EFD Store Maintenance

Status
ok. I've been away for a while. thanks for the info OZ. :rolleyes:

Can you tell me how do I reach the EFD store now? I click the link but it doesnt seem to work although you said its back again.
Thanks

Use the links on the left side in your control panel, the link next to your EFD count ([Manage]) seems broken...
(a '/forum' missing in the link... *winkwink* 711)

/Edit:

Correction: The link is only broken on the main page (home that is :p)

Last edited:
aah damn I can't wait for new EFD store :yay:
Any idea when you think you can finish updating EFD store?

Still not sorted, huh?

Nvm....don't use it anyway :D

I hope the update the arcade with more games when they are at it ;)

maaaaaaaan, how log will it take?
couldnt you just let the old software on and than just upload new one when it is finished? :'(

Hi... sorry for the noob question. What can I do with the EFD??

Hi... sorry for the noob question. What can I do with the EFD??

Get some stuff from forum shop. But about half of the features are unavailable until the next patch for the forum software comes out.
Can't wait what it'll bring, hope some cool fonts & user effects. :)

Thanx! So.. I'll wait until the functionality will run correctly! :)

how loooong can it take to update EFD store? *Cry*

How much does it cost to get a custom title? and where/when can I buy it.

how loooong can it take to update EFD store? *Cry*

How much does it cost to get a custom title? and where/when can I buy it.

The EFD Store is still in (re)development. I cannot give a precise ETA on the re-release of such features as custom user titles, etc., but I promise that I am doing all I can to add those and many more features as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience!

As for username/title customizations and other features, that will take a bit more time, as I am waiting for the release of the addon package to enable such features in the new EFD system.

I expect that to be within 3-4 weeks or so.

Get the addon developers out of the bar and back to work 711 :beerchug:

I just lost all my cool-stuff like colored title and mini-icons. I expect this to be a part of the updating affair.

Patiently waiting for the addon dev team to get back from XO seminar in Vegas, and back to real business ;)

I just lost all my cool-stuff like colored title and mini-icons. I expect this to be a part of the updating affair.

you should have been refunded EFD for any "mini-icons" you had (a while ago), if im not mistaken, as it turned out to be impossible to carry them all over

the colored titles haven't been addressed as of yet, to my knowledge, but i imagine the same will hold true for them :)

The EFD Store is still in (re)development. I cannot give a precise ETA on the re-release of such features as custom user titles, etc., but I promise that I am doing all I can to add those and many more features as soon as possible.

Had a great competition idea:

1k PED to the person who correctly predicts the order of the following events:

• MA doing something with the desert tower.

MA doing something with the egg.

711 getting the store running.

MA doing something with the Orb's.

Chimp getting a HoF.

Yes; I know it's not easy...I'm trying to lighten the mood.

Had a great competition idea:

1k PED to the person who correctly predicts the order of the following events:

• MA doing something with the desert tower.

MA doing something with the egg.

711 getting the store running.

MA doing something with the Orb's.

Chimp getting a HoF.

Yes; I know it's not easy...I'm trying to lighten the mood.

On the contrary: Its easy to find the first:
"711 getting the store running"

..after this MA is bound to do something, but I doubt it will be any of your suggestions. Prolly theyll just add a couple new superstructures with fascilities we al have to use for a pec or two... Toilets maybe...?

"Chimp getting a HOF?"
naah - forget about it :silly2:

you should have been refunded EFD for any "mini-icons" you had (a while ago), if im not mistaken, as it turned out to be impossible to carry them all over

oh - I see.
I had about 8 icons I think... or as many unlocks I made so far.
I should then have recieved 8x1200 efd at some point before xmas :confused:

I have to check this, but you might be right. Now you tell me, I do have quite a few efd on my account. Never really noticed this before.

Hmmm.

Edit:
Got it - just clicked the small link "Manage" next to the EFD amout in the profile. And bingo, all the info I needed:
11-28-2007 | Donation Received 711 | EFD Gift Reimbursement | 13,500.00

Great - thx!
:)

Last edited:
Any news about when the store is going to be up and running again? Its been so long..

Any news about when the store is going to be up and running again? Its been so long..

just one week ago, only a few posts up :p

ZzzzzzZZzzzZZZzzZZzzzZZzzzZZZzz:silly2: mumble mumble :scratch2: huh waht was that noise!? :eek:
oh was nothing phoew :ahh:

yes i'm bored when's the efd store comming neomaven ? !!!

yes i'm bored when's the efd store comming neomaven ? !!!

This was answered a few posts above yours:

I cannot give a precise ETA on the re-release of such features as custom user titles, etc., but I promise that I am doing all I can to add those and many more features as soon as possible.

3-4 weeks

Donate

As for username/title customizations and other features, that will take a bit more time, as I am waiting for the release of the addon package to enable such features in the new EFD system.

I expect that to be within 3-4 weeks or so.

However other EFD features that do not depend on the release of that addon may be added before then.

***Update Log***
_______________________________________________​

EFD Lottery & Donations Instructions

EFD Gift Icon System Restored

3-4 weeks or so?
I might have missed something, but isnt a week still 7 days?

regards

Status
Back