Glowbones and the Egg

Fungoid1: 82 PED

Nice one, with an esi and violet cream paintcan :yay:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

What can I say?.. MA must love me :yay:

If ammo burn per global is indicative of MA's love for an avatar then I think Slapnuts and Marco need relationship counselling! :silly2:

#2 for RipSkam Team

#3 for RipSkam Team

#4 for RipSkam Team

6 more to go... omg. :computer:

80k ammo for 5 globals!

sims come hunt with me tonight please!...

in the last 10 hours worth of hunting in that dome I've personally used over 250k ammo (and skam no doubt about the same) and have 4 globals.. between me and skam to show for it lol.

Hunting with Serum and 4a ( L) ...(I think) plates so not really paying decay on armour.. also using (L) faps so not really paying fap decay... and using a 2930ME with A105 amp... but have still managed to errrr spend a pretty penny lol...

fingers crossed for tonight...

Definatly have put my share in the lootpool.

WARNING:
This event might cause serious physical sideeffects such as: loss of coordination, blurry eyesight, rotten teeth, hyperactive shivering, repeative stress injuries, loss of hair and general malfunction.

But u forgot to mention that its gr8 fun?! :p

80k ammo for 5 globals!

sims come hunt with me tonight please!...

Aww.. Now you all make me feel bad about getting those globals that fast ;)

Well.. thinking about my hunting history the last few weeks I seriously thought I would have to hunt in that dome non stop untill CL starts on sunday to get those 5 globals. So when they came that fast I was pretty happy myself.

I guess I was just on fire there for a couple of hours. I am sure it won't happen again for some time ;)

Definatly have put my share in the lootpool.

WARNING:
This event might cause serious physical sideeffects such as: loss of coordination, blurry eyesight, rotten teeth, hyperactive shivering, repeative stress injuries, loss of hair and general malfunction.

LMAO so true. Spent all day yesterday thinking it was Monday.

LMAO so true. Spent all day yesterday thinking it was Monday.

103-adventure.JPG

Got 3 globals but only screened 2, DOH! :silly2:

Got 3 globals but only screened 2, DOH! :silly2:

Oh my god missing that screenie probably just cost you 6 hours of your life lol! :eek:

Ripskam Global #5

RipSkam Global #6

RipSkam Global #7

RipSkam Global #8

RipSkam Global #9

*RipSkam Global #10*

And that concludes the show for today!
Now Im not gonna step foot in that dome for a while.

I was given a mushroom slice (bit like a pie) today at work.... I had a daymare o.0

Keep up the Good work ALL! Feels so good to of finished and i'm sure theres a few of you almost there!

OFC its not to late for anyone else to do it... had a reallly gr8 time with this first challenge (took a while....) but some funny moments been had so far :D

many more to come!

GL

Rip

GlowBones Global # 3

Apprentice Jedi,
Force Majeure

Congratz to Skam and RIP !

Second one. God this is slooooow

number 2...

a decent start to tonights foolishness :yay:

I will get the others.... I hope :wtg:

number 3

well, that was a surprise... :)

thanks to Slapnuts for the comic sidekickery and general entertainment:D sure does help keep you going when your eyes feel like they're bouncing around as much as the Fungusses do :)

Congratz, Rip&Skam and BigDaddy

Gratz Rip and Skam, yeah makes it even more difficult if you have to had 10 globals, but hey you guys made it, also a big gratz to BD for getting the 5 globals, who's next?.......

Pink.

Aaah so that's why you were globaling on fungies!

Gratz RipSkam! :)

Didnt get the chance to get on and finish these last night... Will have to wait till tonight to sort it ;)

Funkin dat funghi
JaKst3r

(7 hrs solid hunting so far)

well, that was a surprise... :)

thanks to Slapnuts for the comic sidekickery and general entertainment:D sure does help keep you going when your eyes feel like they're bouncing around as much as the Fungusses do :)

Gratz Guv'nor ... always a pleasure. I will be conducting further fungoid fest motivational seminars in Dome 2 (hereafter to be known as 'Alcatraz') this evening! :wtg:

Gratz to Rip and Skam ... funniest thing i have seen for a long time seeing Skam hit the last global and sprint to the TP to escape as quickly as possible shouting "GOODBYE YOU B!TCHES" ... took ten minutes to wipe the coffee off my screen!

Slappy

Gratz Guv'nor ... always a pleasure. I will be conducting further fungoid fest motivational seminars in Dome 2 (hereafter to be known as 'Alcatraz') this evening! :wtg:

Gratz to Rip and Skam ... funniest thing i have seen for a long time seeing Skam hit the last global and sprint to the TP to escape as quickly as possible shouting "GOODBYE YOU B!TCHES" ... took ten minutes to wipe the coffee off my screen!

Slappy

I think its was "CHEERIO B!TCHES!!!" acctually. :whistle: But yes, BOY was I happy to be outta there :laugh:

I deleted the above message becuase the acct was only created today with 4 quick posts before posting nonsense in this thread...

Keep going JaKst3r!

And "Slappy" It shouldnt be caled Alcatraz.. cus you can actually get out of the dome (when u get 5 globals) :p

Rip

PS Dark.... sorry I didnt pm back when u messaged me... but I was covered in snot :p

Keep going JaKst3r!

And "Slappy" It shouldnt be caled Alcatraz.. cus you can actually get out of the dome (when u get 5 globals) :p

Rip

PS Dark.... sorry I didnt pm back when u messaged me... but I was covered in snot :p

Weeeell ppl did escape from alcatraz aswell. And its just about as easy :laugh:

massive gratz to all the people who have got globals in the event :wtg:

any news from glowbones on the next quest NEVERDIE? or does more people have to complete this 1 first? anyhow will be waiting in great anticipation to see what happens next.

YAY! I'm done, finally. Good because I wont be able to be online this weekend, gotta pack my whole apartment because I'm moving to a new place on Monday. (Like you care...)

Back