Lvl 1 unlock the style #11
and then one new style each 2 lvl:
lvl3 unlock #12
lvl5 unlock #13
lvl 39 unlock #30

Sorg

I have now reached level 31 with 26 hairstyles

Ido

Just a simple rep job from me to the threadstarter. Very usefull list and nice graphics too. :)

Btw, few infos about the hairstyle unlock :

Everyone start with 10 hairstyles.
Lvl 1 unlock the style #11
and then one new style each 2 lvl:
lvl3 unlock #12
lvl5 unlock #13
lvl 39 unlock #30

Sorg

thanks for the inf sorg, what levels does facial hair unlock and what level does hair coloring unlock?

You can add me to the list if you'd like :)

Silver Ice Rayne
Bilton Tower 1, 2E
Level 14 Hair Stylist, 17 styles
Services thread here.

:wtg:
Millie did my haircut for me and I was one of the very first avatars walking around with a flower in my hair. People chatted me just to ask where I got the flower. Anyhow I was just going for the longer smoother hair, hope they come out with even longer in the future.;) Thanks Millie!

Is it possible to have a complete list of all known hairstyles (with pictures, both genders) added to first post?

That's a lovely idea! Check out the first page.

Credits for the pictures go to ido, Ido's Beauty Parlor

Please write or PM me if you have any suggestions for names.

Is it possible to have a complete list of all known hairstyles (with pictures, both genders) added to first post?

am up to level 23 in hair styles now.

Gratz Kin :)

@ Sarah: i send you a PM but maybe you missed it ... there are 2 hairstyles missing from the list that are on my website (#15 and #23) i belive ... should be 26 in total :)

if somone is curious before Sarah has the time to update have a look at www.idosunrider.com

Ido

Update

Hello

I am now up to:

Level 19 Hair Stylist
Level 13 Body Sculptor
Level 6 Face Sculptor

I have 20 hair styles available. I haven't checked recently, but at last count I think I had about 9 facial hair styles.

My Salon is at 20A Platinum, Treasure Island City.

Cheers
Missa

PS: Sarah, my level is wrong on page 1 unfortunately... wish I was that highly skilled though ;)

Last edited:
Update: Level 14 Hair Stylist now

*** NEW***

Official Homepage: Welcome to TIGERLAND

(some parts of the page still under construction)

*** NEW***

Last edited:

If you click on ido's signature you can see a lot of them, but sure would cool to have a definitve list of them all.

Else i have this?

Sorg

Just started hairstylist skilling and as soon as I hitted lvl 7 I unlocked facial hair.
Also at lvl 7 I got 14 hairstyles and 6 facial hairstyles.

Body sculptor lvl 4
Face sculptor lvl 3

Please add me to the list if you like.

Bump for this great thread + some rep :)

Where I'm located :
Leeloo Leeloo Mountain
Leeloo's beauty workshop
Platinum Building TICity Block C Shop 5

Last edited:
Hey Sarah

There's a couple of styles missing from the pics in the 1st post... first one is #15 on the pics that Sorg posted, and other one is #23 off Sorgs list.

I had a client ask me for #20 and then I proposed the wrong one to her. Got it sorted in the end though :)

Cheers
Missa

Ido said:
Gratz Kin

@ Sarah: i send you a PM but maybe you missed it ... there are 2 hairstyles missing from the list that are on my website (#15 and #23) i belive ... should be 26 in total

if somone is curious before Sarah has the time to update have a look at Ido's Beauty Parlor

Ido

Hey Sarah

There's a couple of styles missing from the pics in the 1st post... first one is #15 on the pics that Sorg posted, and other one is #23 off Sorgs list.

I had a client ask me for #20 and then I proposed the wrong one to her. Got it sorted in the end though :)

Cheers
Missa

:) i also sent sarah a pm about this i think she hasnt visited forum yet

I'm finally back, and the list have now been updated!

Updated again!

Update: level 10 hair stylist, 15 total unlocks, UNLOCKED HAIR COLORING! (not sure how many beards, I'd have to count)....Btw I am at TI City Gold 8E

P.S. Facial hair is unlocked at level 5.

Last edited:
Updating 7 beard styles now.

btw : the picture of me is the 1 from another Leeloo. I'll try to make a pic from myself.

tx again for the great updates.

Forgot a bit about that thread, and need some update too :

Hair : Level 39, 30 hairstyle :

Updating again

Level 10 hair now
Unlocked haircolouring
15 hairstyles and 7 beards

It's only my opinion, but this thread would be even better if we could have prices for each stylist included.

Is it possible? :ahh:

It's only my opinion, but this thread would be even better if we could have prices for each stylist included.

Is it possible? :ahh:

indeed...
lets see what ido and sorg has to offer on good prices :D

ty Silver Ice

Maybe Sarah can add this info on first page, along with skill lvl

Kimmi do I smell hard competion in this comment?? :D

Back