EFD Store Maintenance

Status
Bla.. Any update?

lol what is the store?

been a long time when do I get store back? )-= or do I just use it wrong? :D

i admit i never tried to do this before but decided to get few icons but when i click on efd store link above it takes me to this thread, how do i get to icon store?

NVM figured it out, gotta use quick links up above not efd store option, confusing

Last edited:
This is like the cryengine update, and cash card!

Stuck in an endless loop of "tomorrow, maybe" :yay:

when wil the old stuff like bold name and color name come back?

wat is the efd for

of course I saw this after it said I didn't have permission for this action....LOL. always check the new posts first.;)

i not shaw im new on the fourum i bought an icon dunno wat it does so any help would be good

Ok, the EFD store has been down since late 2007, enough is enough!! Surely upgrading the software can't take THAT long?!

Are you sure you haven't stolen all our EFD and invested them in a Hedge Fund, and just don't want to admit it?

i not shaw im new on the fourum i bought an icon dunno wat it does so any help would be good

Are you sure English is your first language? I had to read that 10 times before I knew what you were saying.

Ok, the EFD store has been down since late 2007, enough is enough!! Surely upgrading the software can't take THAT long?!

Unfortunately, it has taken THAT long. :/

However the developers of the store addon have the store currently in beta testing phase, so hopefully it will be available soon.

I never expected it to take so long, and in fact they assured me over a year ago that it would "only be a few weeks".

I was actually tempted at one point to hire some php developers to code a simple forum store and then sell copies to other vBulletin forums to help offset the programmer costs. However, now it seems that the new store will finally be ready soon.

Thanks for your patience.

i hope the new functions of the store will be extensive,some kind of the CE2 upgrade to EU:laugh::laugh:

ahh the EFD store...
Egg, cars, CE, EFD store, mindforce, mckormick not joking in any trade he made, gold card, cash card, MA, the game !!! THE WORLD IS ENDING !

Unfortunately, it has taken THAT long. :/

However the developers of the store addon have the store currently in beta testing phase, so hopefully it will be available soon.

I never expected it to take so long, and in fact they assured me over a year ago that it would "only be a few weeks".

I was actually tempted at one point to hire some php developers to code a simple forum store and then sell copies to other vBulletin forums to help offset the programmer costs. However, now it seems that the new store will finally be ready soon.

Thanks for your patience.

Subscribe.

Not to worry 711, Entropia has taught us patience ;)

at least it should be good when it comes :yay:

Way to go 711! :yay: hehe alot of effort put in here :)

Is there an issue with EFD raffle at this time?

Haven't been able to find any recent posts.

I keep getting errors when I try to buy any quantity of either type.

I know there were issues a while back due to upgrade, but this is a recent change. I still see winners popping up.

:confused:

ahh.. the store :cool:

i can feel the funk :)

I was wondering, can we get a small update on the progress of this?

no problem

is the first time i go to see it, no problem i have time to return again :-D

Am I right in thinking this store Still doesn't have the old custom user title/appearane etc functionality?

eg

EFDs: Custom titles, colored, glowing, and shadowed usernames and titles, bumping and debumping threads, and much more. You can even change the custom title of other members.

Wistrel

Status
Back