Authorizing screen

SMIC

Old
Society
Freelancer
SPENCER SMIC MICHELS
Since the upgrade i have managed to play the game only for 2 hours.
I am always stuck in the authorizing screen and after about 2 minutes i get the "lost connection" message.
I have sent 2 support cases to MA and i have received no answer so far.
Does anyone else have the same problem?
Any helpful suggestion would be much appreciated.

same happends to me. just have to wait... but 2support tickets.. it will take aprox a week for each one, to get an answer..

my guess is that the broadband is slow "OR" u have many other internet eathers on, close all other program when playing EU. same is happening to me iff i have torrents on GL hope its help some :D

In fact the broadband is fast and i always have all programs closed when i play EU.
But thanks anyway for the advice...

I am having exactly the same problem right now, turn comp off and on!!!

It gets stuck on authorization

I'm stuck on authorizing too :confused:

jupp, have the same problem. started when a bp didn't "load", logged off and now i'm stuck at the auth :(

Same shit...

Same here, make a change in my meny and get storage stock on the screen, relogg and jippi, NOT

Stuck in auhtorizing.....................
Rapido

damn still cant get on? Anyone else had any luck?

lol, if you enter a wrong password you'll get an error asap and with the real pw you get stuck..

same freaking problem for me... it realy sucks.

try turning down the connection speed to 128k in the client options.

I've got it too now and this is the first time its happened!

OMG MA and they wont be able to answer till tomoz now......

Tried it but still no joy :(

loader says server 0%, not sure if it has anything to do with it???

Same here...no joy but I suspect it's something on MA's end...not to worry....they'll fix it....after all the longer we can't get online, the more $$$ MA loses :)

Me too... I get to the goldcard window...then it keeps loading and loading and loading and loading and loading and... connection lost

So its not only me :scratch2:

try turning down the connection speed to 128k in the client options.

Tried it does not work, how pissed will I be if they reply to my support saying the prob is on my side i'll we LOL!

Too many ppl getting this prob for it to have anything to do with something WE can fix on our side.

Guess I'll have to...

find something else to do with my evening :scratch2: :eek:

loader says server 0%, not sure if it has anything to do with it???

says 100% on my end but lets just wait......

Anyone for a game of dot matrix tennis on the Atari????

i am LOST, lost lost lost, have to make polite conversation now :rolleyes:

re

Thank god lol I thought I was the only one havin this problem:scratch2:. When I try to log on I get stuck on authoizing as well. But my roomate plays eu to and can log in fine from my computer, wtf lol???

Oddly enough, this is happening right after I updated to VU 9.1.2---:scratch2:

...and judging from the amount of people reading this thread...we're not alone...

LOL, thanks for saying "LOST" :yay:
totally forgot that it's running in the TV atm :laugh:

i havent watched that for ages, 1.5 series to catch up on :) now that heroes and loads of others are stopping cause of the writers strike

same problem, anyone knows how long support is working ? :rolleyes:

damn

Damn I really hope they fix this soon...I got drones to :sniper: and claims to drill.......:mad:

Support finish about 18:00 can I ask did any of you guys go to Shinook??

I went there just before I had a relog and i'm stinding in the auction room according to my SOC mate, who is probably about to have the same problem now :)

She's now stuck talking to her on TS!!!

Shinook server is fecked I think.

Back