Customized Kriegerum G.2 Gauss Rifle (L)

Photon

Elite
Society
Shaolin
Photonic Edge
Finally, this beautiful weapon has been crafted! It's taken some months and a lot of looking, but finally Leafren has come forward with the elusive magnetic accelerator power units.

Here is the moment of truth:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

And the stats (inc. decay and efficiency) are here:

Entropedia:Weapon Kriegerum G.2 Gauss Rifle (L) Customized

The major points about this rifle are:
  • 89 penetration damage (massive pk weapon)
  • 4.33 damage per pec
  • 90.2 range
  • The first level 11 weapon ever made
  • and most importantly ... you gain gauss skills from this weapon. These skills are highly valuable.
I'm looking for a price check on this. Obviously it's the only one in game, so it's uber rare - notwithstanding the fact that it'll probably be a long time before the next one is crafted too. :)

Anyway, this was a scary moment and I'm so pleased it's been made.

EDIT: SOLD 3.4k ped

EDIT 2: More pictures

EDIT 3: Video:

Uploaded to youtube:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhZEJbpNgSU[/YOUTUBE]

YouTube - Customized Gauss Rifle

Last edited:
Gratz, finally you got the last part needed for it. :)

Last edited:
amazing...but why...why MA is doing this, why everything that give us fun...is so rare and inaccessible:mad:
damn Magnetic Accelerator Power Unit...if smth cant be looted...WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS THING DOING IN BLUEPRINTS! shame on you MA

Damn, i have always wanted a gauss rifle ever since I joined EU, but i guess that you won't sell them cheaply...

amazing...but why...why MA is doing this, why everything that give us fun...is so rare and inaccessible:mad:

IMO, that's what makes it fun.

gratz gratz gratz and more gratz!!!

thats awesome :D

now.. flood the market so we can all play wif em! ;) JK.

Gratz again!

wow gratz!:yay:

so 12 more magnetic accelerators or all gone?

Dub has already offered 5k ... who else really wants this weapon?

Just to clarify. I offered 5k to buy the first one before it was crafted - only if you would commit to it before anyone knew the stats.

Nice gun and all, but now I'm glad you passed.

Big gratz!! Good to see XI weapons exist too :p
Nice find mate! GG!

Nice piece of weapon! Am I correct that this uses laser amplifiers however?

It would indeed be a decent pk-ing weapon if it didn't, but the damage types will be rather mixed now, as the current damage is based on the blp-design.

Awsome!Now lets hope next Vu brings some more gauss weaps.

Nice to see participants sharing this info. Gratz!!

IMO, that's what makes it fun.

And damn expensive ;)

Gratz mate, However i can think of one crafter that might be a little yealus atm :D

I'm sure you know who i'm thinking of....

Grats Photon, I was looking at this BP on Entropedia the other day and was wondering when it would be made. Awesome looking gun, and only Level 19 to use it :eek:

The major points about this rifle are:
  • 89 penetration damage (massive pk weapon)
  • 4.33 damage per pec
  • 90.2 range

• You forgot to mention that all of this comes with just a 1.4 second reload!

very cool to see this and uber gratz photon.

And damn expensive ;)

Gratz mate, However i can think of one crafter that might be a little yealus atm :D

I'm sure you know who i'm thinking of....

Um ... not sure I know who you mean? I'm sure a lot of crafters are a little jealous ... but I'm friends with most of them :)

Gratz on an exciting moment! :)

I'll pay a couple peds just to hear it fire. :cool:

Muchos Gratzos... I must have missed this during my momentary log out earlier. Good craic make.

is that a (L) BP with 1 click left?
or can you make more of them.

Gratz on the nice discovery

edit:

I see that you have the blueprints quality rating improved, though as a craft noob I think the BP must be unlimited otherwise the QR cannot be improved. If that is true, why do you say it will be the only one crafted in a long time, because you can make more of them dont you?

Last edited:
Reactions: Neo
is that a (L) BP with 1 click left?
or can you make more of them.

Gratz on the nice discovery

edit:

I see that you have the blueprints quality rating improved, though as a craft noob I think the BP must be unlimited otherwise the QR cannot be improved. If that is true, why do you say it will be the only one crafted in a long time, because you can make more of them dont you?

It's the unlimited blueprint, and yes, that was a QR increase.

I say it may be a while before the next one because the magnetic accelerator is rare. But you never know. The balancing manager at MA might like to help more of these to be made. ;)

But you never know. The balancing manager at MA might like to help more of these to be made. ;)
which means-manager will let me earn alot...heh
It's sick that MA allows crisis situations like this one, one of BP components cannot be obtained by hunting/mining/crafting...Adapted Montgomery Anabolic (L) blueprint owner is in better situation also...Enhanced Strategic Combat Processor is almost impossible to loot...shame MA!

did you only had 1 magnetic accelerator?

Sorry for asking again. But does this one also use laser amplifiers?

Big gratz Photon! :yay::wtg::thumbup:

Grats on finally crafting one of these mate!

:wtg:

PM offer sent :)

Good job on the craft, too bad it's not anywhere near the best NON crafted guns already in game. It's a shame that MA finds it acceptable to shaft us crafters by having our highest level crafts not come near what they allow drop from overgrown spiders and dinosaur looking creatures.

Maybe one day they'll get it right and allow us HUMANS craft something that can compare. Till then, I guess we just have to settle on the left overs.

Enough of my rant, and again congrats on having your name attached to the first ever of something in game.

-Ram

Nice craft, m8!
But that TT value.... so low :(

Sorry for asking again. But does this one also use laser amplifiers?

I wanna know too! :rolleyes:

and also does it sound different than normal laser?

Back