FoF X - Revived - Bring out your big guns

Hi Xantonia - thats great news :) see you all there..... Viking did us proud in the WoF....he doesn't need to do as well for this however ;)

Hi Xantonia - thats great news :) see you all there..... Viking did us proud in the WoF....he doesn't need to do as well for this however ;)

He has to work harder - he has to look after those of us noobs at hunting :D

It's FoF time again

I'm Whooping and Jumping :yay:

But between now and then

I'll settle for BUMPing.. :wtg:

I wish i could rhyme
but i dont have the time
at work, EF is out of line
i may have to resign

Hmmmmm, not easy this rhymie thing, bump bump for a cool evenings hunting

Stinky:yay:

Hmmmm thats 10am on a saturday morning my time lol, can't they make it a bit later? :)

at this point in time the Supremacy Reign is working together a team to make a stand in the FoF.

Will be good to see you all there - if you don't have a team, just turn up on the day and i'm sure there will be room for you :)

10am on a Saturday isn't so bad is it?....actually i suppose it is a bit early for a weekend, just get a big mug of coffee :computer:

Will be good to see you all there - if you don't have a team, just turn up on the day and i'm sure there will be room for you :)

10am on a Saturday isn't so bad is it?....actually i suppose it is a bit early for a weekend, just get a big mug of coffee :computer:

its late afternoon/evening here so ill prolly have a beer not a coffee but its all the same...hell a beer sat morning might just do the trick as well

its late afternoon/evening here so ill prolly have a beer not a coffee but its all the same...hell a beer sat morning might just do the trick as well

It's evening here too - i think a 'few' beers may be in order for 6 hours of hunting :beerchug:

It's evening here too - i think a 'few' beers may be in order for 6 hours of hunting :beerchug:

Shame on you Sass :eek:

Capital B for the word Beer!!!

Sheesh

:yay: FoF time :yay:

It's renewed, better than before and now even in lavendal flavour. :D

It sounds like a cleaning product, but we're just fun loving Hounds with guns ready to clean up mobs in the most enjoyable way possible.

FoF X wil be another awsome party hunt, fitting very well in line with the allready legendary previous FoF's.

Rap's checking in for FoF X, MissMonkey :cool:

Last edited:
Sounds like fun, will see if I can find a team :yay:

This dog was informed this morning that he will be going out of town on the 10th. :(

Good luck to everyone that participates.

Edit:

Just realized that Zar turns 2 in Entropia Years on November 10th. What a wonderful Birthday celebration, holding FOF on this day! Too bad I have to be out of town.

I hear rumors that Chopper is getting me a bit of dung and rotten papplon.

This leaves it open for other Bday presents and I am quite easy to buy for; I am missing angel, shadow, chron and a few other armors for my collection. Mod fap, ML-35 would be a nice suprise too!

Good luck to all and have a blast in this years FoF!!

Last edited:
Sounds like fun, will see if I can find a team :yay:

Willl be great to have you there :)

Zar - you can't miss out on your first FoF with the hounds :( (there may be more Eon in them ;) )

I hear rumors that Chopper is getting me a bit of dung and rotten papplon.

Its 2 bits of Dung actually, can't beleive someone spoiled the surprise.

And I'm keeping the rotten fruit long enough to throw at the team who come second to the Hounds in the FoF..

But I'll do it in your honour..

;)

Do you have Vorgon bloods in your veins, Chopper? ;)

Loving your poetry!

I don't know why

I speak in Rhyme

It seems to happen

All over the place.

Oooh, what happened there..? :scratch2:

Last edited:
A Hound's gotta do, what a Hound's gotto do

BUMP :silly2:

only 14 more days :D

Majorputty, if when surrounded by vigi wearing guys in the ring, one is stood behind you.... it may be me, again:D

but, not to worry, it won't get to shoot outs, wil it TDO?

BUMP for the most insane, good fun, fast ped use, adrenalin rush without drugs, even better when drunk, thing you can do in this here universe.

Stinky:yay:

Time to get a few more names in this festival ! Bumpity bump!

*polish rifle*

*Looking behind he if Stinky is there*​

:nana:

11 days til the FoF there were

When we separate Mice and Men...

Spent a day shopping for Firepower..

And now there's only TEN :)

Anyone else getting excited yet...

I have a brand new Prosecutor M15 (L) which I'm very pleased with...

Just have to try to save it til then.. won't be easy..

:sniper: :bull:

Don't get the Hump,
If I give it a BUMP

Well iv got my new gun
so they'l all be on the run

Another Rabbid Signing up ;) :yay::yay:

6 Days left ......

Rabbids will be there :yay:

not all of our socmembers have to come sign up here eh?
I mean its enough we sign up our whole soc for it? :)

Just turn up on the day and make a team while you're there......6 days to go :yay:

Back