"Finds" and "Trade" buttons in Inventory

Are you miss "Finds" and "Trade" buttons in Inventory ?

• Yes

Votes: 21 32.3%
  • No

Votes: 39 60.0%
  • What is "Inventory" ?

Votes: 5 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wot

Provider
Society
Berkut Squad
Witorius Wot Dragon
Before VU9.0 2 very usefull buttons exists in Inventory.

- Finds for last session loot
- Trade for last session traded items

Are you still need this featurs ?

So that is what they were supposed to do?

I never felt like they did anything useful... tried to use them a few times.

With all the other improvements on the inventory, I don't miss this...

I'd have clicked the missing "don't care"-option (i.e. I wouldn't have voted) but with the automatic stacking it's damn hard to figure out what was looted and what not. Because of that there's a 'Yes'-vote from me.

I miss it and wish it was back, I hardly look in the loot window unless I see something with a health (repair) bar or see big numbers. Often I look in inventory and wonder "where the heck that came from"I would like to Finds button back!

I definitely miss this, and it was one of the first things that I mentioned in my reactions to 9.0. I submitted a support case about it then too.

I'm not bothered about the Trade section, personally, but the Finds section was probably the one section in the inventory that I looked at more than any other, to examine my loot during or after a hunt. Bring it back please!

it would be good to sepperate the item i wish to trade from the items i wish to keep or tt

YES

I was sending support case after they were removed - that was very useful function for anyone that knew how to use it.
It was very easy to make a hunt summary by just presing find key and puting everything to terminal to check tt value of whole loot. Never used trade buton but i asume, for a traders, that button was as usefull as finds button for hunters.

I always found those inventory sections rather unreliable, and I gave up using them months ago when it refused to clear random items I'd looted/traded months prior from appearing along with newer stuff.

Instead when I go hunting I drop everything into storage that I don't need, and whatever I have after the hunt is what was looted :)
It also makes tracking hunting results fairly easy.

So no, I don't miss them. I do like the updated tabs in both inventory and storage though, even if they could do with a little more flexibility.

- Deathifier

Never used it so dont miss it :)

but i would like a way to set small walls in inventory to seperate different stuff or maybe a sort of boxes with no weight and no reduction just to sort stuff in

bump ........

Yeah, i miss it. Always used it to see how a hunt went. Now I go to storage before every hunt... guess i should do that anyways, but the "finds" inventory window was nice.

Back