Free TeamSpeak Server

e-lite

Society
Magnum Opus
Xaero e-lite Cynque
EF_post.jpg

A scheduled channel cleanout will be automated the 1st of every month. Channels that have been inactive for the entire past calendar month will be automatically deleted. For a channel to qualify as active it needs to have at least 2 players logged in simultaneously for a minimum of 5 minutes between the first and the last day of the calendar month. Sub-channels does not count towards activity. A deleted channel can be re-requested again even if it’s been deleted due to inactivity.

Last edited:
good good :D
:)

Last edited:
Abee said:
I dont know about high demand thing?
we have a teamspeak with good connection (se my sig)

and there's always the same ppl in there, very nice ppl actually (mostly swedish)

ppl are shy :silly2:

but GL E-lite, i'll check it out sometime
:)

It's a windows box isnt it ? hasnt it been down from time to time also ? Oh well, the more the better. This is just on trial, but since I have it I can just aswell make it public.

Last edited:
Good morning. The logs show a few has been on :) That's nice. Bring your friends. If you feel any channel is missing, just let me know.

Updated initial post with "what is team speak"

Is this the server you mean E-lite?

I cant find any in the server lists with the name you gave this is the closest

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Rusty

Rusty said:
Is this the server you mean E-lite?

I cant find any in the server lists with the name you gave this is the closest

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Rusty

Uhmn.. no.. Obviously you're on the wrong server, it's not even the correct address. The adress is: starbase.se
Besides there's no "Official PE team speak server" announced by MA, it's obviously a hoax.

We have a Ventrilo server setup, which affords much greater sound quality than TS. I think it's only open to those who came from Dark Age of Camelot though, I shall ask the owner.

Ventrilo is a good chat server and client program the only downfall to it is the limitation of 8 people on a server at a time, unless you pony-up for a dedicated server from a third-party. TS is a good system if you have the bandwidth and don't want to pay for a hosted service.

Most of my old DAoC guilds had a dedicated server.

I guess the server about which he is talking is to be completely open to the community though? Won't that be quite a load, or do you not think that that many people will make use of it?

VSLOATHE said:
Most of my old DAoC guilds had a dedicated server.

I guess the server about which he is talking is to be completely open to the community though? Won't that be quite a load, or do you not think that that many people will make use of it?

Thank you.

Firstly, Team speak offers as good, if not better sound quality as ventrilo, if you know how to set it up correct. And I do. Also Team Speak is freeware, meaning I can offer the service for free. It also allows for unlimited number of clients to connect. Don't worry about the load, I have dedicated 1Gbit fibre, and the Team Speak is hosted on a dedicated linux box, and it's a real server, not a workstation box. I recon I can take atleast 2000-3000 users before the load is a matter. And yes, I offer it for free, for the whole community, everyone is welcome.

[EDIT:] Thanks to everyone that gave +rep for this, but feel free to write a little something in the thread :)

Reactions: 101
Bumping this thread to keep the offer standing.

The offer still stands, just a reminder. Visitor rate is small at the moment, but don't hesitate to request a room on the server for your society. It's for free.

Started to use TeamSpeak a few days ago and can recommend it.

Makes the game much more fun when you can speak to friends and other players..

i'll try this when i'm not on Skype or Ventrilo :D

(also subscribing to thread ;) )

i'm coming sometimes but none are online :laugh: take it as a free bump !!!!

btw how you do to put it as a link usually it's 123.456.789.0:1234 isn't it :confused: can find how change it :s

I know a good few people, DK included, that are using p-e.mine.nu with great deals of success. but if this server is better than that setup, then maybe we'll switch

The one we use, Rollo, is very good indeed. Most of the channels use the best codec available in fact. Ive used others before and the p-e.mine.nu is the best :D

Good work for setting up a public TS server :)

Can you do me one for New & Old Freelancers Inc please and send me a pm with the credentials :) many thanks.

AkiranBlade said:
Good work for setting up a public TS server :)

Can you do me one for New & Old Freelancers Inc please and send me a pm with the credentials :) many thanks.

consider it done :)

Thanks heaps e-lite. This is a great service you're providing. :)

The starbase.se teamspeak server is soon to pass 200 days of non-stop uptime:

tsuptime.gif

Beat that Microsoft! :laugh: If it wasnt for the power failure in my block this summer it would have had 300 days now :D

e-lite said:
The starbase.se teamspeak server is soon to pass 200 days of non-stop uptime:

tsuptime.gif

Beat that Microsoft! :laugh: If it wasnt for the power failure in my block this summer it would have had 300 days now :D

How about them UPSes.... They could keep it alive for a few minutes. Grats on the uptime, my personal record is 28 days.

I think this is a great thing you are providing for us here +rep ;)
And I saw this part and couldn't resist.
e-lite said:
UPDATE 1: I will on request create free private and password protected society channels on this server also.
Don't know how much of my soc mates will use it but I would like to give it a try. If you could set up a channel for us and PM me the details it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again for the service. :cool:

lol ventrilo > teamspeak.....anyday of the week....

ventrilo codecs have always owned the ts ones.....ventrilo is more clear...from my point of veiw...

and a server my friends owns....has been up for like 2-3 yrs....dont think its crashed once....and we have had over 50 members in it...

anyhow...go ahead and tell me how much i am wrong elite

rhPhM3 said:

ventrilo codecs have always owned the ts ones.....ventrilo is more clear...from my point of veiw...

and a server my friends owns....has been up for like 2-3 yrs....dont think its crashed once....and we have had over 50 members in it...

In what way are the ventrilo codecs better then team speak codecs ? :laugh: Obviously you have no idea of what you are talking about, since you can install and use ANY codec you like with the server. :D Only a newbie would install the server with the default encoders.
Why don't you give us the address to the server that has been up for 3 years, so we can have a look? :D

You have just been served. Now leave this thread as you have nothing more to say about this.

And DeusDeOnis, I will fix it for you as soon as I get home.

Why 2 different teamspeaks when we can work on 1 big? ;)

p-e.mine.nu is the fastest growing in the PE community i guess

rhPhM3 said:

I've actually tried this out, me and a RL friend did.. and he sounds more familliar when using ts, so ts is better imo.

And my ts server never crashed either.

Nice indeed!

Ive tested TS before and im most satisfied with it. Also had my own little server (only running when my pc was online) for a while but it has gone f¤#@ed up now :(. Well ill really appreciate if you could make me a channel so the its reachable all the time :).

Please PM me the stuff i need to know about it when you have done it, ok.

DeadeX said:
Why 2 different teamspeaks when we can work on 1 big? ;)

p-e.mine.nu is the fastest growing in the PE community i guess

Actualy starbase.se TS services was created long before p-e.mine.nu was, but I helped bodybag making his the "public" one by posting his on IRC instead of mine. All I do is offering a stable service in addition to his, for societys to have thier OWN private channels on.

starbase.se TS runs on a REAL primergy server with LINUX, not a windows workstation PC. I also have 1Gbit fibre connection to internet, making it possible for me to host 10th of thousands of users if I wanted.

Back