Photos from the EntropiaUniverse Stand at the E For All Convention

Site Admin
Admin
In this thread, I will share images from the awesome EntropiaUniverse stand at the E for All gaming convention in Los Angeles.

MindArk really did a great job on the stand, with many improvements from the one at the Leipzig Games Convention only a few months ago.

:woot:

la2.jpg

Neverdie showing off the wonder of EU to a couple booth visitors.

View of the main convention entrance

jak guiding a visitor trying out Entropia.

Skalman and Fresco at the main entrance.

Wide view of the EntropiaUniverse stand.

Wide view of the EntropiaUniverse stand.

Display table with mob statues and client software CDs.

Close-up of the three mob statues.

Real-life mob swarming.

man I want one of those mods :D
When MA will put them in ingame loot? :yay:

jak and da talking shop.

da and fresco explaining Entropia to some visitors.

Entropia booth model Jennifer.

View of the two gaming stations with large second monitors for visitors to view Entropia while the ambassadors play Entropia.

Justin and moogle preparing two of the convention avatar workstations.

Entropia booth model Jennifer.

...I belive I just found my next Ex-wife :laugh:

+rep for the pic contributions 711! :thumbup:

Who are all those names you mention? MA Staff, or players who still keep promoting MA (for free), despite...?

Who are all those names you mention? MA Staff, or players who still keep promoting MA (for free), despite...?

Search is your friend ;)
Skalman and Fresco are (professional) players. Just like ND they are there to comment and help to explain to people how this universe works :) ** ( Am i close? :cool: ) **

Search is your friend ;)
Skalman and Fresco are (professional) players. Just like ND they are there to comment and help to explain to people how this universe works :) ** ( Am i close? :cool: ) **

thats the Nicest way of saying there MA Cheerleaders {ill leave that to your imaginations} :D:D

I imagined that ND would be in a Top hat and Bankers suit LMAO

MISSION:

TURN a figurine upside down and take a photo and post it please... lets see if it had a datamatrix barcode

Good pictures ! And great to see EU being shown to the public.

Skalman sure does get to see the world thanks to this game. Awesome :)

Who is that with moogle?

Moogle still in shock from actually meeting NeverDie IRL

dont you love the precious T shirt :yay:

But who is Fresco is it someone i ought to know ?

The 'Terpinites' (Terpin Communications, MindArk's Public Relations firm).

View of the overhead monitors where the ambassadors play Entropia to show onlookers.

John Bates and NEVERDIE explaining the real-cash economy concept to some visiting media.

Frank|Mindark catching up on some emails.

jak and David Simmonds.

Frank|Mindark being interviewed by one of the many media people at the event.

Jennifer and Oona, Entropia Booth models.

Elina Heng (Terpin Communications) and John Bates (EntropiaUniverse Evangelist).

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]
Dion showing Frank|Mindark some of the many video interviews he has uploaded to EF.

Jennifer and Oona, Entropia Booth models.

Display table with mob statues and client software CDs.

Close-up of the three mob statues.

Real-life mob swarming.

Damn if i was there i woulded STEAL these statues LOL !!! :D and then played whit them all nigh long ^^

Dinner at an Asian/Salsa fusion restaurant. (From left to right: NEVERDIE, neomaven, Oona, Skalman, Frank Campell, Justin Sorrell, Jennifer).

Skalman getting his groove on with the booth models

Dinner at an Asian/Salsa fusion restaurant. (From left to right: NEVERDIE, neomaven, Oona, Skalman, Frank Campell, Justin Sorrell, Jennifer).

Skalman getting his groove on with the booth models

Stop the Party's :laugh: i have a damn crap loot lol

Great pictures!

P.S Is it just me or do you always look half baked on photos neo ;) Looks like your all having a great time and the stand looks great wish i could be there! Keep up the good work and many thanks to all those that took a second to speak into the camera! ;)

Great pictures!

P.S Is it just me or do you always look half baked on photos neo ;) Looks like your all having a great time and the stand looks great wish i could be there! Keep up the good work and many thanks to all those that took a second to speak into the camera! ;)

Unfortunately I'm not so photogenic. Jennifer (A professional model) just gave me some tips to look better in photos, so hopefully I won't look so 'baked' in the future.

Here is one where I'm actually not blinking:

Back