Clothes & Armor Decay protest

This may be the final straw for some of you, but...

.. that was also a cut/paste response.

I've had it three times. They place it if you persist on complaining and insinuate that they do not personally respond. In other words; it's their 'plan b' message to create the illusion of the customer being personally answered.

To be honest, since they keep giving out that message saying that they are technical support only, the question must be raised to them, "Why is there no real 'customer' support, and only a 'technical' support?"

I reviewed my decision on the protest and since i get booted after 15 mins of avatar creation, when i finally do get in, i'll complete necesarry business that i have pending, and then ill take it a step up from running naked and not log in at all.

Honestly its only 2 PECs... How often do you take your clothes off? :silly2:

Previously rarely. Now it takes off when I put an armor on. And I have to put it on everytime I return from hunting. Or to get rid of my habit to take off an armor in towns.

2 pec * 7 pieces

14pec

Limited armour at 1k% (lots of new uber L armour that has some % like that, or close enough)

1,4ped

2pec, or 1,4ped, big difference:p

2 pec * 7 pieces

14pec...

14? i dont think so - 20 more realistic (+hat+shadows+boots). no?

2 pec * 7 pieces
...Limited armour at 1k% (lots of new uber L armour that has some % like that, or close enough)

1,4ped

2pec, or 1,4ped, big difference:p

2pec or 1,4 ped - not difference ;) principle only

imho

I usually hunt with nothing but underwear on, :D so the pec tax doesn't affect me too much, if at all. I can kill some mobs before they reach me...

Clothes fu<cough> ARMOR !! ghost, vigi etc & plates ....not changing nothing atm !! l

Support Case xxxxxx history said:
12 Oct 2007 You wrote:
No words but ...

Two Pec decay +
Boots +
====================
L@L, Greedy Mindark.

WOOT .. They did'nt even brother to reply @ Super Support :laugh:

Back