Glowbones and the Egg

Ok, so here is where my feeble mind gets confused:

"Here in Club Neverdie, the Champion could be any one of you who perseveres through all seven of the Skillful Quests. Every daring one who completes a Skill Quest receives a Letter of the Conjury. Only the first to pass each test will receive the letter in the order that it belongs. The others who pass the tests will receive the correct letters jumbled. Whoever holds all seven letters in the sequence that spells the Conjury takes the swag from another world!"

So in other words, one can only win if they are the first to complete all 7 challenges? Otherwise, you will have several winners, because more than one person (assuming the complete all 7 challenges) will be able to put the letters together. And then, if i was to complete the first challenge now, and get a jumbled letter that actually belonged to challenge 3, what happens if I complete challenge 3 first? So has slapnuts already won the grand prize by default because he is the first to complete the first challenge?

Ok, so here is where my feeble mind gets confused:

Only the first to pass each test will receive the letter in the order that it belongs. The others who pass the tests will receive the correct letters jumbled. Whoever holds all seven letters in the sequence that spells the Conjury takes the swag from another world!"

So has slapnuts already won the grand prize by default because he is the first to complete the first challenge?

It's not completly clear how ND will deterime the winner, but for me it looks like those completing all seven quests, but not first will have to play a game of scrabble to figure out the word. WHat if 10 people figure it out? For me it looks like the one that complete the last quest first will win, if he/she have completed the other sic of course.

How can we be doing this exactly?
I guess you know that RipSkam is a team!

So. we got one global last night:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Question is however..
Can I for example carry on hunting when Rip is at work, outside the team, and add that to the team "pot"? Because even if were not IN a team we still ARE a team :yay:

Once u have completed all Seven Quests u will have all the correct letters on your tablet, but unless u finished first in one or all of the Quests they will be jumbled..

At which point u will have to look for clues in Glowbones Posts to try to figure out the Word. The First person to Complete all seven Quests and to Post the Correct word in this thread will be the Champion!

Of course only someone who has complete the skill Quests will qualify to win

Skam if U hunt alone U can add Globlas to your own Quest, If u want to score extra Globals and share them with Rip, thats seems acceptable :)

Didn't they always say CND or something like that would be the launch platform for deeper space exploration perhaps this could soon be true!

gratz slapnuts on completing the first quest. as soon as my ped card will aloud i may come up and have a little go at it myself :yay:

Once u have completed all Seven Quests u will have all the correct letters on your tablet, but unless u finished first in one or all of the Quests they will be jumbled..

At which point u will have to look for clues in Glowbones Posts to try to figure out the Word. The First person to Complete all seven Quests and to Post the Correct word in this thread will be the Champion!

Of course only someone who has complete the skill Quests will qualify to win

Ah, ok. That makes much more sense. The original paragraph didn't really say that I think. No matter. I love the idea, though I don't think i have the PEDs to global 5 times on mushrooms! LOL. Another good idea Neverdie.

u could try globaling on the Snablesnot...

Question for you all Should I bump their maturity to stalke in Dome 2, would that help...

Have a question. Is this something that new players with minimal skills will be able to do also? Or is this only possible for the skilled players? Was wanting to make a trip soon to CND and this seems like the perfect time to go, however if it is senseless, meaning I will not be able to participate or no way can a noob do this content, then I think I need to wait. If it is not something a noob can accomplish also, then no sense in fighting the hordes at the moment and better to wait until the storyline is finished.

Gremlin/Goblin + 2c's helps a bit against Fungoids and Snablesnots... with a decent gun a team could work together to pull it off...
It wont be easy for a noob, but its possible depending on the Equipment I think...

Last edited:
GlowBone Global #1

Apprentice Jedi,
Force Majeure

Thank you will probably be up there this evening then. Have a permanent group buddy and we have done pretty good so far. ;) May or may not work but would like to check out this content story. Great content/story/idea on your part. Kudos ND!

GlowBones Global #1

Had to redo pic, was not legible.

Apprentice Jedi,
Force Majeure

Last edited:
2 more from me, which makes 4 so far. Will have to get the other one tonight! ;)

Fungoid Dominant 54PED

Fungoid Young 159PED

Well I called in to work saying I'm going to be late and skip the lunch break so I could get the 5th and I did! :D The ESI is an 18.49ped too :yay:

Fungoid Young 66 PED

Now I need to get to work! :laugh:

Congratulations!!!!

