Customized Kriegerum G.2 Gauss Rifle (L)

Dub offered 5k for the weapon without knowing the stats. He said his offer stands only if Photon accepts before the gun is crafted, and sells to him no matter how the outcome would be.

thx for answering my question nebu!

I just googled Julmust and found out that it is a Swedish soft drink sold around Christmas time... Tastes like beer but has no alcohol. It says around Christmas time it even outsells Coca-Cola! Sounds delicious... I might have to try and get my hands on some.

I dont think it taste like beer when i go and visit my grandparents in sweden... but it is nice :D

More detailed images posted on home page:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I did take a video of it shooting but it's quite big (237MB).

Anyone know where I can host it?

need some sort of compression :p i have the same probelm with my LAG video *lets all watch the atrox run away, but they are still hitting me, hmmmmmm*

My guess, next event with warlocks will have more of a meaning ;)

haven't seen those for ages... ehhhh, cuties, weren't they? =)

it's long since I do not believe a single word from MA's mouth any more but it is very likely those needed parts start dropping again, "when?" is a good question to ask Mister Dissembler in the next Q&A round which we all hope to see soon, right? yeah, why do I have a feeling they do not have time for that...

This is the tip of the iceberg ... gauss will become big over time. Then they'll introduce Particle Beamer weapons ... and all sorts of loveliness.

time is a funny term. for instance, humans care about time if it's valuable for them somehow. if it's not, time is taken as boring and not worth much. on the other hand it's a constant, slipping away your fingers... in my eyes waiting 1 year (or is it more already since promised?) for gauss opalo is kind of over limit already. waiting another year makes it kind of pointless. don't take it as an attack or hijacking to this thread, I'm just trying to understand, why the heck does MA do such things as in this case? I mean, giving out a bp for item which can only be tried out twice after (was it) half a year since the bp was looted and the item comes out rather... average? oh my, I am waiting for the next Q&A round... that'll be interesting =)

J.

MA - :proof:

sry, even if I'd like to see it, no freaking toolbars to my machine =)

//rapidshare was the word, remember?

J.

sry, even if I'd like to see it, no freaking toolbars to my machine =)

//rapidshare was the word, remember?

J.

No mate, there's no toolbar to install. Just click here and you'll be given options:

hmmm...

maybe it's because you have an account there already? see the pic below where it redirects me and there's no option to say no toolbar wanted :

J.

hmmm...

maybe it's because you have an account there already? see the pic below where it redirects me and there's no option to say no toolbar wanted :

J.

Apparently there are more 'download slots' in the UK than in Estonia. :)

Rapidshare wan't any good because they only accept 100MB files. I'll try and reduce the quality or divx encode it.

Apparently there are more 'download slots' in the UK than in Estonia. :)

Rapidshare wan't any good because they only accept 100MB files. I'll try and reduce the quality or divx encode it.

SHUT UP!!!! :D it can't be...

guess from whom they will get a "warm" hello mail right now? :laugh:

oh, I didn't know about that 100MB limit, sorry!

J.

Try Stage6.DivX.com. You should get some instruction on there how to upload Stage6 files (DivX files.)

You'll probably have to download the DivX converter though.

Try Stage6.DivX.com. You should get some instruction on there how to upload Stage6 files (DivX files.)

You'll probably have to download the DivX converter though.

Managed to convert to a decent size and uploaded to youtube, but the quality is crap. The converted file is DivX format and is 4.8MB in size. I'll see if I can make this available somewhere.

YouTube - Customized Gauss Rifle

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhZEJbpNgSU[/YOUTUBE]

AMAZING!!

MA...give us some new limited Gauss Guns for noobs!
sound is like plasma+rocket launcher form Half Life :p
Level.

Last edited:
If i offer you magnetic accelerator's to craft them what crafting charge would you put on to make me 1 of these?

Hass

wowowowowowowow

nice nie good work man

hehe, nice rifle Photon, but.. is that your car, the blue one? What a sweet classic car :)

Blueprint for sale

I know this probably not the correct place to put it, but I just wanted to say that the print for this rifle is on auction. I know there are people out there who can make better use of this print than me (i.e. those who have the parts stored up for ages), so I'm leaving it up to them to do something about it. I'm sorry I've only been able to make one of these babies to date, but that's the way it goes.

Wow! very kewl toy :yay: Huge Gratz getting it made :wtg:

I almost bought an almost decayed one for 200 ped dammit I wish I did :(

I got a 462/465 tt one in my storage :yay:

that's a really nice weapon indeed ...congratz on your succes :yay:

Slither did, but I'm not maxed on it yet so keeping it safe until I'm totally maxed on the wep before using it

Back