Clothes & Armor Decay protest

I'm in. Thanks for the form petition. Case sent.
only thing is I'm not switching to OJ's, I don't plan on changing my clothes (from the basic grays) and if Ma can't stand the smell, make the laundry free again. :)

Thx Elanor for the SC ... will send this tomorrow for today i wrote my own and as i feared it was not that polite :D

I thought MA was against Scammers???
Clothing/Armordecay?? Whatabout decay on ava to is it going to schrinkle up and get a rollingchair after a while??
:scratch2:

Unreasonable

Does this mean that it will now cost 4 PEC per item to repair armor? Or would this count as unequipping (2pec) / repair / re-equipping (2pec)? Oh, well... At least I'll have the opportunity to check out the new storage configuration when I dig out my OJs.

so every time when u have armor on and u want to repair it u need to pay 24pec (+ 4pec)? and then u discover that its dam wrong armor and then again 24 + 4pec ? or is it only half 12+2pec ? thats too much :laugh: MA fucked up with that :laugh:

from now on I'll be known as "that naked hunting guy who only wears shorts"

armour is a thing of the past for me out of priciple :mad:

WHY
NOT
FREE
IN
STORE?

I hate beggers and scammers.. MA this is worst scam and "get money from others" I've ever seen.
Could easy make it free in store to reduce lag. Scam begg stealing theft.. I really hope you fix this.. and fast!

imm in ma can shove the 2 pec decay , you know where

So when Im going to repair my armor and put it back on me I will pay 2 pec? WTF??? Not that 2 pec is much, but this is just sick...

Ill send that support case too...

What a nice and handy feature ! I waited for this since MA was talking about it in an interview :yay:

Support case sent -_-

FOOT GUARDS

Please dont take your eye off this other ball. it has potentially far higher cost implications.

FOOT GUARDS

Please dont take your eye off this other ball. it has potentially far higher cost implications.

but now there will be some good armor in loot again :) but poor uber armor owners :)

as i posted in the other thread...
if changing clothes/armor causes more lag, why did they add even more parts to the armor sets :confused:

Don't forget to send a (nicely phrased, but firm) support message if you don't like this idea.

MA actually does listen, and with the reaction this has got it might be changed..

Just don't forget to let them know through official channels (support)

Much more effective then running around nude. (but by all means, do that too, I will)

Can't even wear oj's without repairing them first(unless you are wearing them. Clothes look bad unless repaired. I think this is extortion.

as i posted in the other thread...
if changing clothes/armor causes more lag, why did they add even more parts to the armor sets :confused:

Very good point!

They claim it's to discourage ppl from changing armours and clothes, yet they implement something which will, according to them, increase the lag by 14%!!! Given their past record of sneaking in more and more ways to fleece players surreptitiously I'd say that is far more likely to be the reason.

I will be voicing my thoughts on this subject to those in LA at the E For All.

I can't believe they fubar'd the system like this. (Not to mention some other nice 'enhancements', like removing the yellow from my viking.).

All in all, some great things in this VU, but some absolutely HORRIBLE things as well.

This armor/clothes decay... completely against the idea of EU.... free to play, as long as you don't equip anything. You can completely decay your entire clothing/armor inventory without even hunting, what kind of shit is that???

Foot gaurds, ::cough:: BULLSHIT ::cough:: Guess I can't hunt thorifoids after 9.1 anymore, unless I pay an arm and a leg for one of the first foot gaurds...

Umbranoids... I called it, hairspray is going up in value to be sure...

Right click to change to aim mode doesn't work... WTF??? WHY?!?!?! fucked me up on countless occasions when 'testing' this new VU...

oh well, support case will be sent...

Support case sent :(.. please send a support case, that way we can all be heard....

I'm in with you

I'm with you all on this protest.

Well, until MA does something about this fee, i'm not logging in.

Support case will be sent for this ridiculous addition to the game!

Think I will stick to OJ and no more Deposits for sure ...

support case sent

OJ's and no deposits until fixed

Well I can see that the 2 pec thing is kinda dumb and makes no sense.
But common people are you going to go
"OMGZ! I lost 12 pec repairing my armor Why MA WHY! How am I to feed my family now!?"

And not play PE? Like all protest most of them don't last more than a day or 2 people say they are never gonna play again but in reality more than half the people who said they wont be playing again till the fee's are changed are playing right now! :eek:

You really gonna make that big of deal?
I got a fix for it all!
Repair your armor.
Go hunting.
Sweat the first mob you see.
And done! you got your 12 pec back pretty much and I doubt the difference between profiting or losing on a hunt is gonna be based on 12 pec! You probably waste that in one missed shot!
On an average hunt you miss 15-25% depending on your skills!
take out 500 ped thats 75 ped in misses! Complain about that! not some stupid 2 pec clothes/armor rule.

Only thing really sucks is footguards for people with high end armor its gonna be a fortune to get back....

I know the fees suck its blatant but hey all your left with is maybe 3 more ped a week? inless you repair your armor 10 times a day -_-

It's pointless wasting everyones time when 1000's of others are gonna play MA wont notice 60-70 people saying they wont play :/

Thats my 2 cents :p

Last edited:
I'm with you all, but I think the armor-boots its way worse than the 2 pec cost to change clothes/armor...

Emagine the total cost for all ppl who has to get an extra armor part?
And the extra decay in fapping for those who dont can get the armor boots...

Here is my response from MA:
09 Oct 2007 You wrote:
Dear MA,

I am protesting against armor&clothes decay.You nerfed the clothes market and killed one of my favourite activities in game.You've obviously forgot that game must also give some FUN to make customers pay for it.
I'd also like to point your stupidity out: How are you going to get marketing screenshots and movies of the expensive new engine when anyone who wishes to protest about this will simply run around naked? And believe that there are most of active players,if not all of them.

Also you try to treat us as idiots with your explanation on this case. You can be sure I'll protest as long as this shameful feature of EU remains.
Regards
09 Oct 2007 Entropia Support:
Dear Participant,

Thank you for reporting. We are currently evaluating reactions to the Version Update and your feedback will be considered in this process.

Kind regards,
Entropia Support

09 Oct 2007 Entropia Support:
Dear Participant,

Thank you for reporting. We are currently evaluating reactions to the Version Update and your feedback will be considered in this process.

Kind regards,
Entropia Support
Im pretty sure ive seen identical messages handed out with previous VU complaints, but do they think were absolutely stupid ?
Any excuse to make us loose money eh ?

Make up a petition with /signed names, this is enough, for fuck sakes

Support case sent.

case sent

gl all

Back