Gratz SLAPNUTS & Toast, now let's see who will be the 3rd in row to get 5 globals, waiting in excitement.
Wishing all fellow entropians GL on their quest.

Pink Pussycat Panther

Thanks Pink.

Also, just incase my reported ped spend is a deterrant to other players assisting in the battle against the putrid mobs of Dome 2, I should add that in no way did I attempt to Eco hunt. I was more concerned with dealing the vile Fungoid vermin an early blow, and the 79.84ped ESI that I hadn't noticed looting but later found loitering in my Inventory goes some way to further rectifying the balance.

Happy hunting Entropians.

Last edited:
Gratz Toast and Slapnutz for leading the Way!

I guess that makes me nr 3?

Every Fungoid had to die.. more than ones!

But here are my 5 globals. There will be a while until I hunt those again.. But then again, now I have the armour and the plates, lol so maybe not :yay:

Fungoid #1

Fungoid #2

Fungoid #3

Fungoid #4

Fungoid #5

Good luck to everyone else up there now!.. And a special gl to Assassins' soc princess "Mini", she had 2 globals before I even got started.. poor girl ;)

Keep up the good work!

Ohh.. and btw, I made a profit!!

Gremlin, with 6c (L) plates was eco ;)

So,.. profit guys & girls, even tho I blew 80k of ammo up there

Snablsnot Female Mid maturity
Fungoid Youngs - Dominant.

Ran into a few Fungoid Alphas that I killed off and a few Old Alphas that I fapped Slapnuts while he killed them! :laugh:

Gratz Sims on completing your 5 and good luck to all!

By the way, I was killing them in Phanthom which only has 1 point acid protection and using a FAP2600 (which I usually hit max 42 heals every time) and was able to survive through most attacks. But as people have seen in the Control Room, I died quite a few times, revived and then vengence was mine! :evilking:

Big thanks to soc mate RR1 who lent me his Urban Stalker which was good when bringing mobs into range of my other gun/pistol. :D

Also, I did profit too with hunting. Even when going through massive amounts of ammo and decay on guns/amps/FAP, the globals and overall good loot put me in the positive. Not including the 18.49PED TT ESI that I looted as well! :D

OMG that was almost hard work

:yay: got one at last :)

4 more to go...... :wtg: and yes it really did take that long to get 1 global :laugh: I r n00b :cool:

Wow...think about the ped being spent on this event.this is HUGE!!! From the Pilots making out to the global % being made on the Dome.This is gonna be one sweet deal in the end cause ND is gonna make a killing on this.
Ya know ND some people might bust your chops,but your do more to promote this game than MA does.Kudos to you on that.
Your Reputation just went way up.
This is gonna be fun :)

Last edited:
congratz Simon. quest 1 completed :)

Wow 3 competitors already with 5 globals in dome 2.
Hope to see more of you in there score 5 globals.
So gl. I will follow it closely as i really like this quests.

Pink Pussycat Panther.

So for now we have, Slapnuts, Toast and Sim.

Beki,

You are not noob!.. u know how long its taking us so far........ (screenies to come later)

and tbh.. this mesage has took me 5 mins to write due to lack of sleep.. :computer:

GlowBones Global #2

Apprentice Jedi,
Force Majeure

and tbh.. this mesage has took me 5 mins to write due to lack of sleep.. :computer:

Lol ND and Glowbones are between them depriving the inhabitants of at least two continents of sleep ... I wonder how much this quest has cost the worlds corporations in sleep deprivation induced under performance lol :laugh:

Slappy

Last edited:
All acid spewing prodigies of violence must be bashed...

#1 for me

1 more for the Boltzmann Brain.

JaKst3r

p.s. This one too me ageeees aswell. Hopefully be spamming some more tonight!!

Go Force Go!!!

Only 3 to go loverrr....:yay:
I wish u goodluck on your quest.

Love,

Pink Pussycat panther.

Ohh.. and btw, I made a profit!!

Gremlin, with 6c (L) plates was eco ;)

So,.. profit guys & girls, even tho I blew 80k of ammo up there

You got 5 globals in only 80k ammo?!! What's your secret mate?

Back