C'mon Aussie, C'mon!

From memory Stryker was the US captain last year.

Shaz Bogette Monaro
Skills:
43 blp pistoller
22 Paramedic

Armour:
Nemi
Vigi
Viking
Gremlin
Hopefully Jag by the start of competition
and others not worth mentioning

Plates:
5a, 6a, 5d(cold), soon 5b's, and others not worth mentioning.

Weapons:
Foxtrot ME w 105 & scope - Tagging.
Maddox IV w Beast & scope and a coupla lasers.
Although will probably use a
Svempa X1 w Dante and lasers and scope,
I used the full TT value of the Maddox in decay well before the end of the rounds last year so I need something that will last longer.

FAP:
2600, SK-20(L), and if I can find one a SK-50.

TP:
Level I and Level II chips

Agility:65
Evade:2600ish
Dodge:1500ish

Mobs most suited to, current setup, will change with armour upgrade:
Thorifoids any size
Any size bot, not including SEG.
Atrox up to Alpha
Have solo'd Hogglo, but much better in a team
Just about anything up to that sort of strength, and anything bigger with the right medic..... but not too big. You know what I mean.

Have any of you spoken to Dire and Silentknight Exo?

Dire has confirmed his attendance, Exo is still deciding. Maybe you can persuade him Mags? ;) Deathifier is also considering being part of the WoF 2008.

Any involvement you and Jacko can contribute will be invaluable.

:)

Yep, Stryker captained the Yanks last year.

But we did beat them once, the only team to do so :yay::yay:

However , the way the rounds were set up, we would have had to beat them 3 times in a row to progress to the next round.

Hopefully we get a better draw in 2008, and just get to hunt against them in the finals ;)

But we did beat them once, the only team to do so :yay::yay:

I'm confident we can do it again :D Our teams skills will have improved since last time, plus we have some outstanding hunters :)

However , the way the rounds were set up, we would have had to beat them 3 times in a row to progress to the next round.

From what I read, it seems we did :(

Hopefully we get a better draw in 2008, and just get to hunt against them in the finals ;)

I hope so to.

Yo Yo, sup team. i would like to be in wof 2008...:)

Full avatar name: dire Godspeed straights
Nation of Choice: Australia
Captain of Choice: Phoenix Grrrrr Leuenberger
Highest Skill:86 grand master blp
Hunting equip: shadow, adj v1, jungle stalker

Was in last years wof and am lookin forward to event again..:)

I'd say you'd be definite inclusion with skills like yours Godspeed :eek: But I'm not the boss.

Your skills inspire me to skill harder :D

Invi

Highest Hunting Level: 47 Laser sniper

Armour: ghost,gremlin,vigilante with 4c,5b,6a,6b & some others
Weapons: various nice L weapons +Marbo for tagging, various amps
Fap: Ek2600
Tp: Lesser & Minor

Yo Yo, sup team. i would like to be in wof 2008...:)

Full avatar name: dire Godspeed straights
Nation of Choice: Australia
Captain of Choice: Phoenix Grrrrr Leuenberger
Highest Skill:86 grand master blp
Hunting equip: shadow, adj v1, jungle stalker

Was in last years wof and am lookin forward to event again..:)

Great to see ya Godspeed :) been a long time eh.:rolleyes:

Well I end my 'tour of duty' in Egypt on 2 December, but only home untill 19 December, then back to Alexandria.
Not sure yet how long I'll be here next time.

So we will have to take it from there.
I may be available while here, but hotel internet usually reasonable but sometimes BAD.

Shit I miss home atm.....

Hey Mags, good to hear from u, hurry up and come home..:)
i think u might wanna get ur priority's right and tell work u wont be in cause of wof event..:)
nah hope all is well and u can make it
will be good to see u bak..:)

I would love to come along in support team. The little bit I did manage to help out with was good last year I think. I think if we play our support cards right, we can take it even further.

In game name: Blunt Force Trauma

... and we let men run the world ... :banghead:

*steals leaders baton from Grrrrr's back pocket"

:ANNOUNCING:
WoF Australia 2008 Team Practice Hunts
(aka Friday Night Barbies)

First Hunt: Friday November 9

Meet Time: 11:00 MA Time (9pm for East Coast, 8pm Qld, 6pm West Coast)

Team Name: WoF Australia 2008 - FEAR US!!

