Auction Modified A-3 Justifier Mk.II

Good luck with the sale! =)

will you accept items in trade?

In that case I offer 200k

Some items are ok for trade, they should have an fairly established market value and should not be to hard to sell. But if an equal offer comes in PED it gets the upper hand.

Heja Prodiq ! gl with the sale mr

Time to let this one go! To my knowledge the only mod mk2 ingame!

Stats: http://entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=286

It's an auction that ends december 1st at 12:00 ingame time. If a bid comes in lesser then 5 minutes before the end time the auction will be extended by another 5 minutes. Some trades could possibly be accepted but PEDs are preffered.

Startbid: 150000 PED.
Buyout: I'm having a hard time setting one, so i leave it blank for now.

So, start your biddings :)

bump and

du skulle ju hänga upp den som tavla :D

I offer:

80k PEDS + DOA Foeripper (sold recently for 120k) = 200k

Now that's something I didn't expect to see for sale anytime soon... GL with the sale :)

Editing bump ... didn't see it was a mod MK2 Lol.
Get this one Sammy and sell me the MM you bought ! :)

I sold the MM :) (dont buy MM, it doesnt really do 86/min and misses alot)

wow, nice to know ... ok I won't :) ... or at least at the normal price that is was before you bought it ;)

Ty for that info !!!

+rep for sharing this in public !

Atami

PS : Mod Impk2 is out of my league though, gl

It's times like this i wish i was a billionaire so i could just throw peds around :(

bump for the best laser rifle in the game

just wanted to wish u luck with the sale m8 so GL!:)

a little bump,

I remember getting rev killed @ TI with this gun and P when I was very noob lol :)

lol blackhawk.. you saying i got a slow clicker??

I say there's more to it than just clicking... With the right car you need to go in the right trip with the right driver... or you may end up in a tree on the side of the road.

Bigass gl on sale m8, consider this as a bump, sad i never got to test it before sale :)

*bump*

Waiting now for sellers post to say gun shoots slower than it says and misses a lot. :D

Reactions: Xen
Waiting now for sellers post to say gun shoots slower than it says and misses a lot. :D

I'm waiting until two weeks from now when he decides he doesn't like it or has to "reallocate assets" and tries to sell it for 50k more.

gratz on the sale :)

rofl @ Xen.. Your talking about the MM? I sold it to someone who offered to me on the spot.. I wasn't taking bids, i didnt open a EF thread.. Someone offered me what I consider 190-200k in value for MM... And considering MM's firerate is a lie (although still fast...) and the missrate.. I sold..

Why dont u ask pham ? He can tell you about the UI slowing everything down...

rofl @ Xen.. Your talking about the MM? I sold it to someone who offered to me on the spot.. I wasn't taking bids, i didnt open a EF thread.. Someone offered me what I consider 190-200k in value for MM... And considering MM's firerate is a lie (although still fast...) and the missrate.. I sold..

Why dont u ask pham ? He can tell you about the UI slowing everything down...

I had a MM recently and not very high skills and i had no problem with either misses or the firerate, move to sweden and you will not have those problem either.

Your probably right there toad.. But what can I do?

like toad said: move to sweden :D

btw. gratz on the only mod mk II ingame sammy

like toad said: move to sweden :D

Gratz with the Buy Sammy!

PS: Moving to Sweden wont help much, as far as I know are the servers in a datacenter in Amsterdam... ;)

Back