back then there were no Calypso Land Lot deeds :)

BR

Back