ATH belk

the mining "Hero" on ATH again nice too se U there BUT couldnt u get like 3 ped less u got 2 ped more then my ATH =) putted down me abit there not kindly :D

anyways gigantic gratz dude about time =) :tower:

bbb..b..b....Iiiig gratz :D Muchas Deserved!
Mining skills rule _O_

Well deserved

Gratz Strakkan!

Gratz man, my question is:

Are you even with this ATH ? :D

Well deserved! Gratz Strakkan :wtg:

From the screenie it looks like you are now mining in OJ's
instead of Shadow ;)

EntropiaForum: Do you remember your first mining global ?

Strakkan: Yes. It was 79 peds of gold in the forrest between Fort Ares and Jason Center. I spent my first 6-7months mining in that area btw. Lyst sold @ high % at the time and skills raised fast from mining it. I got my first vast deposit in that forrest as well. 750 peds of gold and made my first apperance on ATH list. Stayed there for a couple of weeks until game went gold.

gratz strakk

wow the great comeback big gratz dude:yay:

that's cause he's always been a big noob :) but now has the courage to show it :laugh:

:yay::laugh::laugh:

Spot on as always Buzz ! Now start looking for your own jumpsuit and welcome to the club ;)

Gigantic Gratz Strakkan :yay: As you can see my PC couldn't believe it and promptly disconnected...or mbe MA had accidently given you the server rent for next month ....the timing was worth a press of the printscreen button :laugh:

again gratz :)

hehe oooh memories memories :) ... Was it ATH last time when I freaked out in soc chat?

Anyways, gratz gratz mate it's good to see you're still kickin' ! Spend em well! Hope to see you online soon :)

;)

Huge Gratz Strakkan

well deserved with that skills!

good to see imho the most skilled miner in the game get on the ATH board again! Gratz! :D

Thanks everyone for the very kind and nice reactions ! Its almost more fun to read all the nice posts here than to actually have gotten this awesome claim :)

:love::grouphug: to all of you !

Thanks everyone for the very kind and nice reactions ! Its almost more fun to read all the nice posts here than to actually have gotten this awesome claim :)

:love::grouphug: to all of you !

Lol, I doubt that:) but still its a lovely community indeed.

So Strakkan, first to 6k pros wins a banana? Im currently at 4.8 but I need a goal lol. No chipping ofc

Lol, I doubt that:) but still its a lovely community indeed.

So Strakkan, first to 6k pros wins a banana? Im currently at 4.8 but I need a goal lol. No chipping ofc

You´re on !!! ;)

* runs and buys all the 109 amps he can find * :silly2:

Big gratz to someone who really deserves it! :wtg:

Very well deserved buddy!

Don't waste it all on beer :p

Gratz mate, happy to see skills sometime work....

...ehm

...298m depth? maybe this time you have to say tnx to your perseverance :D

OJ's ftw gratz dude! oneday maybe ill reach that skilll lvl :)

about time. gratz to the best miner in-game.

I see it but I can't believe it, my mining hero in OJ :S
damn... I remember your mining hof screenies in full plated shadow :S

wellcome back to the ATH :D

I wonder if its possible to get this kind of find if you have only deposited say a couple hundred. Or can someone not depositing just up and get a $4,000 dollar find.

I have deposited $138 so far, got a find last night for 424 PED that was a HoF but it doesn't exceed my total deposits. I think it should be fair so that anyone (with proper skills) should be able to find a deposit regardless of deposit status.

Also whats your mining, geology, prospector skill level, im curious.

Thanks

I wonder if its possible to get this kind of find if you have only deposited say a couple hundred. Or can someone not depositing just up and get a $4,000 dollar find.

I have deposited $138 so far, got a find last night for 424 PED that was a HoF but it doesn't exceed my total deposits. I think it should be fair so that anyone (with proper skills) should be able to find a deposit regardless of deposit status.

Thanks

Mining finds has absolutely nothing to do with your deposits... Several OJs have had towers on bombs bought for sweat money...

Also, his skills are posted in this thread already with screenshots...

Thanks

Well that is the thing about strakkan getting this deposit, it proves that you DONT need to deposit nor being low skilled to ATH..

Before MA banned selling peds around their own withdrawal system strakkan sold shtloads on EP site.. so strakkan withdrawed more from the game than most people ever will. so this hof is great for comunity in the way that it brings back the hope for EU to be the land of opportunity.

Holy moly, haha.
Mind dropping some luck my way?
;)

Back