EFD Store Maintenance

Status
It seems you are misinformed:

There are no EFD fees to send PMs.

There are also no fees to transfer EFDs to other members, or for banking transactions.

From the current banking page:

Minimum savings of 100.00 EFD required for 1% interest every 30 days. Deposits require pending time of 1 days before interest accrues, or a 0% early withdrawal fee applies. Deposits may be moderated. Maximum savings of 500,000.00 EFD allowed. Transaction fee of 0% applies on all transfers.

OK, thx 711, didn´t check the banking page myself. Sorry.
I just read some threads about that upgrade and it seems there are alot rumors going around that arn´t true.

...I don't mind those icons, but again i guess those are a default.

But mind you that you can collapse that section by clicking the up arrow and never see them again until utterly needed. :wise:

tyvm :yay:

...have an EFD :D

...or not, because I can't figure out how to give you one :S

Thanks 711 for going back to free transfers. Nice upgrade to be able to see your efd's on intro screen. Also, Nice that you raised cap on bank to 500k (not that I have to worry for a while, but I can hope lol).

tyvm :yay:

...have an EFD :D

...or not, because I can't figure out how to give you one :S

There is a link to manage your EFDs in the welcome box just below the navigation bar on every page of EF:

efd.jpg

Also, the Quick Links menu has direct links to the Bank and Donate functions.

Thx for info :D:D:D

Activity and longevity are cool ideas...

...how many EFD you want to remove them?

...before I remove myself?

I'm looking forward to see all the new features you will be adding, I see you have been working very hard trying alot of new things with EF. I really enjoy everything you've done so far, congradulations 711 :yay:.

Activity and longevity are cool ideas...

...how many EFD you want to remove them?

...before I remove myself?

Not sure what you mean about removing them.

The activity and longevity meters have nothing to do with the EFD system, it is a totally separate system.

love it... 6.32000000000000002 EFD :D

cant wait to play with new options!

The new system has a few bugs. Might want to make sure it only shows the first two numbers after the '.' and rounds the rest up to the nearest number, or something like that...

It seems to do it right sometimes, but not work other times... Strange :scratch2:

- Nightwolf

when doy you think the update will be finished so we can use our efd again?

No firm ETA yet, but I am working hard on it.

You can currently use your EFDs to play games in the Arcade, as well as buy tickets for the Raffle and Lottery drawings (links to both available in the quick links menu in the navigation bar at the top of every page). In addition, you can use them to buy low value EU items in the EFD Auctions forum.

Or you can save them up for when new EFD Store goes live. I would recommend this, as there are some very cool features coming to the new and improved EFD store ;).

A quick explanation of the new EFD lottery system:

There are now two types of drawings:

Raffles: Identical to the former EFD lottery. Each ticket has an equal chance to win. The forum software draws a random winner from among the tickets purchased. The jackpot starts at 1000 EFD for the daily drawings and 3000 EFD for the weekly drawings. As members members buy tickets, the jackpot increases by the cost of each ticket. There is always a winner in the raffle drawings. There is a minimum requirement of 20 tickets sold for the daily raffles, and 50 tickets sold for the weekly raffles. If the required number tickets are not sold, the raffle will roll over to the next day.
The chances of winning a raffle drawing depends on how many tickets you hold compared to the total number of tickets sold. Your current number of tickets held and winning chances will be displayed in the left column.

Lottery: In this style of drawing, members select a number between 1 and 5000. For convenience a random number is prepopulated in the entry box, but this can be changed to a different (lucky) number if desired. The jackpot starts at 1000 EFD for the daily drawings and 3000 EFD for the weekly drawings. As members buy tickets, the jackpot increases by the cost of each ticket. If multiple members happen to have chosen the same randomly-drawn winning number, the jackpot will be split evenly among those members. If no member holds a ticket with the randomly drawn winning number, the jackpot is carried over to the next drawing.
In lottery drawings, each ticket has a 1:5000 chance of winning. Your current number of tickets held and winning chances (number of tickets/5000 X 100) will be displayed in the left column.

**NOTE**: Members can only hold a maximum of 50 tickets for all drawings (both raffle and lottery, daily and weekly) combined, so you must be selective in which drawings you wish to participate. This limit is set so that all members have a reasonable chance to win, not just those with lot of EFDs. If you try to buy more than 50 tickets, you will receive an error message.

Also, there is a 7% tax on all drawing jackpots (though this is pretty much offset by the initial jackpot amounts).

I have been unable to purchase a daily raffle ticket though I an purchase weekly raffle and lottery.

I get an error message:

Sorry, you are unable to participate in this drawing

I have been unable to purchase a daily raffle ticket though I an purchase weekly raffle and lottery.

I get an error message:

Sorry, you are unable to participate in this drawing

I addressed this here:

If you try to buy more than 50 tickets, you will receive an error message.

