Server down?

Stacy

Provider
Honey
Does anyone know for :confused:how long?

maybe vu9.1 ??

its almost a month since vu9.0 :D

yeah whats up with servers??:p

its not just down , its out 0% wow its the ball ! whats it gonna dooo we are all dooooooommmmmmeeeeeeedddddddddddd !!! be afraid , be very afraid !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, servers are down. Guess I'll go do something constructive then... like have a shower :D

The Big Black Ball? I don't think so. Maybe the umbranoids are coming back :D

No info on MA website... But I doubt very much that it is VU 9.1...

lol! did this JUSt happen? i just got finished with all my paperwork and was about to head in for my last hour before i crash for the night. :(

Seems to be something big...

Still down.

And they gave us 15 minutes warning this time, instead of the normal 5...

Though, at least in twin, they pulled the plug 2 min early...

My guess is that it has something to do with the ongoing (?) event. So if you're hooked on this event, better get ready to rumble...

like the last time when we all stood around the ball...

i know ! i know ! after umbras now feffoids will disappear ! :D

lolz

Ya... I too was @ Twin and they pulled the plug 2 mins early... I was in the middle of a conversation... :(

I was chatting with a mate of mine I haven't seen for months :( Hope it goes back up soon.

Edit: Just a theory, MA might be doing something about the invisibility exploit.

Last edited:
The big black ball!

It's gonna explode and bring back the umbras!!

:yay:

I agree, MA is gonna get rid of medium looters. One at a Time o_O

no thats it guy and girls game over

MA are going to cash and close down :( we will all be left standing.. ..noooo

only joking

got too be 9.1 and the updating of the paint olive and making it drop more in loot so that i can get SIB from using it.

also making my avatar smile again instead of cough every time i type :) in the general chat. I want my dodgy smile back. all avatars are left emotion less so if not 9.1 then 9.04 update avatars with emotions. We can all smile once agian. :D

*waitin' for bertha bot

... they're perparing the servers for my uber :tower:

... they're perparing the servers for my uber :tower:

No you're all getting far too excited. They are just testing the backup generators during a fire drill, and now someone dropped the master key down a grate and they can't turn the servers back on.

Normal service will be resumed as soon as they can get to a pet shop and buy a fresh set of hamsters.

i honestly think that because they have been monitoring the invisible bug i think they are fixing it because ppl are using it to there advantage.

Desire xx

it must be a vu9.1

it will be a supprice not introduced vu coz to avoid FOOT PRICE SPECULATION...

im going to laugh my arse off if its VU9.1, hardly anyone has Footguards and the vitriol will be immense

Seems their system is really way down...

Got this when trying to log in to the support page:

An internal error has occurred. If you keep getting this error, please contant the Support Department via Support/My Support for the most speedy response, or send an email to entropia_support@mindark.com

Though at least it wasn't fully unexpected with the 15 min warning...

i want to play!!!

i tought i'd post my constructive comment ;)

Yep, servers are down. Guess I'll go do something constructive then... like have a shower :D

Haven`t had a shower in ... months ! OMG servers are down I can tak a bath :yay:

Back