Burkite

Green Rowan

Alpha
If this isn’t the proper forum for this question, I apologize...
My question is simple: does anyone know anything about a material (stones) called “Brukite” ?

Green

Last edited:
nope :scratch2:
Mabe a new gem stone ...

It's one of several stones which can apparently be found on the ground, in the same way that fruit or dung are.

I haven't seen it myself, except in the auction, but that's what I've deduced from the information I've gathered.

Yeah, they're found on the ground. I've found some trutun stones myself. And i guess they will be used as one of the texture sources for the new tailoring system. Or maybe some new BPs will require them as components.

I found some Brukite, I thought it was dung at first, lol. But it is found the same way as fruit and dung.

Are there any visual alerts when you are near it, like fruit and dung?

Thanks

No visual alerts.

I found quite a large amount of 145 Burkite stones. I was at the tant spawn, tried to TP away but some annoying tant hit me so when I turned to kill it before the next TP attempt I saw the Burkite. No flies or anything that I noticed.

Anyone know how much they are worth now? All the auction record shows it has >999999% markup because it only have 10^(-4) or 0.0001 PEC TT ...

And the price from auction seem varies very much ...

Anyone know how much they are worth now? All the auction record shows it has >999999% markup because it only have 10^(-4) or 0.0001 PEC TT ...

And the price from auction seem varies very much ...

To stop the mouse arrow on the 999999% , you can find the real markup percentage, i sold my brukite stone at around 2000000%, that's 0.2ped per unit.

Last edited:
I sold 84 of them for 20 ped = 0,2831 ped, found the on the ground, I was quit surprised, and picked them up, and no insect to warn me, thought a first it was dung lol. i think its great that MA now let us loot something on the ground with some value. :yay:

seems atm it is worth somewhere between .15-0.2 ped (i pay 1.5M% or thereabouts, for my noob crafting efforts).

My second stone find was brukite. I assumed it was worthless and dropped it cos it was weighing me down in CP :duh:

On a related topic: i think this is a good implementation by MA to encourage new /nondepositing players: i wonder if the entry screen has changed? "you can find stones and sell them"

These stones, unlike dung and fruit, are actually worth something. A lot, in some cases.

/captain obvious

Yeah found a few stacks so far with 40-140 stones a stack, used to make the brukite texture...very hard to tailor, as you either craft it or you fail as the texture you tailor is 1 pec/texture.

Do agree the market is crazy right now on them. Not really worth buying 150 stones for 50-80 PED or whatever it is going for when over half the time it will fail. Though yes it is a nice addition to those who can't deposit.

Depends. Brukite Texture sells at 1500%

so if u are skilling on it, you can eventually make profit :)

as a complete texture craft noob i think i made 92 from 360 or so. 50% loss is good.

Back