Mobs to change from week to week - but prob on Deathifier's LAs ;)

Globals to be posted on the 'Fear Us' thread.

Rules to be decided as we go, like any good backyard cricket match.

*right, that seems to cover it .... returns baton to Grrrrr*

Seeya Friday !!

Just bumping this post for those that are able to make this time and date for an informal gathering. Depending on the numbers we get at this meet, we'll have a little hunt afterwards on the hogs and/or SEG's.

Daniel The Beast Davids,
I'mma Kiwi, but would love to play with you guys.
If you need me that is :)

Daniel The Beast Davids,
I'mma Kiwi, but would love to play with you guys.
If you need me that is :)

G'day mate :)
Now that is a turn up, a Kiwi wanting to represent the green and gold! :eek: :laugh:

Are you an ex-pat Aussie living in NZ?

Not even that :) Englishman living in New Zealand :p Your the closest to home.. so I guess your who I should be representing :)

Not even that :) Englishman living in New Zealand :p Your the closest to home.. so I guess your who I should be representing :)

LMAO OK you should just stop talking now :D

It was a tough decision when you said you were Kiwi but now you tell us your a pom!!

Thats not helping your case at all :silly2:

Just kidding ofcourse ;)

More the merrier i say.Who knows the Kiwis might even rustle up a team this year.

haha tbh I don't think we'd have a decent team :) Just like Rugby huh? :p

I'm sure it will be alot of fun! :) and you can be sure I'll be at the partay :p

We might need to change to Team ANZAT's. Australia New Zealand Avatars Team. Oh and don't anyone suggest ANZAC's. Thats reserved for a diminishing few.

WRT the hunt. I will struggle to get online by 9pm Eastern. But I know for sure we will piss fart around for 90 minutes or so and i'll miss all the gasbagging but will most likely make it for the hunt. So be prepared that i'll do all my share of pissing in the wind while we are hunting. Maybe some sexy poses at the rear of a wild boar.

I need to get some 8a's again. But i'm thinking that maybe I should find some moula and go the 5b's. Has anyone found Ghost and 4a's or 2d's anygood. My budget might bring me back to this.

Should be good fun from the sounds of it.... Throw another Shrimp on the Barbie? :p

:yay: Sounds good mate, you know me, always up for a blast of some sort.
Put me down for whatever you see fit.
I will also attempt he Fri night Barby get-together.
Been itching to have another go at SEGs for ages. :D

Mac

NOTE:
LAST TO THE BAR BUYS THE TEAM DRINKS!!!​

Gday Beast...I guess I jinxed us by mentioning the dreaded K word.

Well its always good to have a twelveman, especially if you dont spill the drinks from the club house.

Ghost and 5bs are good an will take a decent hit and come up good, blunt impact resistance is okay but I am not sure of Hoggs...ur fap is more of a concern to bring u back from the redline.

How is the team loot distributed in these types of situations? If we have some smaller skilled players and they are fapping, maybe we can put the setting to queue? That way they can use the loot to buy those much needed items before march especially if we hunting big game. One night to share loot amongst fellow aussies isnt much to ask I think seeing that the higher players can always make it back. I just think for this event it would be nice to support those who will be supporting us. Comments?

Cant wait to bag some team HOFS!!!:yay:

Seeya Friday

Bagman

.... Depending on the numbers we get at this meet, we'll have a little hunt afterwards on the hogs and/or SEG's.

Surely you dont think Jod, Mulga, Mac & I are gonna turn up, and there ISN'T gonna be a hunt :confused:

Last edited:
Nyte, Hit me up before hand and I will lead you...an old favourite watering hole of mine...:scratch2: I still think I have a tab there?! LOL

Nyte, Hit me up before hand and I will lead you...an old favourite watering hole of mine...:scratch2: I still think I have a tab there?! LOL
k, will do.

I'm so looking forward to the hunt, I'll even make a second deposit this week just so I'm better prepared. :yay: Monday's deposit only lasted to unlocking Marksmanship and bidding on a (now overpriced) Marber Bravo. :(

I'm putting in a deposit tomorrow, too. 5.25k :)

Back