10.09.2007 NO sweat at Nea's

Francis Drake D

Dominant
Society
TuSaLuSa Stalkers
Francis Drake Dragon
Hi there,

Just to let you people know that i have been at Nea's place this morning and tryed to sweat as always, but instead of receiving those hard to get bottles, i received only Sweat gatherer skill and Concentration skill ( without the respective, valid attempt, bottles ).

Asked the sorrounding players, they where getting the same ... only skills , no sweat at all.

Filled a support case at Entropia page, and i hope answer should be " sorry it was a bug, we managed to solve the problem" instead of something like, " people are getting to much sweat from ambus on that particular land, so we will close that option for you players as we did previosly with the ship spots".

Let se what MA is planning this time... surely something " dynamic".

Best regards All

same happenend in troy already before when the sweat center was there more or less

might last a while
(consider sweating longus :D)

So, Nea's Ambu will be huntable again ? :yay:

This happened before at Neas around March / April time I think.

Was fixed inside a week.

Looks like Swamp Camp will be busy..... ;)

I thought they where planing more chips and cool stuff only but maybe they are planing a totaly new minforce platform

So, Nea's Ambu will be huntable again ? :yay:

Where ambus at Nea's at anytime unable to be hunted ????

Plenty of land to North and South from the Tp to be vanquished to ambu dominion... or are u one of that kind of hunters that like to show your gear near the TP/revival ???

Can't understand that kind of arguments, when people who sweat are looking for minimum decay so they don't have to spend peds and they can profit something from the activity , and for a start, a decent ambu hunter must run with at least 200 peds ammo, medium armor/plate set, medium Fap ( decay + decay + decay ).

PS: 14.00 MA time, still no answer to support case, still no sweat available at Nea's.

Best regards

I have same problem!!
Always failed to get sweat and just get one skill.
I don't know everyone has same problem.because after 1 minute ambulimax dry,maybe someone gets sweat

I miss the camp pheonix days :D lol

not that i ever sweated... but it was a nice place to send ur non depositing desciples :D

Where ambus at Nea's at anytime unable to be hunted ????

Plenty of land to North and South from the Tp to be vanquished to ambu dominion... or are u one of that kind of hunters that like to show your gear near the TP/revival ???

Lag is the main problem when you have many sweaters... Even when you're hunting far north of the land, the lag is still unbearable (at least, for me). It's been the same when the sweating ground was at CP...
But well, when you sweat, lag isn't really a problem... You don't really loose something since you don't really spent anything ;)

This is a nerf and not a bug ...

Lag is the main problem when you have many sweaters... Even when you're hunting far north of the land, the lag is still unbearable (at least, for me). It's been the same when the sweating ground was at CP...
But well, when you sweat, lag isn't really a problem... You don't really loose something since you don't really spent anything ;)

The lag is due to the dense spawn of ambu.

The skills are much more important and higher in value than the sweat. And I'm not talking about the SG-skill here :rolleyes:

not again just as i was starting to sweat at neas again

other than when I made the tp run to nea's, everytime I go there its dead, no healers or sweaters, and the most recent trip over there there weren't even any mobs....but its been about a month since the last time I went...I'll stick to swamp camp.

I've been to different places, and it seems when I log on, the first few minutes I can get some, but then that's it, no matter where I go.

The lag is due to the dense spawn of ambu.

Funny how I got so much lag there whereas I don't lag on other landareas where the spawn is even "worse"... But well, perhaps I'm specifically lagging only on Ambulimax lands... Who knows ? :laugh:

Ahh, well, good luck to all sweaters out there to get back a sweating ground asap :rolleyes:

Funny how I got so much lag there whereas I don't lag on other landareas where the spawn is even "worse"... But well, perhaps I'm specifically lagging only on Ambulimax lands... Who knows ? :laugh:

Ahh, well, good luck to all sweaters out there to get back a sweating ground asap :rolleyes:

It does depend on the mob. Some are worse than others, believe it or not. But I usually have no problem around the sweaters but when I go up north, as soon as there is a large herd of ambu on the radar the lag hits.

Can anyone confirm if the bug is fixed yet?

And the key point here is whether it's fixed, not whether it's a bug. If I hear another person say ooooh I know it's a deliberate ploy by MA, because I can see it in the stars, the moon is in conjunction with uranus, and the tea leaves are particularly inauspicious today, so this is a deliberate plan by MA to ...to ....to ...erm....reduce their income....erm

It's a bug ok. They do exist :)

No one thought about this might bring the sweatprice up a notch?

It's a deliberate action by MA.

I dont need tea leaves either.

You say bug, I say deliberate. Just FYI, the very first time this "no sweat thing" happened was at Camp Phoenix. Shortly after a turret magically appeared there.

No bug. :silly2:

Nea will be operational again when the amount of sweat / ME in the economy has reduced.

No need for panic. :coffee:

hasn't the amount of ME sold at auction gone back lately?

and why the hell do you all go to Nea's?

there are longu young areas, there are allo areas, even with quite close revivals, not worse than neas

alright, no TP, but come on ^.-

It's a deliberate action by MA.

I dont need tea leaves either.

You say bug, I say deliberate. Just FYI, the very first time this "no sweat thing" happened was at Camp Phoenix. Shortly after a turret magically appeared there.

No bug. :silly2:

Nea will be operational again when the amount of sweat / ME in the economy has reduced.

No need for panic. :coffee:

Ok, explain this
1. why would MA bother at all - spending money coding in a feature, unless it gives them money? They are at the end of the day a business after all
2. How does reducing sweat gather give them more money - in fact it reduces their income
3. Why just hit neas? is that the main source of sweat in the game?
4. Why do MA want to reduce the amount of ME? ME gives them free money (thrown away nexus)
5. So it happened at phoenix. How does that make it deliberate? Have changes (in VUs) never given rise to related bugs?
6. What effect on EU is this intended to have if it's delierate?

Sorry - hardcore sweaters will just go elsewhere. No significant effect on sweat gathering. As far as I can see, it just isn't even worth MA turning on the admin control laptop to switch this allegedly deliberate change on.

hasn't the amount of ME sold at auction gone back lately?

and why the hell do you all go to Nea's?

there are longu young areas, there are allo areas, even with quite close revivals, not worse than neas

alright, no TP, but come on ^.-

Oh Alice, how can you say that?

Who can fail to be drawn by the appeal of dying in 2 hits, watching in amazement while sweating your ambu young, as several others rush off to nearby providers and guardians and helpfully bring them back to the group, the thrill of approaching a large pack of ambu and seeing every sweater go for a different mob, finding 15 dry ambus near the revive, and getting 2 'no more sweat' messages before dying again. I tell you it is sweaters paradise ;)

In fairness, when it works and people aren't stupid, and especially when healers and killers are around, it is like production line sweating. And even quite fun as well :)

The skills are much more important and higher in value than the sweat. And I'm not talking about the SG-skill here :rolleyes:

yes it was a good time when you could sweat fugas and other birds and they attacked you and not ran away. Was a nice source for evade and courage etc at no costs with their 1 dmg hits :)

Back