Your Avatar's Entropedia Profile

How often do you update your avatar's Entropedia profile?

• Entrowhat? I don't have a proile.

Votes: 43 40.6%
  • Religiously! Every day or two.

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Every week.

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Every two weeks.

Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Every month.

Votes: 12 11.3%
  • Every few months

Votes: 16 15.1%
  • If I can be bothered, every six months or so.

Votes: 19 17.9%

• Total voters

Dusk

Elite
Trinity Dusk Trinity
I was looking at the Entropedia website the other day. Specifically, I was looking at the section on people and their skills, health, etc.

I regularly update my own profile on there but noticed that in terms of health points I am listed as number 380th. But this has got me thinking, how up to date are these figures?

How often do you update your avatar's Entropedia profile?

I cant stand the navigation on that site, I dont know where to go to even enter figures let alone up date um :mad:

Once you have created your avatar and attached it to your account it is easy to update.

Make screenshots process them with EUcompanion then select the generated XML file for upload and you can have all your skills and profession in entropedia.

I update it once every 2 to 3 weeks.

Cheers
Richard
(ingame Siam)

i voted for every month, but if i think about it before i start up EU i update it sometimes more then once a month

greets

Well, since i forgot my login and password around 2 years ago, i didn't bother to update it anymore.. so, i voted entrowhat?

I update mine when im trying to work out how many gains, per particular mob, im getting for x amount of ped spent on ammo etc. It is incredibly easy to use (once youve done it a few times) and quite useful, certainly for what I use it for. It takes quite literally about 2 minutes from clicking eu companion to having the updated skills in entropedia. Took a little longer the first time i did it mind you...

I use it to calculate my skill gains' value after a hunt (around 15% of my tt cost in net skills value), So i usually update it once a day when i hunt.

Kylie

I update mine when im trying to work out how many gains, per particular mob, im getting for x amount of ped spent on ammo etc. It is incredibly easy to use (once youve done it a few times) and quite useful, certainly for what I use it for. It takes quite literally about 2 minutes from clicking eu companion to having the updated skills in entropedia. Took a little longer the first time i did it mind you...

Maybe I am an idiot, but I cannot get that to work at all :laugh: I wish I could since I am so sick of writing by hand each skill into my spreadsheet and adding them up :banghead:

Is there a sticky about using that feature?

I guess I update every few months, every time I want to calculate the ped value of my skills. I don't have an avatar profile because I want to show it off anyway. ;)

It would be nice to opt-in to have the avatar profile/stats automatically loaded from an Entropia data feed. We can then add our own personal goals and agendas into free form areas.

Otherwise... I find the site difficult to utilize.

i forget about the fact Eron is listed there but i never really give a specfic value its mostly a rough estmate ... i just updated with the best i remember if that helps

I update my skills every couple of weeks, usually when loot's so bad I can't be bothered doing anything else.

Maybe I am an idiot, but I cannot get that to work at all :laugh: I wish I could since I am so sick of writing by hand each skill into my spreadsheet and adding them up :banghead:

Is there a sticky about using that feature?

I find using NRF is the easiest way, just check the NRF thread here and you'll get all the answers you need.

this thread caused me to spend some time looking at the stats of others and such and it seems that more of the lower level players [less then 50k total skill] are listed rather then ubers. anyone have any ideas behind that?

I'm updating every time when something important happens, like passing a health treshold, unlocking a new skill, a new, long awaited profession update etc..
On average this happens every few weeks

Once you have created your avatar and attached it to your account it is easy to update.

Make screenshots process them with EUcompanion then select the generated XML file for upload and you can have all your skills and profession in entropedia.

I update it once every 2 to 3 weeks.

Cheers
Richard
(ingame Siam)

what are the format that the screen should be in, can i use what program i like to take screenies( i use fraps) want to know moore how to make and upload to Entropedia( old avatar info there)

/thx 4 help

Back