The Curious Floating Ball...

Hmm.

I thought this was some 3D trickery, at first. You know, how some times objects aren't meant to be seen, it could have been some part of a skybox or have some scripting purpose, but some times they get left where someone can see it anyway.

Now that I've seen more than one (especially the one with the pedestal) I think the sole purpose is to make you go "I wonder what the hell that is!?"

And then maybe ask other people so they can wonder about it too.
:yay:

Edit:
I said 'some' way too many times. I must be tired.

Checked it again and there are 3 types that I seen b4 again dying Umbranoid Worker, Adept and Thief.
Cant post links yet but here is pic
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/members/valcor-albums-814-5278.html

Aw man, don't forget the best ones...

Umbranoid Scavenger

They are the ones in partial Bear armour, toting what looks like an Apis, but it might "only" be a CB19....

Great addition. Plowing thru a field of Umbras several at a time, you suddenly come across one that takes BIG chunks out of your armour...

We like a challenge :)

Aw man, don't forget the best ones...

Umbranoid Scavenger

They are the ones in partial Bear armour, toting what looks like an Apis, but it might "only" be a CB19....

Great addition. Plowing thru a field of Umbras several at a time, you suddenly come across one that takes BIG chunks out of your armour...

We like a challenge :)

Heh, would be fun if there was visible scarring in this game... like instead of armor invisibly decaying, chunks get knocked off of it also. Seeing a harness get shattered and watching the bits fly would definitely increase the "OH SH*$!" factor. :laugh:

Edit
And yeah, OT, sorry.

...Oh btw, here is a brandnew pic of Dr. Duchevs point of view on things!

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]...

Wow...Dr. Duchev-dude is already in Cryengine 2 :eek:

He shoulda looted a graphics card :D

Back