The Entropian - The Official Magazine of Project Entropia

Etopia said:
So , if understand well the situation :
MA and MMM dont whant make more magazine for now.
Suport , marco , azi ... evryone say they will reimbourse if player ask , because they wont make more magazine...

But MA , Why not write it in CL , why still wait people get sooo upsite they write en angry suport to tell them...

If someone can loan to MA a pair of balls so they can write som true word in they site ...; that would be nice...
im sure not lending them mine.. Ill just risk that MA KEEP them.. And i kinda need them myself! (if they wanted to borrow them with the rest of me still attached to them, id consider it tho)

SB2 said:
One would think that they would remove the Entropian ad from the ad screens too... :D

Yeah but, you think they might also have changed the advert once the competion had closed. Even now it says that the issue has competitions. As there continuing to sell it, it should be at a discounted price. That's fair for everyone. And of course it means that they will actually shift the damn mag, which will soon become an embarressment if they dont. I imagine those mags sitting in auction for the next 1/2 a year, then getting torched.

I suppose I should file a support case too. I kept mine on the basis that MA would sort something out at some point. However if magazines are produced in the future, and the deal doesn't fit MA's liking, then they'll just auto refund the peds for the subscription and make you pay again anyway....

Maybe I should use the 600 peds, to write "DON'T BUY MAG" in pecs. Maybe it would be visible from space to the next influx of OJ's

The reason this has not appeared on the site, is that MA want to brush this balls-up under the carpet. Although we know why it happened, the media won't understand. They won't report that MA and MMM don't know how to manage the project or failed to realise that ppl do actually have a seam in their wallet pocket. Cos that's not interesting news. Instead the media would say that EU is loosing popularity and that it's developers are loosing touch. This really would be bad for business.

Awww, damn it, they keep marketting this as a universe. A magazine is one of the intrinsic methods for taking 0's and 1's and putting something real in your hand that brings EU alive.

Commodore said:
Yeah but, you think they might also have changed the advert once the competion had closed. Even now it says that the issue has competitions. As there continuing to sell it, it should be at a discounted price. That's fair for everyone. And of course it means that they will actually shift the damn mag, which will soon become an embarressment if they dont. I imagine those mags sitting in auction for the next 1/2 a year, then getting torched.

I suppose I should file a support case too. I kept mine on the basis that MA would sort something out at some point. However if magazines are produced in the future, and the deal doesn't fit MA's liking, then they'll just auto refund the peds for the subscription and make you pay again anyway....

Maybe I should use the 600 peds, to write "DON'T BUY MAG" in pecs. Maybe it would be visible from space to the next influx of OJ's

The reason this has not appeared on the site, is that MA want to brush this balls-up under the carpet. Although we know why it happened, the media won't understand. They won't report that MA and MMM don't know how to manage the project or failed to realise that ppl do actually have a seam in their wallet pocket. Cos that's not interesting news. Instead the media would say that EU is loosing popularity and that it's developers are loosing touch. This really would be bad for business.

Awww, damn it, they keep marketting this as a universe. A magazine is one of the intrinsic methods for taking 0's and 1's and putting something real in your hand that brings EU alive.
The very reason they dont make more magazines is that people didnt buy it, so encouraging people not to buy it wont solve the problem.. D'oh

Back