Armor Deterioration Changes

And I am back from my vacation. I didn't think that it would be warmer here than in real life, but I am ready.

In the future MA will convey more information about changes and upgrades before hand and have discussions about it. I will also make sure that the MA mission statement/vision will be made available in the next couple of weeks, to present how and why MA do things and what we intend to create, long-term.

Can I please have a hug before I get flamed? ,-)

How about a flaming hug?:yay:

If what you say is true and comes to pass, this will be a step forward. Just don't take two back...;)

WE can save time and ire if major..or even minor...changes are known beforehand. Soemthing you may think is benign can spell DOOM for a player...such as the clothing/deterioration issue.

MA plans to move into China with a new MMO online mall thing. We seem to be just dead weight now.

Thats funny. because i have a hard time seeing how china can get anything contributing out of this game. Was it to get jobs?. What the hell is there in EU. that you can do. That doesent cost you money?.

Trading? Try imagine 1000 traders spamming hegother in twins because all china's trying to earn money that way.

and a total oversupply of Mind eccense to a mindforce system that aint good. nor have any real good use in the game...

haha. how ironic

Not to add the fact. That those chinese that will work in EU. properly won't have the big ass machine to play crytek2 in mid 2008...

Well, imho I think one statement contradicts the other.

It may very well appear so, but the current drop rate is high and will continue to be high until enough items exists in Entropia. I'll bring your concerns to the Balancing manager though.

I've been rare-stop hunting for days and I've yet to find a single foot guard. I might send a support case about that because it's been bugging me for some time... Usually I find armour parts for mobs, but not quite so much lately, weird...

A:rolleyes:gree all of the above about drop rates i've been killing drones non stop and been rewarded with? Zip thx again MA:rolleyes:

It may very well appear so, but the current drop rate is high and will continue to be high until enough items exists in Entropia. I'll bring your concerns to the Balancing manager though.

Thankyou for your comment, and for passing my concerns to the Balancing manager.
However, if the current drop rate is considered high, then once "enough" footguards exist, they will become as rare as berycled teeth in any loot window. :(

Yes, we have over a 100 systems planned since before the millennium shift that still hasn't been entered in Entropia yet. Entropia Universe is still in an early stage of development, the grand vision will take decades to finalize. Some things can't even be done yet, due to technology and bandwidth.

Maybe if you wasn't fidling with 10 things at the same time you could finish them faster and more efficient.

Still waiting for the use of tamed animals....

Thats funny. because i have a hard time seeing how china can get anything contributing out of this game. Was it to get jobs?. What the hell is there in EU. that you can do. That doesent cost you money?.

Trading? Try imagine 1000 traders spamming hegother in twins because all china's trying to earn money that way.

and a total oversupply of Mind eccense to a mindforce system that aint good. nor have any real good use in the game...

haha. how ironic

MA plans to make another MMO for China. This MMO will be like a RL shopping mall where you can get RL items, except it will be online. So China will not be coming into EU.

MA plans to make another MMO for China. This MMO will be like a RL shopping mall where you can get RL items, except it will be online. So China will not be coming into EU.

Alright. Well lets hope for china. That mindark was the right choice.

How would you define enough foot guards? :scratch2:

How would you define enough foot guards? :scratch2:

Comeon Konve, You dont REALLY expect an answer to that question do you??

I have been hunting Snables, Daikibas and Exos for weeks now and I have found one single pixie f footguard while at the same time looting at least 100 pair or arms and harnesses ... not sure how that translates into "high" drop rate cos with respect to other armour bits it's obviously very very low ...

Yea I must say the drop rates seem to be off on the low markup armour. For instance it took me one day to loot vigi feet, but goblin seems to be impossible, same with pixie as well.

Hi,

Best mob for the foot is ................ auctionner. It works for me ;)

I am vu9.1 ready now :yay:

Well, I've looted some gremlin footguards F from a daiki prowler.

Axel

For instance it took me one day to loot vigi feet, but goblin seems to be impossible, same with pixie as well.
Opposite here. Looted 2 pairs of Goblin from Cauda, in much fewer mobs than I'd usually loot the harnesses.

what a utter crap!

Marco, have you EVER actually tried to loot anything??? from what you just stated, I suppose you believe Mr. Balance blindly and much more more than me but the drop rate is FAR (and by far I mean more than 10km) from high.

and to Mr. Balance - hello, ever seen my signature? erm, maybe it's time to start thinking about it?

J.

How can Marco loot anything? He's always mobbed whenever he appears so he can barely move, much less kill a mob and loot ;)

Last edited:
How can Marco loot anything, He's always mobbed whenever he appears so he can barely move, much less kill a mob and loot ;)

that is so true. i almost feel bad for the guy. but i thought marcos pistol made mobs unloot-able anyway so whats the difference?

p.s. marco please tell the B.M. that we need more foot gaurds ... not that the drop rate is horrid but so all the whinners here will shut the hell up and go back to mindless hunting ... please.

There is nothing wrong with the droprate of Foot Guards (for a lot of armours).

A single person has looted 41 pairs of Bear Foot Guards for example. Yes you read correctly. 41. I've looted my fair share of Bear, Boar, Viking, Thunderbird, etc; as well as been lucky enough to get Angel and Shadow.

Droprate on some of the lower end shoes is probably a bit low, but there's still time before the VU.

Drop rate is wrong...

only ppl with good skills get the good foot drop... and try to prove me wrong plz...

There is nothing wrong with the droprate of Foot Guards (for a lot of armours).

A single person has looted 41 pairs of Bear Foot Guards for example. Yes you read correctly. 41. I've looted my fair share of Bear, Boar, Viking, Thunderbird, etc; as well as been lucky enough to get Angel and Shadow.

Droprate on some of the lower end shoes is probably a bit low, but there's still time before the VU.

I hear also that SEG drops them very regularly, but who can hunt SEG efficiently solo?

BTW Gratz to Deathifier, I think he will generate Taxes this VU like never bevore...

Drop rate is wrong...

only ppl with good skills get the good foot drop... and try to prove me wrong plz...

a soc mate looted a pair of jaguar feet (M+F) in the same loot, from an atrox old. his skills are in the low-mid range.
ok, you've been proven wrong. happy? :laugh:

Drop rate is wrong...

So, what's wrong with that?

Yeah, I can see that things are really well balanced here. :rolleyes:

Why not get a couple friends and hunt SEGs then? All I see is people whine. Do something about it and go hunt the mobs that regularly drop Foot Guards. It's not rocket science.

No problems with droprates from Hispi, Ambu, Warriors either. People should stop posting on forums all day and try hunt.

Yea I must say the drop rates seem to be off on the low markup armour. For instance it took me one day to loot vigi feet, but goblin seems to be impossible, same with pixie as well.

odd isnt it , my score so far is Goblin *2 Vigi Nil and I have been hunting a lot.
Done 3 nights on drones so far no fg's from them.

Why not get a couple friends and hunt SEGs then? All I see is people whine. Do something about it and go hunt the mobs that regularly drop Foot Guards. It's not rocket science.

No problems with droprates from Hispi, Ambu, Warriors either. People should stop posting on forums all day and try hunt.

No, it isn't rocket science. It is a game, which is supposed to offer some fun and entertainment. I went hunting drones which are supposed to drop nemesis footguards. Thousands of peds of ammo later and I have not looted a set of footguards to wear. As the footguards are supposed to have a high drop rate, I think something is wrong here, and I am entitled to my opinion.

All I see are inconsiderate people, who as long as they are OK, will show no empathy for other players concerns.

Back