Photos from the EntropiaUniverse Stand at the E For All Convention

Unfortunately I'm not so photogenic. Jennifer (A professional model) just gave me some tips to look better in photos, so hopefully I won't look so 'baked' in the future.

Here is one where I'm actually not blinking:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Much better! ;) And top tips Jennifer has there!

All the best.

Jamhot

Unfortunately I'm not so photogenic. Jennifer (A professional model) just gave me some tips to look better in photos, so hopefully I won't look so 'baked' in the future.

Here is one where I'm actually not blinking:

now thats what we like to call sober :p

You know, if you put those jeans in the repair terminal, that worn look will tidy up nice. :D

Great pics, thanks for sharing! :)

lol Neo, I was thinking the same thing Jamhot said but didn't want to be a dickhead and say it. Much better in that photo, perhaps your eyes were open to catch a little look at her, ehem, assets?

lol Neo, I was thinking the same thing Jamhot said but didn't want to be a dickhead and say it. Much better in that photo, perhaps your eyes were open to catch a little look at her, ehem, assets?

You ever think about anything else but boobs????? :laugh:

Who said anything about boobs?? Jeez get your mind out of the gutter!

P.S. My inbox is empty if you have any spare boob photos Casay ;)

Cool pics from all, but prepaid girls or not I would take any of the girls in my Loot drop, you have my address MA ;) COD if need be. :wtg:

I always knew Skalman likes a good old dutch Heineken Beer :wtg:

Wait until he tasted some real (belian) beer. He'll never concider heineken a beer (or drinkable even) again :D

really nice pics, thx for these :)

nice fotos

i wish i would have been there, maybe next time is somewhere bit closer.

cool seems like you guys had lots of fun, would've come if I had free time, college homeworks a bitch :silly2:

Wasn't going to post in here, but "good old dutch Heineken" ... that does it :)
omfg !!!! A contradiction in terminus :D

And yes, I am from Belgium ! :):) (figure out the link ;))

Btw ... nice pics but ...

Any pictures with "convinced" new players, or other "known" players ?
We always see the same people on the conventions with Skalman, Neo, etc in the picture. I sure hope the player base is going to be broader than that ;)

i guess...is a litle big dream to go there....damm:(

..at least you people...make all what you can for EU....very nice to see this

So now i'm a dickhead am i? Cheeky cnut! :silly2:

Jamhot

lol no jam, just that whenever i say shit it looks bad!

711;1021602[url=https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=106026 said:
laexpo517_thumb.jpg
[/url]
View of the overhead monitors where the ambassadors play Entropia to show onlookers.

IE Ubers playing at a level that very few people actually will ever reach. Did they also put on OJ's and sweat for 6 hours?;)

Jennifer and Oona, Entropia Booth models.

AKA Strategicaly placed Entropia LOGO wearers...

Looks fun, perhaps next year I can get away and go...

Moogle's E-for all photos

Sorry for taking so long to post these.

Frank setting up a station

The booth was breath taking

Moogle would kill for one of those projectors :)

Everyone watching Moogle and zefram Noob it up :laugh:

Justin cought off guard

The 4 convention avatar stations

Moogle Chills with Justin

Moogle's new friend Frank

Da Da Da!

Moogle the pimp :ahh:

Ah enjoying the nice computers :)

Jak playing around before the convention opened

Hey you get off my avatar "THUMP" :laugh: (not what it looks like lol)

Moogle hanging with skalman

Neomaven and Moogle

Moogle and David

John smiling like always

NeverDie announces Champions league live

I forgot his name...

At the hotel there was no floor 1 it was the M floor thought it needed some photo shopping

so I deemed it the Moogle floor ^_^

The after party :)

Justin messing around

Neo offers a drink

skalman and andie

He is hiding behind the bushes!!

zefram

Da the pepsi addict

the booth girls, is it wrong to look at the website link too long?

conclusion: yes. well, i had better press it :p :hammer:

The 2 chicks prove that MA is brilliant!

I was at the first day of E-For-All. After about 5 hours of video games and other gamer-geeks like myself, these 2 STUNNING blonde beauties walk by and say something about a fashion show at 5pm at booth such at such.

So they move on and about 30 seconds later my brain gets a breath of air from all the sounds and flashing lights and computer monitors and I think... "fashion show? Those two? Whatever it is I gotta see it! In fact I just want to see more of them." These women were super-hot for any setting, but at a video game convention?!?! it was like stumbling across a Playboy centerfold stuck in the middle of your Chemistry text book!

Well the fashion show was Avatars on a monitor, not the two hotties.... but whatever. Once I got to the booth and learned about EU, it was all over. I somehow had never even heard of it before and now I supsect it will consume many hours of my life and many of my dollars in the months and years to come!

Nice marketing maneuver MA! You guys are brilliant!

I was at the first day of E-For-All. After about 5 hours of video games and other gamer-geeks like myself, these 2 STUNNING blonde beauties walk by and say something about a fashion show at 5pm at booth such at such.

So they move on and about 30 seconds later my brain gets a breath of air from all the sounds and flashing lights and computer monitors and I think... "fashion show? Those two? Whatever it is I gotta see it! In fact I just want to see more of them." These women were super-hot for any setting, but at a video game convention?!?! it was like stumbling across a Playboy centerfold stuck in the middle of your Chemistry text book!

Well the fashion show was Avatars on a monitor, not the two hotties.... but whatever. Once I got to the booth and learned about EU, it was all over. I somehow had never even heard of it before and now I supsect it will consume many hours of my life and many of my dollars in the months and years to come!

Nice marketing maneuver MA! You guys are brilliant!

First of all i have to say Welcome to EU m8 .
This convention was the biggest and the coolest so far, and it makes me very happy that MA is doing some real convention like all the others companies do.
For the ambassaders you all did a VERY good job premoting EU, that is for sure. And it was fun to meet you all. I have to say i was suprised it worked out as good as it did with all of them they really did a good job! So all ppl out there that have premoted the game keep it up! Now all have the chanse to keep on what thay have done all the time and travel on the same time. Could it be better ?

The one thing I am disapponted about is having not so mutch game time in EU to get some footguards :laugh:

Back