Calypso Settlers are recruiting

I would be interested in joining too. I just got out of the tutorial yesterday and I have been looking for a society that accepts newer players. The only thing I have done since then has been sweating, and it would be great to find a mentor. I consider myself a fairly good learner.

My full in-game name is Ebat Kalapala Mydak.

Hi Kalapala

Once I get ingame later , I'll add send a friend request .
If want you can just apply via the soc terminal or wait until chat ..
Cya ingame soon

Rowdoc

Our long running Society is looking for more regular players from any skill level , based on any planet, whether you just want players to team up with or are interested in help run the soc. Please contact us by PMing me here , adding as friend ingame or of course applying via the terminal.

I'm keen to hear from anyone is interested.

Calypso Settlers are still open to applications, specifically from regular players regardless of skill level & ped card balance.
If you think you could contribute to our long running , just drop me a PM &/or add me to your FL ingame

Cheers
Rowdoc Donner

Bump

Looking mature players, noobs and anyone interest in invest time to reboot a long established soc.

Re-cycling this thread

I'm looking for mature players regardless of your skills, ped card balance or ego !
We are still self help type of society: ' Teach A Noob to Fish ( hunting , mine, swunting, craft and or trade) and he /she will feed him/her self'

I'm also looking for one or two players with drive & vision to help manage the soc going forward.

Interested , PM me here , add me Rowdoc Rowdoc Donner ingame so we can chat.

Recruiting from CP atm, I need armor plate materials

Looking for society.

I'll reach out in game

Back