Show Us Your Avi w/New Hairstyle ...

Here comes my first one:

Jamira04.jpg

Thanks to my 12-years old Wacom tablet I managed to put a bad warrior tattoo on my face. That was a dream for long times! Thank ya MA!​

very cool I like alot:)

The mask thing is a good thing... we all enjoy the new feature :):eyecrazy::laugh:

While I must admit that many of the new styles look really good, especially the F ones, I will remain bald until the Mohican is unlocked. If that means I remain bald for ever, so be it.

Hopefully at some time in the not too distant future I will be able to post me with a mohican on this thread. No doubt one of the hair stylists will post the unlock of the mohican, and when thy do, my peds are theirs.

No doubt one of the hair stylists will post the unlock of the mohican, and when thy do, my peds are theirs.

I'm having a doubt on that... i only have 1 M style to unlock of the 40 news they announced in the VU9.1, and i would bet more on afro than mohican for the last one. :rolleyes:

I'm having a doubt on that... i only have 1 M style to unlock of the 40 news they announced in the VU9.1, and i would bet more on afro than mohican for the last one. :rolleyes:

With respect...

I will remain bald until the Mohican is unlocked. If that means I remain bald for ever, so be it.

the new improved sidney
not a barbie doll anymore for me....

hair done by ido
make-up done by myself
clothes done by sarah

Entropia2008-01-1920-37-29-922.JPG

greetz, sid

the new improved sidney
not a barbie doll anymore for me....

hair done by ido
make-up done by myself
clothes done by sarah

Entropia2008-01-1920-37-29-922.JPG

greetz, sid

Hi sis!

Hair made by Sorg, makeup by Jamira​

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

This is my avatar ;)

No I dont use melee :silly2:

Hair/mustage and skin/hair color done by Sorg

ooooo i wanna play too!
a scant hour or so after the vu my soc mate Undercover Agent Smith did this for me :yay:
lokinewhair.jpg

im proud to say im the first EU buttrocker :)

This is my avatar ;)

No I dont use melee :silly2:

Hair/mustage and skin/hair color done by Sorg

wow I really like this avatar. Thinking back on Genghis Kahn. Really awesome!

I DO think that people get more and more personalized avatars. Even more than before and it is really cool. There are so many different ways now, to make yourself look special!!!

Finally posting a few pictures of me. Thanks go to Sorg for the haircut and color! The pig-tails *had* to go....

Eventually I'll do some makeup but due to all the problems I've experienced with it so far, I'm just going to be patient and hold off for now.

Coel_Haircut_BeforeMakeup2.jpg

Coel_Haircut_BeforeMakeup.jpg

....and a few pics of me from "Ye Olde Days". Retro-Coel!

coel_mugshot.jpg

coel_hunting.jpg

....and a few pics of me from "Ye Olde Days". Retro-Coel!

QUOTE]

oof now u really se the diff. the avatars are so much better.
well done MA

looking forward on what is going to happen in the future

really nice looks all :)

Here is the pic of my ava. Just simple avatar nothing special but I like it very mutch. She is very cute :D

Timbo.jpg

My haircut by Sorg:

Back