Entropia Universe Glossary

thanks 711 really help full

711 said:
coolness
Coolness is a skill that affects HA of any weapon type and also gives an extra HP every 400-500 levels approximately.
This skill is unlocked once an avatar reaches a professional standing of 30 in one of the combat professions.

should be level 40...otherwise great glossary :)

If the circle is green, you are not in a PVP zone. If the circle is red, you are in a PVP zone.
Yellow, right? (Red indicator with skull=dead...)

How about this.

CE2 - Short for Cry Engine 2. This is the game engine that Entropia Universe currently runs on.

MA - Short for MindArk.

How about this.

CE2 - Short for Cry Engine 2. This is the game engine that Entropia Universe currently runs on.

Added:

Cry2
CryEngine2, the physics/graphics engine integrated with EU in late summer 2009, which powers Entropia Universe.

MA - Short for MindArk.

That was one of the first acronyms added to the glossary, long ago:

GENERAL ENTROPIA UNIVERSE TERMS

MA
Commonly used abbreviation for Mindark, the company who publishes EntropiaUniverse.

Hmm no SGA yet?

How about FPC,CKI or NI for Next Island ?

Might want to update the info on CP. Dome spawn isnt the same anymore, and there are storages :yay:

(C) is not colorable anymore but Customisable , its item that can be colored or Texturized.

(PC) Partipant contant , its for sign , screen , where participant can upload image , movie..

(D) Display , its for all panel , that alow player to display item.

WC wrong chat

MU Mark Up

Cry2
CryEngine2, the physics/graphics engine integrated with EU in late summer 2009, which powers Entropia Universe.

Apart from this, I have never, ever seen anyone use the term "Cry2." It's always CE2.

711 said:
noob
A noob is a new participant in the EntropiaUniverse.

I believe this to be an incorrect use of the term.
  • Term: Noob
    Definition:
    Noob refers to a person that often has been inside EU for a while, but annoys other players with pointless questions and/or ignorant behaviour, and is poor at teamplay.

• Term: Newb
    Definition: Short for Newbie

• Term: Newbie
    Definition:
    A Newbie is a new participant in the Entropia Universe. A newbie usually has little knowledge and/or experience about EU, but is willing to learn.
The definition for noob might be a bit overdone, or not well formulated, so sorry if it offends anyone.
Also, The following link might proove insighfull
Urban Dictionary: noob

coolness
Coolness is a skill that affects HA of any weapon type and also gives an extra HP every 400-500 levels approximately.
This skill is unlocked once an avatar reaches a professional standing of 30 in one of the combat professions.

I believe it is lvl 40

It is 40; nice work here though.

I just have been seeing SIB a lot in the forums and wanted to know what it means and maybe you could add it to the list.

thanks very usefull, i have stamp 37 pages of terms.... now i have to study

What is a TT-Fist

I've seen this mentioned on a few threads..

Thanks,
Korick

I've seen this mentioned on a few threads..

Thanks,
Korick

It is the power fist you can buy from the trade terminal :)

Just what I needed!

Thank you so much for this! If you've never played any type of MMO like this before, it's a godsend.

Back