I will change the default error message to be more descriptive.

I addressed this here:

I will change the default error message to be more descriptive.

I saw that, but I have not bought 50 tickets. My first attempt to purchase a ticket received this error. I thought since I had just a bit over the amount of efd I should transfer some from savings.

After doing that and attempt to purchase a ticket resulted in the same error.

I then attempted to purchase 2 weekly tickets and could. Following that I attempted the daily lottery and purchased 2 tickets.

All together I have purchased only 4 tickets and those were purchased after I attempted to purchase the daily raffle ticket that gives me the error.

I saw that, but I have not bought 50 tickets. My first attempt to purchase a ticket received this error. I thought since I had just a bit over the amount of efd I should transfer some from savings.

After doing that and attempt to purchase a ticket resulted in the same error.

I then attempted to purchase 2 weekly tickets and could. Following that I attempted the daily lottery and purchased 2 tickets.

All together I have purchased only 4 tickets and those were purchased after I attempted to purchase the daily raffle ticket that gives me the error.

I just bought 1 ticket with a test user account (same permissions as registered members) and had no problem, please try again and send me a PM with the result.

Thanks for reporting, I will track down any bugs and get it working properly.

EFD Savings account earns 1% interest every 30 days. Maximum savings balance: 500,000.00 EFD.
weee, it was increased :yay:
Keep getting a database error when I click on the "Forums" link.
me as well

I am currently upgrading the EFD store software.

Please do not be alarmed if any forum functions relating to EFDs, gifts, custom user title settings etc. are not working. All data has been saved, and all EFD features will be restored shortly.
Can you give us an update of whats going on with your upgrade of the store?
will it be ready soon :).
Thanks

EFD Gifts are back!

EFD Gifts have been added to the new EFD software, and are now known as:

Anyone who had purchased EFD Gifts in the old EFD store will be receiving a reimbursement credit for those purchases, so that they can repurchase them in the new EFD Icon Shop. The prices for some of the icons have been lowered, but no icons are more expensive than in the past, so the reimbursements should allow any member to recreate their old icon set if desired.

EFD Icons can now be donated to other members at any time. Unfortunately the new system does not allow for a comment on these gifted icons, but I will look to add this feature soon. To donate an EFD Icon to another member, first you need to purchase it normally, then click the Donate link. This page then presents a drop-down box of all currently owned icons to choose from, along with a field to enter the recipient's forum member name. Note that you can type a portion of the member name, and a list will automatically pop up with suggestions from the master memberlist, allowing for easier selection (same functionality as the forum search tool).

A new feature added is the ability to sell icons back to the EFD Icon Shop for 50% of the original price. This allows changing of your icons (for example if you upgrade your equipment in EU and want your icons to reflect the change), or to sell back any unused icons over the displayable maximum (see below). To sell back an icon, click on the EF Icon Shop link, where you will see a Sell link.

Another nice new feature is the ability to organize your icons in the display order you prefer, by means of a user-friendly drag and drop interface. To reorganize your icon display order, go to the EFD Icon Shop main page, where a list of your currently owned icons can be seen and organized. Remember that only the top 20 icons in your list will be shown in threads.

**NOTE** A maximum of 20 Icons is displayed below your avatar information area (the left panel when viewing a thread) at any one time. If you purchase more than 20 icons, you will need to organize them appropriately for your desired icons to display.

A link to the EFD Icon shop has been added to the Quick Links menu in the top navigation bar, as well as in the EFD management pages.

So far I have restored the original EFD Gift icons, but plan to add more icons and more categories soon.

Enjoy!
:cool:

cool :)

can I request reqest UR175 and UR200's :)

Great job 711 and nice to now be able to see all the available icons without needing the EFD first :D

Being rather lazy but .... I guess the reimbursement covers the EFD Gifts only, does that mean reimbursement of the Avatar styles will be happening later or will you be remapping what was there previously?

Good job 711 :)
Keep up the good work

Being rather lazy but .... I guess the reimbursement covers the EFD Gifts only, does that mean reimbursement of the Avatar styles will be happening later or will you be remapping what was there previously?

Still working on username and user title customizations. Either they will be imported into the new EFD system (hopefully), or reimbursements will be made so that members can repurchase the options once the new EFD store is complete.

Great work 711 keep your head up becuase you are doing very good :D

The new Gift section is UBER COOL :yay:

Just a question ... Why the amps A10X Series have 2 Different prices? ... Under Misc they are cheaper :scratch2:

Btw .. another question ... :rolleyes:

What about the EFD or our Color/Titles/Font Customizations .... will we get back EFD or The "old" Setting ?

Thanks for the great job to you Mr.711 and your Team ! :cool:

Demonikos :tiphat:

just a lil question;

are we still be able to give a icon as gift to someone like we could before?

edit ; nvm, i readed in 711 his post that its still availble, lol silly me

Status
Back