Hey has anyone else's boobs got bigger?

ultimababe

Elite
Society
Peaceful Torture
?????????????
Mines look like they are bigger than when I made then at char selection :scratch2:

I'm no complaining like... just wondering if I can get some discounted air fares etc because of it? :dunno:

Mines look like they are bigger than when I made then at char selection :scratch2:

I'm no complaining like... just wondering if I can get some discounted air fares etc because of it? :dunno:

I can't complain :D

Btw - I chose the biggest boobies ... and I doubt MA's devs are sitting changing the sizes of our avatars boobies .... :scratch2: HOLD on a minute :scratch2:..... Damn, Ulti, You should never have told them you played nakid .... :rolleyes:

My boobs??? Let´s see... Naaahh.. but my dick is bigger :ahh:

:yay:

I don't think they are... but, i'll re-check when i get on to make sure.

I can't complain :D

Btw - I chose the biggest boobies ... and I doubt MA's devs are sitting changing the sizes of our avatars boobies .... :scratch2: HOLD on a minute :scratch2:..... Damn, Ulti, You should never have told them you played nakid .... :rolleyes:

Babe, I do everything naked... even SHOWER! Shocking I know. BTW Ma'am I do *love* you're new avatar picture. I just can't keep my eyes off your erm... slogan :D

Perhaps it's as a result of all that "flex_girly_muscles" you did in the WoF England 2008 thread. :silly2:

my boobs got bigger too .. and im MALE avi.. geee MA :p

Babe, I do everything naked... even SHOWER! Shocking I know. BTW Ma'am I do *love* you're new avatar picture. I just can't keep my eyes off your erm... slogan :D

:D you're new avatar picture is also quite catching ... you're eyes seems to be as big as my ... hmm letters .... :silly2:

If you don't know what to do with 'em lady lumps, The Black Eyed Peas have an answer for you. :D

The Black Eyed Peas - My Humps said:
What you gon' do wit all that breast?
All that breast inside that shirt?
I'ma make, make, make, make you work
Make you work, work, make you work.

No.. didn't realize any changes between creation room and in Game.
*lol*

Only got bigger when I got pregnant ;)

Oh, in game... nope, didn't notice any changes...
hmm thread about boobs.. can't believe Jenna Star hasn't posted something yet... .... :D

hmm thread about boobs.. can't believe Jenna Star hasn't posted something yet... .... :D

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part then :dunno: but they sure look alot more ample than before... which is nice

Reactions: Cly

Getting pregnant is a feature which still needs implementation.
After all it would grant every noob 'arriving' on calypso their individual 'mentor'. Maybe reduce the initial character creation process a bit from the 9 month rule ;)

Getting pregnant is a feature which still needs implementation.
After all it would grant every noob 'arriving' on calypso their individual 'mentor'. Maybe reduce the initial character creation process a bit from the 9 month rule ;)

Yes and I think the men should be the ones that get preggers :silly2:

Yes and I think the men should be the ones that get preggers :silly2:

So do I :wise: - let's vote for that next time ( I just don't want them to get bigger boobs :rolleyes:)!

All you chicks go line up later on and i´ll inspect em...thoroughly! :D

agreed with the kiddo thing

We could make little nooblets, or they could just be uber molisks. Damn you girls for even trying to give me a bulge, I dont want to take off my armor, giving a whole new meaning to blue balls. at least its color is selling for 400 percent lol.

Can only wisch :rolleyes:

So do I :wise: - let's vote for that next time ( I just don't want them to get bigger boobs :rolleyes:)!

That wont help you - soon Sorg will unlock 'silicon mountain' and every male playing female will increase his boobs till Freyr & Etopia have no choice but to change standard clothing for females to fit the F size.
Normal sizes will increase in price to the value of a mod fap since they will get unbelievably rare after some male mindark programmer changes the repair terminals to only work on standard clothing to reduce server lag through decrease of item diversity...

That wont help you - soon Sorg will unlock 'silicon mountain' and every male playing female will increase his boobs till Freyr & Etopia have no choice but to change standard clothing for females to fit the F size.
Normal sizes will increase in price to the value of a mod fap since they will get unbelievably rare after some male mindark programmer changes the repair terminals to only work on standard clothing to reduce server lag through decrease of item diversity...

... and the plot is thickening ...

Lykke;1042880I said:
and I doubt MA's devs are sitting changing the sizes of our avatars boobies
i wouldn't take bets on that one though

but if they do my msg to MA(i guess i gonna get quoted on that)

PLEASE MA, LEAVE OUR BOOBS!
:laugh:

i liked them more with the old look :)
there is some good bugs to

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

since last VU..hmm, dunno, but since I started to play EU, both boobs and belly got bigger :laugh:

Back