Imp Sale thread: Vain / Coat

NoBion

Elite
Society
Freelancer
NoBion Nob Andersen
New clean (so much you can smell the cleaning product still) Sale thread.

2 items for sale:

Reason for those who wonder: IRL Needs

Both are a bit or almost uniq. So collectors might like it:

Vain Armor (Set):
Consist of everything exept foot. And eon gloves instead of vain

Pictures:

From front
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]
From behind

Price = 75.000 ped (TT+) (Startbid/Buyout)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coat

Red/white Coat.

Pictures:

Front

From Behind

Price = 3500 Startbid/Buyout. (SOLD TO BEAR)

Im not saying my prices is not slightly negociable. Because they might be.

"Reserving rights to change prices up and down. left and right. And cancel sale if neccesary"

Last edited:
buuhuhhuhuuaua :laugh:

goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Dont miss out your chance on a almost uniq armor :)

Bump!

BUMP for you just love looking @ this set armour
a bit outa my league tho

Cheaper than shadow. As good. Good high TT for long hunts. total protection when all protections added together is higher than shadow. ALot of different protections for all kinds of animals. 18 shrapnel for the new L area guns.

superior for the nasty BLP Guns firing at you at distance. great for alot! ;).

What your waiting for ! :)

wish I had that kind of armor-set/skills to own one of those but lets make it a small bump..

No one in for a deal?. Im in the mood to get it sold at the moment so price can be negociated a little. PM me!!! ;D

Coat has been sold to "Bear" Gratz on it! I will clean it till you pick it up! ;)

Bump!

If I had peds...I'm sure I would buy this armor...it was my dream to possess Vain Set since I saw this armor first time...but still...inflation is faster:mad:

free bump

If I had peds...I'm sure I would buy this armor...it was my dream to possess Vain Set since I saw this armor first time...but still...inflation is faster:mad:

free bump

Same dream i had :) eventually it came to be happening to me.

Its also as good a feeling to wear as you dream off :). But i liked it more before VU when it really was very different and huge looking. :).

Its a great armor. and the graphics on them is also neat now. not as huge. but still very broad.

with booties and gloves just dropping could be a compete set. just wish i had the peds for this awesome armour, gl with the sale man

A bump for a good mate - buy his armor!!!!

This armor sets need a new good owner ;).

Had 1 PM but no answer yet. Mostly at current state can only end up in part buying which will destroy the unique set! Dont let that happen! ;)

If only I had the peds mate... If only...

If only I had the peds mate... If only...

Seek your inner yourself. There you will see the phonenumber to your bank advisor. There you will find your answer....

Uhhh ohhh Maaagic! ;)

Seek your inner yourself. There you will see the phonenumber to your bank advisor. There you will find your answer....

Uhhh ohhh Maaagic! ;)

hmm Think they introduced the new feature combined with my phone number - Eternal Waiting position :p

For now I dont think that would be a good idea ;)

But still - if only I had... Well you can have a share in a kid every 2nd week? Was that something? That's gotta be worth something :p

hmm Think they introduced the new feature combined with my phone number - Eternal Waiting position :p

For now I dont think that would be a good idea ;)

But still - if only I had... Well you can have a share in a kid every 2nd week? Was that something? That's gotta be worth something :p

The kid. You can put him trade as a slave. For like.. hmm he can count for 100 ped. Can use someone to clean the house :D haha.

So here's your chance to just for free auctually get vain. Just create 7500 Kids and the vain is yours ! :D Great deal? huh!

Then i can start my own little farm or something and use them on the fields. No need for machines. Much cheaper :D

Time to bump this one again

damn i wish i had the peds... so very nice armor!

BUMP for you and a great armor

GL finding a buyer :)

Freddie

Well since you arent much online you should let me hold it and advertice for your sales :p

A free bump for a great mate ;)

Find the PED's people !

This is a great set of armor, as I can attest.

Good luck with your sell NoBion :wtg:

mmm female Vain mmm...anyway...may I try on Vain? my ava is powerfully built so mayby it will look great ^^

free bump

BUMP

And yea the female version look almost as good :D:D:D

I would be left in my Avatars Boxer shorts to afford this :(

Hmm Boxers and Vain?:scratch2:

Bump for nice armor :)

I had Looser from Chaos Crew. To test the Vain on spiders. As he has a good Hp (Above 200).

He Used a Improved Mk2. And a normal L fap.

He is capable of Solo'ing The guadians.

Otherwise we meet: Dominant/alpha/Old alpha.

The hits variate a bit. Down as low as under 100. To basicly hitting around the middle of 100. Depending on size spider.

We was 2 fapper's. With lower faps (2600/2350) and he could tank mostly without a revive. With us keeping his hp up :).

He has angel himself. and said he felt a big difference on the big ones.

Had a few asking how it perfomed on spiders. So this test is all i can get you :)

Regards NoBion

Up up & up with you!

Back