Show Us Your Avi w/New Hairstyle ...

MindStar9

Self-Requested Deactivation
MindStar9
I thought it would be cool ... that since 40 new hairstyles are being introduced with VU 9.1.1, and many have already gotten their hair style changed, that it would be nice to show the community the different styles with your own avi pics and clothes.

Here is the new MS9 ... thanks to Sorg, who happened to be available and had the hairstyle I wanted unlocked, I'm no longer a BarbieStar character, but look more grown-UP, with a little more of an edgy look.

MS9-NewHairStyle-911-121307.jpg

Several were at Sorg's salon ... like BlueBoy who has a totally wild haircut, and JimmyChief who wanted to be made beautiful :laugh: ... as well as Lady Arti, Delly, and others.

SO LET'S SEE YOUR AVI'S NEW HAIRSTYLE
POST PICS IN THIS THREAD

wow MS9 just wow ! :eek: great look you have there :drool:

Violet's new haircut... A big thankyou to Ido !! :D

Vi-9-1b.jpg

Vi-9-1a.jpg

Very cool both of you :)

Here's mine;
Classic.gif

Its not THAT much difference from my old style, except a little heavier front, a little more length and alot shinier. ;) Im very happy I chose the style I did, and I like that its classic yet modern! :) (allthough I had to change once tho!)

How great you BOTH look ... and WOW Skam, that makeup looks awesome on you. I think the look is quite perfect for you, VERY nice indeed. Thanks for sharing!

Last edited:
OMG you all look great :wtg:

I want to get on the 'style bus' too, but these days all i wear is my armor..and skill..and skill..and skill..

No time to look beautiful, which kinda reflects my RL at the moment too lol :laugh:

wow MS9 just wow ! :eek: great look you have there :drool:

Violet's new haircut... A big thankyou to Ido !! :D

Vi-9-1b.jpg

Vi-9-1a.jpg

Absolute brilliant look, just amazing!! :yay:

My new seventies shag ;) Could use some of that make up skam, the long hours gaming has even given my avi dark circles under the eyes :laugh:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Last edited:
Very cool both of you :)

Here's mine;
Classic.gif

Its not THAT much difference from my old style, except a little heavier front, a little more length and alot shinier. ;) Im very happy I chose the style I did, and I like that its classic yet modern! :) (allthough I had to change once tho!)

Very nice, i got to get my facestool rolling, could you avatar get any hotter ;)

YouTube - christina aguilera genio

Sorgs magic scissors ;).

20071214111803_532988.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for posting your new hairstyle pics ... they look VERY nice ... I hope that people continue to post so that we can see how everyone is changing with the new looks. It's been hard to recognize people, but we're becoming more unique with the new hairstyles and now makeup as Skam has shown us, so it's getting better and better.

Here's an updated MS9 beach scene ... I know one person (ok, maybe more) who will be happy I did this! ;) I had to do SOMEthing in purple, eh? :laugh:

MS9-RevisedBeachPic.jpg

I would also like to ask ... that people resize their pics so that they don't expand and distort the forum. If you make them 550x* it's the largest size that won't expand the forum, like the pic I added in this post.

Thank you!

Just done yesterday by Sorg not sure it is the newest style but new to me:)

Last edited:
I must say... you all look great... but, Violet's new haircut is really nice =)

i dont got any new hair.. i want my OOOOOOLD one back... the one on my avatar picure :(
<---------
Please tell me if anyone can make it :(

Just done yesterday by Sorg not sure it is the newest style but new to me:)

BTW; this makeup thing who has, who can do for me, how i get, i want i want?

Looking good there!

And for make-up? Click my signature!

Skam; I am new to this makeup thing as far as cost, tried the link for tutarol but link is dead for me.
So i really would like to meet ig an chat about what i need and money i need to get my dull plain face looking good.

Sorry MS9, back on topic Show us your new hair style people.:yay:

Last edited:
Skam; I am new to this makeup thing as far as cost, tried the link for tutarol but link is dead for me.
So i really would like to meet ig an chat about what i need and money i need to get my dull plain face looking good.

Sorry MS9, back on topic Show us your new hair style people.:yay:

The link works for me :scratch: but really you could have just posted in my thread instead of going off topic here ;) Either way, sent you a PM!

Now back to work people, show us them avi's! :whip: ;)

Ok... some more of Ido's work from last night :)

and also tried some experimental ( for me anyway) body sculpting..... very happy with new look so far. :wtg:

No time to look beautiful, which kinda reflects my RL at the moment too lol :laugh:

:scratch2: Have you seen your AVI photo? Is that not you?

:D

Last edited:
PLEASE RESIZE YOUR PICS
OR POST THUMBNAILS

(sorry, but you're actually violating forum rule #29)
I will ask a Mod to edit if necessary

Rule # 29
When uploading an image to the gallery, either edit the size of the image, or use the thumbnail or link option to post the image in a thread to prevent expanding the forum. Any image that expands the forum will be edited or deleted.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

:D:D:D

PLEASE RESIZE YOUR PICS
OR POST THUMBNAILS

(sorry, but you're actually violating forum rule #29)
I will ask a Mod to edit if necessary

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

:D:D:D

Done.

But what is the reason for that rule? Are there a lot of people running 15" monitors with 800x600 res?

Done.

But what is the reason for that rule? Are there a lot of people running 15" monitors with 800x600 res?

You'll need to ask 711 about that ... however, if someone posts more than a 550x* pic, it distorts the thread. Thumbnails are best if there are any challenges with resizing. That way, we can all just open up the thumnail to see the full pic. And thanks btw! :D

My thoughts exactly. :)

Wow nice looks everyone! I have never been one for the superficial stuff in EU but it looks like they are coming along nicely to give everyone more uniqueness.

As far as pic resolution I often view the forums on my laptop so I guess it helps to resize. In my webmastering I have always tried to build pages for the lower common denominators that way you reach as many people as possible as things were meant to be viewed. Done alot of pic resizing and compression too. A byte saved is a buck earned!

Lookin good ladies and gents!

Yes, just imagin it with a base-ball cap, hair scraped back from the wind and rain, and a scarf, two jackets, a pair of muddy riding boots and me shivering my a$s off, bbrrrrrr.

The comment comes from me having the winter blues :laugh:

(sorry, for off-topic'ness)

:)

Mine, by Sorg (thx again!)

I know, it's nothing extravagant, but I like it.

faithkeeper.jpg

new haircut day :) Thanks sorg

heres me after a visit at idos.
twist told me i looked gay. good for her that im not. :confused:

new haircut day :) Thanks sorg

Oh wow ... that looks like a "thumb in socket" update of the original MS9 do! :laugh: Best be careful when doing the headbanger dance emote! :eek:

Noo Doo

Whoot heres my Noo Doo
Cheers ido nice job m8

Heres my new hair, thanks to Sorg on his awesome work

i now look like me irl. thats awesomes.

Back