2nd Annual CND Halloween Massacre Event

1 hour left to the start time! i still got a few discount tickets left and i can be found at twin peaks :)
Now get your ass there and roll!! :wtg:

mining claims

Entropia2007-10-3113-13-17-56.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Event over! Hopefully party still ongoing. There were problems with my music stream, which distracted me from the first part of the event, my apologies to all for that. Aside from that deja vu (there were music problems last year as well with a different DJ ;)), we had 40 registered participants, and there were some very nice people there who were patient with it all and just got down to the business and fun at hand. A big thank you to all of you for coming.

Our Hunting winners:
First Place: Goofy Goofy Devonshire (collect your VIP flight from Kazanori)
Second Place: Sarah Kazanori Louise (who almost won her own sponsored prize lol)
Third Place: Bob beechbum da mon ( Sodiak's SHS shop in Port Atlantis Mall has a 50 ped credit for you)

Mining winners still to be decided based on any screenshots of globals from the event posted over the next 24 hours. The event system doesn't include mining, but I like to try when I do an event to include them, though it isn't always easy, as some had not read this thread and didn't understand about having to submit screenshots for a chance to win the excellent prizes on offer. It was mentioned in the event terminal and on the ingame ad screen to read the thread here for full details, particularly for the mining bit, and myself and others also offered explanations of that system on the night.
[Edit: Seems we had no mining winners, as there was only one screenie posted and that can't be seen. Sponsors of those prizes, thank you so much for helping me to try to include the miners in the event. Your help was very appreciated.]

Our bounties:
Marco didn't turn up for our pleasure, but we did have two bounties, one collected and one not. Lady Nadie Hawke got the bounty on Goofy, collect your 50 ped from Don Costavaldes

A big thank you to all of our sponsors and helpers, to everyone who joined in the spirit of the event, and....

A Massive Thank You to Moonfish

who pitched in heart and soul, pushing for sponsors, selling tickets, and in the end hosting the afterparty as well when I got the flu and just wanted to hide under my duvet with my Lemsip :ahh: We could all use friends like that.​

Thanks again to everyone who came along, Happy Halloween.​

Last edited:
Happy Halloween All..:)

Thx's Lady Lee,
Was an awesome hunting event!
And MoonFish i had a blast at the after party...

Apprentice Jedi,
Force Majeure

Thanks to all the sponsors for the event - had a lot of fun :) Look forward to more!

Our bounties:
Marco didn't turn up for our pleasure, but we did have two bounties, one collected and one not. Lady Nadie Hawke got the bounty on Goofy, collect your 50 ped from Don Costavaldes

Just to say Don had to collect the 50 ped from me which has been done ;)

Thanks for a great event :D

Just to say Don had to collect the 50 ped from me which has been done ;)

Thanks for a great event :D

Thanks Nadie, I had written down that Don put the bounty on Goofy and you killed Goofy, so as long as you and Don got it right that's what counts :)

Missed the hunting had to take the kids trick or treating round to grandma's and what not! Good fun. Managed to catch some of the after party and had a great time! :D Gratz to Goofy on the win. :beerchug:

All the best.

Jamhot

Force & Pink Halloween 2007

Here some Pictures from force and me in our halloween outfits.
Right after the 2nd annual CND halloween party.
Force was dressed as a "mexican Vince Neil" from Motley Crew.
And i was Gwen Stefani.

We spent the night at Licoln road in Maimi.
Drinking cocktails, listening to DJ's and watching a costume contest.
There were over a 100.000 people there.

My first Halloween was incredible!!!

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

getting my feet ready for the walk on heels ;)

Ain't I a Lucky Pink???

Love,

Pink Pussycat Panther.

Halloween Party Prizes

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the late Post.......

Unfortunatly, 5 mins into the event my ISP died, so i spent 40 mins on the phone to india, only to finally get an Answer 'Yes we have problems, in your Area' flip, so I spent the rest event on the phone to lee..

Out of the blue 90 mins later my ISP kicked in and I managed to make it late to the party, but it really was too late and too messy to get the party Stream we set up to play, so ND & Pink looked after the Music side..

Ok... i was in a terrible mood, ISP down missed the event, and the music I was ready to drop it all and cry, but Pink kicked my arse and i hung in there. + rep for that Pink, I needed a kick..

Well the event i found out was a Success, there are always little problems and rl family trick or treating may have taken preference, but 40 people signed up... So thats really good.

Lots of people at the party and in really good Spirts, some old faces i saw Led Zep & Kahr was about, I know Kahr made a special massive effert to be there, not seen then both for 3-6 months longer even, so that was nice,, loads of new faces too, so it was really refreshing...

Ok, prizes at the party...

I hate those events where you loose badly and then win nothing at the party afterwards, so here goes:

Everyone was in great spirts, so i asked others who they thought had been keeping the party going, with there humour and positive chat:

So most entertaining positive people (there were lots) prizes went too:

Jamhot & gsnipe

They both won 1 ticket each to pinks event on Satarday Night (see LinK) -thanks to Pink for the gifts..

Best Fun dancer prize: (A free hair cut from Sorg, Thankyou Sorg)

Went too neoday - how ever he insisted he pass it on so Moogle stole the show - Gratzz Moogle

Best dressed prize went to. (Free eye color and one free skin color makeover from Sorg - Thankyou Sorg)

Kazanori, who was looking really hot, gratzz kaz

We will have to pm sorg and pm you both with the details soon...

Well it was a long night and many people had rl engagments, but alot stayed on and I managed to drop at everyones feet 5 lucky mining bombs each - so everyone won somthing and fingers crossed may of used them to test there luck in the Domes.. (Sponcered By vera woff - So many thanks for that vera and cyance).

The party around 11.30 pm moved on to an apartment party, im not sure where but wanderer and Silva took the lead and they all ran off in serch of the party...

A massive shout and respect to Lee for being absolutlly crazy and putting on the event.......

A massive 'big up to all the sponcers, who all just said sure I'll help...

• Neverdie
  • Nadie
  • Cyance & Vera Woff
  • Pink
  • Sodiak’s SHS shop (Port Atlantis Mall, Level 1),
  • Sorg
  • kaz
  • Mathayus
Most of all, thanks for everyone who came to the Event and Party - You made it happen and all rock Big Time.....:yay:

Big Up....
Moonfish

Cool thanks Fishy! Gratz to all the prize winners, and thanks for coming along. Sorry I missed it all, but it sounds like it went pretty well :)

Event Winners post updated now, seems we had no mining winners at all since only one screenie was posted and it can't be seen :eek: Shame really, such lovely prizes from our generous sponsors.

Thanks again to everyone.

Gratz to all!! :yay:

I was stuck on calypso at that time, hope to see Moogle and Kazanori soon! :)

Sorg

I managed to log on for a while at the end of the after party and had lots of good time, couldn't stay long for I had a rl halloween party to attend in which I was dressed as Aladdin...I kept telling ppl there that I'v just been to another halloween party at a space resort with a bunch of cool ppl! I don't think anybody believed me :scratch2:
though this hot chick from spain that I met there was so excited about it and kept telling me she wants me to take her to the space resort...hmmm...

Thanx for the great event! :)

:bull: i entered and i got a 195 ped caldorite deposit :)
thanks very much it was a great night.

Back