Dwarves since the vu 9.0

The smaller you are, the harder you are to hit in pvp:)

never thought at that :saint:

Maybe MA read that hobbits are hip :dunno:

I was laughing SO hard when I saw Skam in Corinth and I can't help thinking of the old text on the wall in Hades asking the very hitting question: WERE ARE THE CHILDREN .... ?

I guess the children found their way home :ahh:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

seriously, it looks stupid, doesn't it? MA must have done something wrong. My guess is they got the same engine as LOTRO .... :silly2:

Midgets rock :headbang:

I see no problem in having dwarfes and giants here , just like in RL.

The only problem might be - have you got the size in creation process you wanted ?

The smaller you are, the harder you are to hit in pvp:)

And if they can't reach the TT, they'll have no ammo to shoot back :D
... and it saves them a lot of PEDs...

Max height in the middle, min height on the side (i'm sure you guessed ;))

A really interesting image....

Are giant avatars able to enter into trading rings ?
Are small avatars able to use terminals, or auctioners, technicians ?

Or at least, will they both fit the beauty gears ?

Soon they implement umpa lumpas to

i dont like these dwarwes...XD for the past 2 years ive seen a mazimum of 5ppl shorter than me:D....now i see more than that a day....think i was a bit hasty with avi creation lol....

I see no problem in having dwarfes and giants here , just like in RL.

The only problem might be - have you got the size in creation process you wanted ?

Nope not even close... But ok i didnt care much since i thought it was a bug that i couldnt choose the "Optima like she looked for 4 years"-button like i have every other update until this VU, really thought it was a mistake so thought id be able to reverse it later... My avatar is now the size of a clay gardengnome, looks like a fake, ripoff, taiwan barbie and i fucking hate it... (and i have to look over my shoulder often to make sure dogs and drunk asshats dont take a leak on me ;) )

omfg... Well i guess atleast you can adjust the height fully considering the shit options there are to customize your ava otherwise lol.

The only problem with being a dwarf is that you don't see over the grass :D

"would you like me to describe it to you? or would you like me to get you a box?"

:D

J. @ max_height

I am rather petite aswell ingame , doesn't really bother me.
But damn the difference is enourmous, the biggest sized avatar can almost fit 2 stacked little avatars in its length.

I had a laugh at every of the pictures posted in this thread , the difference is just to funny to keep a neutral stance:D

GR

Castro

and I know who would be easiest to hit in pvp lol

maybe a new option will be applied when joining a soc

(must be able to reach TT on its own ... :laugh:)

i feel sometimes sick ... lots of little kids or freaking midgets..., the disproportion is to big in ava creation, to short - to high

ahh btw, who needs to be "small" for PK ... a PK NOOB :D

Back