who thinks??

raven69

Alpha
Society
cB crimson blades
harry RAVEN jackson
who thinks we need a armax LA? with big armx like alpha's, old alpha's, prowlers, and stalkers? i think we do that would be fun :). i love the armax there fun haha :). i would have to go in the LA though with a friend haha but still would be fun.

(SoFc)RAVEN

would definitely be cool - not sure that all the right armax parts have dropped to create a spawn, though :)

Last edited:
thats what i was thinking :scratch2: was wondering why there hasnt been a armx LA yet. but yeah i think it would be fun

I like the idea!!!! There is an area with larger maturity Armax... I've been there with my soc mates about 1 month ago... They can be found in the southern most part of the PVP (lootable) area on Eudoria;)

If I remember correctly we did see a few Old Alpha's out there..

Happy Hunting!!

I like the idea!!!! There is an area with larger maturity Armax... I've been there with my soc mates about 1 month ago... They can be found in the southern most part of the PVP (lootable) area on Eudoria;)

If I remember correctly we did see a few Old Alpha's out there..

Happy Hunting!!

if you come in from the north you'll find some as well ... at least, the last time i was there :)

are you talking about pvp2?

are you talking about pvp2?

The ONLY lootable PVP area closest to Camp Echidna....:ahh: sorry I don't venture in the PVP areas enough to remember which is 1...2...or 3
hope that helps:silly2:

The ONLY lootable PVP area closest to Camp Echidna....:ahh: sorry I don't venture in the PVP areas enough to remember which is 1...2...or 3
hope that helps:silly2:

You forgot pvp4 wich is also lootable
The pvp you all refering to is PVP 3 and in the S it has some alphas and sometimes OA armaxes ( only found one )

And on topic : yes , i wanted a land with big armaxes for years and i hope we'll see one soon

yes, who has the parts, get us a spawn or two! :)

keep in mind an earlier post in which she said "Eudoria" ;)

Some one is paying attention;) The next question is.... What is needed (DNA) to create the larger maturity Armax? Perhaps the parts are scattered about and ppl don't realize their significance:scratch2:

For me Armax=Crap Loot.

I had a 1k Hoff off an armax over a year ago, and since then, I get no loot from Armax, at all.

They are "my mob from no loot hell".

But I am open to persuasion....

yeah i can take on the armax old alpha's on my own but i dont think i can take on the prowlers and stalkers i wouldnt mind trying though ;). ok thanks for the info about the armax :) i might have to go and give it a whorl. i know out west of hades in the blue area is good for armx but also find trox domi's and alphas and neconu so is kinda hard to hunt that area.

It would be good if it's possible, doubt i could take the damage from one yet but it's a challenge and a stalker would be a team job so far as i'm concerned.
Maybe MA will read this and introduce whatever dna is needed.

For me Armax=Crap Loot.

I had a 1k Hoff off an armax over a year ago, and since then, I get no loot from Armax, at all.

They are "my mob from no loot hell".

Maybe if there was a land area more would be killed adding to the loot pool then the loot might go up.

hmm it would have to be max matu then... coz u can find maxes roaming everywhere in eudoria so it should be max matu to draw ppl into them... but dunno my gear aint good enuf for the biggest bulls... alpha gives some huge hits already :F

I would hunt there for sure. I have had success with the Armax in the past, but as already said - the neconu and large trox in the blue area keep you on your toes. I am very interested in what parts it takes to make the DNA as well. I am pretty sure they are out there.

yeah who ever has the parts for the armax sell them to someone with a LA and wants to do armax on there LA ;). so i dont have to go out by the neconu and troxies anymore :p haha.

(SoFc)RAVEN

Back