The Curious Floating Ball...

Chopper

Elite
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
Chopper McHelicopter
Is this new..?

sorry, no screenie, BUT...

at 231 1733 Eudoria, that's west of Minopolis, there's a medium sized, jet black Ball, floating in the ait above a hilltop..

and it's Breathing...

Off you go then,, tell me it's been there forever...

But if not...

?

Wtf... Someone go check this out please. I think I would have heard of this had it been there in the past. When you say "breathing", do you mean that it is pulsating and changing size? Just how big is "medium sized"?

Is this new..?

sorry, no screenie, BUT...

at 231 1733 Eudoria, that's west of Minopolis, there's a medium sized, jet black Ball, floating in the ait above a hilltop..

and it's Breathing...

Off you go then,, tell me it's been there forever...

But if not...

?

OMG... it is another conspiracy by MA to get people to have fun!!!

Don't fall victim to these mindless tricks by The Man.

Stay at home...

Don't get excited...

Go about your regular business...

There is NOTHING to see here!!!

OMG... it is another conspiracy by MA to get people to have fun!!!

Don't fall victim to these mindless tricks by The Man.

Stay at home...

Don't get excited...

Go about your regular business...

There is NOTHING to see here!!!

.r.o.f.l..

Well I spent some time with the silly ball thingy today :D
It doesn't react to.. dancing, shooting, fapping, bombs, begging, worshiping or any other emote I have at my disposal :rolleyes:
It just sits there Breathing/ pulsating or whatever...Silly ball ;)

Matopos Bushman found it last night, and yes, it appears to breathe oe slowly pulsate. Interesting thing is it becomes solid when breathing out (smaller).

When you fire a rocket at, it passes through while the ball is "bigger", but explodes on impact when the ball is "smaller"

more strange stuff popin up all the time now huh :p

We'll need a 5th element for this one :D

MOOLTI PASS!

Korben mah man? Korben? AAAAAAH KORBEN!

Damn it, people... what part of "Stay in your homes" did you not understand?

Why can't you just leave some things to be discovered and explored by us darn Americans when we get a chance to get home from work?

See if I share my love in the future.

HEHEHE...

Glad someone was able to get a screenie and do some investigations... saves me from needing to log in at work to do it myself.

hmm strange. So what is it ? :)

Did it make any sound?

Last edited:
Matopos Bushman found it last night, and yes, it appears to breathe oe slowly pulsate. Interesting thing is it becomes solid when breathing out (smaller).

When you fire a rocket at, it passes through while the ball is "bigger", but explodes on impact when the ball is "smaller"

So, by stacking a few shelves and climbing ontop of them would make it possible to stick your head inside it and have a quick peek?
Interesting!

Well I spent some time with the silly ball thingy today :D
It doesn't react to.. dancing, shooting, fapping, bombs, begging, worshiping or any other emote I have at my disposal :rolleyes:
It just sits there Breathing/ pulsating or whatever...Silly ball ;)

Well done, Rockchick!

No one can ever point at you and say "There goes Rockchick....she's afraid of big, black, pulsating balls..." ;)

I would not hang around that thing to much you might starting picking up Atrox bones and whacking each other over the head with it. Just like when that that pesky Monolith popped up ;)

Last edited:
Preview of the Chinese planet ? :)

the black spot is pulsing ... in ... out ... in ... out ....

when you look at it you get the feeling that suddenly it will grow bigger and bigger and burst in the end (could this be the famous bubble everybody has been talking about so long :eek:). Maybe Maria falls out? :dunno:

no matter what .. IT IS AWESOME!!!!! :yay:

ummmmmm. Post 5 :)

And good point VF. Where is Corben when you need him.....

Sry, Safara. i was away for the pc awhile and didn't see the photo before i posted :lol:

Have edited now....

hmmm, that is interesting

what angle were the hands pointing to on the other item in the mountain?
does it intersect (per say), if so, someone check out the other side of the cont in the same line of fire

This is what I saw there:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I was told that it can't be scanned.
I can tell that what is in the text is true :laugh:
But I don't know much more than that.

In the year of 2007,a planet-sized sphere of supreme evil is approaching Calypso at relentless speed, threatening to exterminate its every living organism unless four ancient stones, representing the elements of earth, wind, fire and water are united with the mysterious ' fifth element'

We need to find it get looking guys ;)

That big black throbbing hole? Oh, that's just a representation of our bungholes after being constantly butt !!!!! by MA. :D

On a serious note, has anyone actually tried touching the thing?

Reactions: 101
In the year of 2007,a planet-sized sphere of supreme evil is approaching Calypso at relentless speed, threatening to exterminate its every living organism unless four ancient stones, representing the elements of earth, wind, fire and water are united with the mysterious ' fifth element'

We need Leeloo and a Multi-pass :D

Final Fantasy Universe :confused::D

yep its big black and round....its a big black round ball...mod merc inside?

For the record here is the first and original pic of this ball discovery :silly2:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Thanks Boss Spike for mentioning my honorable find :bowdown:

Now should this be part of some amazing loot drop - y'all better fork over something to me as being the original Avatar to run into this sphere shaped pulsating black ball.

RC - I kind of like that theory - could be interesting, if there are other elements that need to be discovered so that this vibrating ball can be unlocked and emptied. Would help if MA hinted at this a little bit clearer :scratch2:

Pity we folks here on the west coast can't get in to persue other theories - because of the time shift...still a bit of idle conspiracy fun :ahh:

I asked the Nun to sweat it, but she couldn't.

It's NOT one of a pair of sweaty balls, then...

:D

I asked the Nun to sweat it, but she couldn't.

It's NOT one of a pair of sweaty balls, then...

:D

are you SURE you are for real??

Ahhhhhh............the notes
Ahhhhhh............the mystery statue
Ahhhhhh............the pulsating black sphere

Sorry could not resist.

hmmm just from reading prior posts it looks like they will let everyone digest these new mysteries for a while before adding a new one. All the while people slowly forget about footguards, equip decay, and damage dealt from some mobs being more weighted towards that maximum than a variable rate.
*Dr. Evil voice* Muhahaha Muhahahaha that will be one mmmillllion dollars muhahaha muhahaha cough cough *Dr Evil voice off*

Reactions: Mel
Did you guys see that the mystery statue disappeared...what's up with that?

Back