Clothes & Armor Decay protest

ROFL I think we crashed their support system. I tried 3 times to submit a support case labeled as "abuse" and it kept crashing and displaying Apache errors everywhere... KEEP IT UP PEOPLE! Maybe they'll get the idea we actually CAN do something about their bullshit!

~Too pissed to actually write a full post :mad:

Suport case sent!

from now on I'll be known as "that naked hunting guy who only wears shorts"

armour is a thing of the past for me out of priciple :mad:

Lucky me, I hunted already 2 weeks Daikibas E of Twin, naked, so no change for me except the undressing and storing emergencie armor in storage as there is no use of putting it on when a Stalker is in my way, cost to put on and take of armor is higher than ME for jump from revival when I get once pawned by the Stalker..

Support case sent! Keep it up people!

I wrote specifically that I am not depositing again until it is fixed (I dont mind having to repair my clothes for them to look good) but I do mind that I have to pay 14 pecs every time I want to take my armour off, or put it on again.

I told them that I will not deposit and have urged others not to until it is resolved, and that it was disgusting that they are making a right that we should have into something to put more money into their pockets.
Frankenberry

MA lost my OJ set long time ago, so i can join in underwear only...:yay:

-Zap

Support case sent! Keep it up people!

I wrote specifically that I am not depositing again until it is fixed (I dont mind having to repair my clothes for them to look good) but I do mind that I have to pay 14 pecs every time I want to take my armour off, or put it on again.

I told them that I will not deposit and have urged others not to until it is resolved, and that it was disgusting that they are making a right that we should have into something to put more money into their pockets.
Frankenberry
Don´t forget that if u have a hat and shades u will have to put those back on after using armor.

Suportcase sent!

MA lost my OJ set long time ago, so i can join in underwear only...:yay:

-Zap
Same here and i´m thinking about decaying the shit out of them to make em look really filthy! :D

Support case sent.

Can someone make a nice banner about this, so i can link thread from my site?
468x60 .gif or .jpg, under 50kbit size.

Regards
Zap

Sign me up for OJ Wearers Unlimited!

To help with this protest, I sent the following support case under Suggestions to MA:

"Please add my name to the list of support cases regarding the protest of the additional decay linked to equipping clothing and armor. I understand about lag, however, lag is no reason to penalize us for liking pretty clothing or lots of different armors. I have 4 full suits of armor plus three full sets of plates that I interchange on each suit. To ask me to take 2 pec of decay ON EACH PIECE every time I want to take it on or off is utterly unreasonable. You will lose customers over this. I can guarantee it. This "tax" is simply to line your pockets with more decay money. If you continue to add these subtle little "tea taxes," I and many others shall be forced to chip out our avas and seek life elsewhere. You know what Americans did the last time a tyrant tried to tax our tea. I know for certain I am not the only one who is complaining about this. If you want more money, take it from where we're already spending it. From apartment charges, or auction fees, or any other fee we willingly paid before. DON'T tack on other fees, just because you feel like it. It's greedy and irresponsible.
Hey, you did say you wanted my 2 pec. I just choose to give it to you this way instead."

If anyone else can think of a better solution, I'm all ears!

Please do sent suport we can make a diffrens! we really can! Just if ppl will send suport just that can do something..

Count me In.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

My BF (Eros Thor) and I are both in. Everyone from my soc is rebelling, and all 82members of my BF's soc are in as well.

The obsurdity of it is mind boggling. Not real bright MA.... smooth move Ex-lax.

No more depositing for Either one of us until this is fixed, or armor, or hunting/mining or crafting.

GL citizens of Calypso................ Power to the People.

Well well well I just thought I would have a look as I had to reinstall the softwasre which is going to take like 13 hours ZzZzZzzZ I suppose this will help my sweat to a Hangar lol as less people will be hunting so more people to trade me lol. PA will be lag locked and twin also all citys will instead of hunters scattered around so there creating a bigger problem.

I will send a support case too

Yeah wtf is this !!

Last edited:
Support case sent.

going to play "half secret Russian alternative" now.

Support Case Sent, Bannish equip/unequip decay greedy mafakas

support case sent............. I did the copy/paste but also added my "2pec" at the end. MA is going to be playing this game by themselves with thier out-of-work staff pretty soon.

Please add my name to the list of support cases regarding the protest of the additional decay linked to equipping clothing and armor. I understand about lag, however, lag is no reason to penalize us for liking pretty clothing or lots of different armors. I have 4 full suits of armor plus three full sets of plates that I interchange on each suit. To ask me to take 2 pec of decay ON EACH PIECE every time I want to take it on or off is utterly unreasonable. You will lose customers over this. I can guarantee it. This "tax" is simply to line your pockets with more decay money. If you continue to add these subtle little "tea taxes," I and many others shall be forced to chip out our avas and seek life elsewhere. You know what Americans did the last time a tyrant tried to tax our tea. I know for certain I am not the only one who is complaining about this. If you want more money, take it from where we're already spending it. From apartment charges, or auction fees, or any other fee we willingly paid before. DON'T tack on other fees, just because you feel like it. It's greedy and irresponsible.
Hey, you did say you wanted my 2 pec. I just choose to give it to you this way instead."

I will not be depositing, hunting, mining, crafting or wearing armor, clothing or accessories until this is fixed. I have also joined forces with the rest of my soc in this matter as well as my boyfriends soc.. its oj's for almost 300 people and no depositing from those same people. We are serious about this vicious theft. Enjoy playing the game by yourself and your staff

lol how can paying 2pec decrease lag :scratch2:

1.) Put on armor. (2 pec)
2.) Take off armor, put on glasses and hat (4 pec)

Great idea... :mad:

LOOOL, another WAY to make money :laugh:

MA is really COOL :D I have no words for this just...

F*CK U MA :wtg:

Not wasting money here anymore :)

I'm IN for sure, I used to love to change my clothes all the time, i'll stick with the OJ for now !

I wont be wearing OJ's as that would mean removing my armour and clothes and I choose not to incur that cost.

However, I will not be changing armour or clothes again until this "feature" is removed.

Grounder

i remember clearly when i explained to a socmate that his clothes wouldnt decay when he wears them (he always was running around in his undies, so i crafted him some basic wear - but he didnt wear it cause he feared of the decay :rolleyes: ) - well dude, thats all wrong now :laugh::scratch2:

anyways. count me in here. i will stick to my OJ´s (its stated in our socrules that u always have to wear at least one pair of ojs with u :ahh: )

1.) Put on armor. (2 pec)
2.) Take off armor, put on glasses and hat (4 pec)

Great idea... :mad:

Put on armor 2x6pec... =12pec!

I cant put on my OJs, says I need to repair them first.

I dont have many pieces of cloathing but it will cost me about 150ped to repair them ad not look like some farmer.

I just got a call from one of my disciples as i had not yet been online today.

I haven't had a chance to look at the contents list yet, but judging by this, i'm pretty disguisted.

Count me in!

Count me in on the protest. This is ridiculous. :(

count me in "patrik Carle carlsson"

You're damn right I'm in!
This garbage!!

Back