Namir Endi Daquarii's Zig-Zag Martini Glass Mining Method

Endi

Guardian
Society
Freelancer
Namir Endi Daquarii
You have your finders, your probes, and your bombs. So, now what?

Go find a nice area away from other green dots and start running.

Drops should be made two finder ranges apart for efficient land coverage. A zig-zag pattern for drops gives a better sense of where no resources are to be found. When a drop yields a professional skill up (Surveying, Prospecting, Geology, Perception, Calypso Ground Assessment), you should be within one finder range of a claim. That's when the martini glass comes into play.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Each numbered dot is a drop point on a mining run. The first two drops are "no resources found" drops without professional skill ups. Those are two finder ranges apart. The third drop is also a "no resources found" drop, but with a professional skill up. The following drops are within one finder range from the third drop. If no claim is found by the seventh drop. it might mean that more skill or a stronger finder is required to locate the claim. Or, it might mean that the claim is the other type of resource (ore or enmatter). So, for the seventh drop, the other type of finder should be used.

If no claim is found, it is time to move on. (You might want to note the area, so you can return for your ATH after you reach your professional next level. :D)

Intresting teory thre mate, but i sounds expencive. ;)

I don't mine as a profession but when i do i just drop a bomb where i think i will hit a claim, that has worked better for me that trying to figure out every strategy about it all :)

But thac for chearing your info, have hear of this before but never quite understood what they meant, but now I do mate cheers :)

:laugh: funny, I like especially the martini part

Sigh if you mine at point 7 ur a MORON as points 3 thru 6 cover the area....

Yo R4tt3xx

Have tried you various suggestions, and some seem pretty good.

Theres just one problem, were "playing" agains a computer. Just like a slot machine.

So, if your you effective, it will make you get alot lesser globals/hofs. If you suck and lose alot of cash you will get big Hofs. But still get get the same amount of TT in return, only difference is markup on the ore/enmatter, but thats not lootpool decided. Player markups has no nothing to do with markups generally, except for that something is more rarer then other. Still valued by the community and not Mindark since those finds still got TT value.

Basically you can mine like an idiot and get uber hofs, wich is happening pretty often if you check the hof list ;)

Sigh if you mine at point 7 ur a MORON as points 3 thru 6 cover the area....

R4t read b4 u comment :p

He says that if you are enmatter mining u throw a bomb at 7, and the otherway around/.

Illiterate ppl...Cyco typed it before me. Just another person reading the cliff notes version instead of diving into the full text.

Interesting theory, will try if i ever get back into this game.

Namir Endi Daquarii's Zig-Zag Martini Glass Mining Method

The name of your method is great, but normally the "Zig-Zag" comes after the "Martini" :D

Back