Hey has anyone else's boobs got bigger?

nopes, didnt see any difference after avatar creation, but after Sorg's treatment I did ;)

bigger the better :kos:

They look strangely familiar :scratch2:

Btw .. I see cameltoe ... or you have balls! :silly2:

my gosh woman! It's camel toe... good look huh? Could park yer bike in there :D

nopes, didnt see any difference after avatar creation, but after Sorg's treatment I did ;)

bigger the better :kos:

Big boobs, long hair.. cant beat it :cool:

My (avatar's) boobs are the same size a they're meant to be. But I'm sure they used to jiggle more when I ran before VU 9.0.

And if you look elsewhere, I'm certain you can see my.... oh, nevermind... :ahh:

Double check that :D

You want to double check Ledeyes dick? Is there something you want to tell us? :D

My boobs are fine - anything more than a handfull and you risk your fella getting a sprained tounge! :silly2:

When I first started I did the athletic/slim build thinking perhaps it made a difference ingame. It did not... once I got some extra PED I visited Ido and got a boob job.. he really pumped me up!! My boobs seem large still... strange that they bounce in the armor

I sent in a support case regarding this matter and was shocked by MA's fictitious response....

Dear MindArk Support Representative,

I've recently been informed by several women within the community here on Calypso that there has been a recent shift in the mammarial properties regarding women. Their lactation glands seem to have swollen after the recent Version Update. After careful consideration, several concerns have come to mind regarding the impact of this change upon the Entropian community.

The economic impact upon our community will be staggering. Women will be forced to buy bigger bras and brassieres thereby causing a massive price jump in the price of both wool thread and wool cloth. It will also cause a severe drop in the cost of alicenies gel, dunkel plastix, and body fat due to the women no longer needing breast implants.

Let's not forget the decreased productivity of the male avatars within the work place as well. Men will be found chatting in towns with the ladies as well as have more misfaps in the hunting fields. They'll be unable to hide from the mobs due to their doing a bit too much "fapping" in the bushes.

I could go on and on about why you should fix this issue, but I'd really just like to say - I <3 Tittays and Boobs r Awesome.

Sincerely,

Star

And MA's fictional response...

Dear Star,

We believe you have some very valid points. Therefore we're asking that all female players send in avatar screenshots of their before and after VU breasts, as well as high resolution pictures of their breasts in real life (also movies of themselves - pleasuring themeselves and saying things like "Oh Star" and "I love when you pK baby"). By getting to the source of the problem, we're hoping you'll be able to take a proactive approach to warding off any potentially harmful tittays.

Regards,

Fictional Entropia Support Representative

Ok ladies, you heard em, my inbox is empty and waiting. You can also show me them via webcam on MSN, although I can't be responsible for those photos/movies that mysteriously find their way onto starstittaymagic.com (also a fictitious website - for now ;) )

Just in case you thought this was real and don't understand the word fictional. It was bullshit and continues to be bullshit. MA never said any of this nor did I send in the support case above. If you do feel inclined to send me pictures of your boobs, they'll be greatly appreciated. I use them to help motivate me to feed starving children abroad or some other noble act that girls find lovable.

Last edited:
Ahahaha... best "support" case ever! :silly2: +rep for the lolz

Uh, where's my pm then babe? :)

Hello, this is the best thread i read here in forum :D, more about this talk please, i cant take my eyes of the boobs and the camel toes!!!:eek:
Even my wife noted that i play the game with my nose on the screen :ahh:!!!
I think that we should have a sexual life in game too, always killing and mining!!! A man/woman need to have a bit of pleasure too...:cool: why have apartments and beds if we cant take the best part of it!!!:laugh:

Lycan

too true . . .

i feel we should at least be able to hug . . .

a good chest rub is good for both "wicked grin"

LOL

Gotta love (or hate, depends on the day for most) ya Jenna! Awesome post!!! Knew you were 'up' for it ;)

sigh, must spread rep around more... .... ....

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Damnit ladies, where are the pictures!? When I said pictures of your breasts, this isn't what I had in mind.

here you go! :D

Are you looking for THAT:

:eek::eek: ieeek

Awww, well more like this I guess

Holy mother of god....EWWWWWW

*Locks inbox to keep that photo out.

More like these are welcome :)
breast_is_best_thumb.jpg
[/SIZE]

Too bad [/SIZE] doesn't work on them :)

*cough* subscribing

Mines look like they are bigger than when I made then at char selection :scratch2:

I'm no complaining like... just wondering if I can get some discounted air fares etc because of it? :dunno:

They say that when we are pregnant, boobs get bigger.
Do you think it's possible that your avatar will be mommy soon? :D
If it is so, I SOOOO want it too!! :laugh:

They say that when we are pregnant, boobs get bigger.
Do you think it's possible that your avatar will be mommy soon? :D
If it is so, I SOOOO want it too!! :laugh:

Hehe.. neither me nor my avvy will ever be preggers. I dont do rugrats ;)

Sex>Gaming>eating shite>kids :D

Hehe.. neither me nor my avvy will ever be preggers. I dont do rugrats ;)

Sex>Gaming>eating shite>kids :D

Meh. You say that now ... :silly2:

As I describe mine - the biggest problems that I wouldn't be without ;)

Back