Calypso Settlers are recruiting

Rowdoc

Prowler
Society
Flapping Salmon
Rowdoc Rowdoc Donner
Time the reboot this thread .....

The door to Calypso Settlers is always open to like mind players with a mature attitude. We have players that hunt, sweat, craft & mine; from Europe & Americas.
Our main focus is enjoying EU together through chat, hunts & events.
We are not elitist, ubers or skill snobs, just a small active group that likes to play together & help each other out.

Noobs are always welcome.... we were all new once ;)

If you are interested please check out our forum (link in my signature.) , post or PM me or just apply via the terminal

Now 5 years on we looking towards the future & you can be part of it

Last edited:
Small European bump.
We have our own ventrilo server too ;)

Last edited:
Quick Bump

For a great group of ppl that I had the pleasure of being a part of for a while.

Thanks mate :) Saturday eve bumpty

Sunday night bump :)
PM me if you to chat

Just a Tuesday bump :eyecrazy: we play all week ;)

;) Did I mention we do rescue missions & TP runs :D

How about a 10k ped sign on bonus?
:lolup:

A bump for us, yey :)

By way of bump downunder !

Calypso Settlers love going Beacons, Running TPs,Teaching Noobs, Skilling up, Scraping Bots, Annoying Argos, Flooring Feffoids, Blowing up stuff , Chatting & above all else having fun ;)
If you are interested in joining us for some fun, go to our website , PM me here or ask a member ingame to contact me, Joy or Vinni

Over the next couple of weeks we will be arranging some exciting & unique events from all the residents of Calypso.

We are small but perfectly formed ;)

We are still looking for a few more mature players to join our ranks.
You want to hang out with us & shoot some stuff?
PM me here or hit the website for more information

Rowdoc
Proud Leader

Calypso Settlers

calset

Good soc! A soc for all ppl!

Last edited:
Just a Bump for my friend in Calset.

I started in this soc over a year ago. There are many great people here that have become and have been friends since the day I met them. This soc is more like a family then a game society and go beyond their circle to help anyone in the Entropian Universe as best they can regardless of soc affiliations, new to uber status, casual or gung ho players.

I enjoyed my time in Calset and continue to keep in contact with many members as they are a really good group of people to know.

Gl Row in growing a great society! I was surprised to see a recruiting post as it was always your intention to stay a smaller Soc. Glad to see it is going to grow into a larger part of Entropia. Best wishes always to my friends in Calset.

meh.. once a part of calset.. always a part of calset.

- ; )

A Monday bump :)

We will remain a small soc , but we have a few spaces left for the right players.
PM me if you interested :)

Humpty Bumpty

Im quiet a new member of calset. And its a gr8 bunch of nice ppl! always fun to be a part of, so in bumping.

Holiday Bump

New month , new member?
We are still a few to add to the family, if you are interest pm me so you can hang out & have soon fun.

Also our forum is worth look ;)

Bump the best

New VU , new 'Features' , new to the game .. why not consider making some new friends & applying to be a Calypso Settler?

Ask one of our members or head over to http://www.calypsosettlers.com/ to find more.

We are selective but not fussy about your skills or ped card balance ; new & experienced are both welcome.

Be
United with
Members &
Pals

So as it's another year , time to remind you that Calypso Settlers are always looking for the right kind of player to join the family, young or old, soldiers or sailors, crafters or tailors, rich or poor, miners but no minors & no beggers nor thieves.

Check out our forum, speak to a member or just pm me so we can meet up.

Good loot for 2010

p.s. Don't HOF without me ;)

BUMP

Calypso Settlers will be at Swamp camp & other places this evening to answer any questions

BUMP

We are still looking for some more like mind Europeans, North Americans & basically anyone who started on this Planet ;)
Must have a sense of humor , a willingness to help fellow players and very big gun would help too (so I can hide behind you ) ;)

Who needs other planets ?
We are staying here on Calypso, ask for details of how you can join us.

Back